Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 48)

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Could the reason behind Yash not missing Ansh be his real father? Maybe he feels that he does not have that right over Ansh.

Yash angry is not with ansh...He was loving taking to him when that parrot toy was not working...he fixed it and told him he will buy some other toy naa

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_CullenInduG64ZettercssudhalulujjjjAlameluAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroEuphoria.ilovepyaar

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Also Prashanth is not the problem here...Then why in article it says Ranbir will be responsible for making aarthi realizing whats behind yash anger...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPooja_11Kittya_Cullennirmalac99InduG64Zettercssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAlameluAllbut1Euphoria.

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Could the reason behind Yash not missing Ansh be his real father? Maybe he feels that he does not have that right over Ansh.

Yash angry is not with ansh...He was loving taking to him when that parrot toy was not working...he fixed it and told him he will buy some other toy naa

Not anger really, just the fact that the right of being father to Ansh actually belongs to someone else and so even though he wants to express how much he loves & misses Ansh, he simply can't bring himself to do that. Maybe the sound of 'Prashant papa' keeps ringing in his ears. It's amusing how cvs who have always showed Ansh-Yash bonding, neatly keep him out this time.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemnirmalac99Kittya_CullenlulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhaAlameluAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
You mean to say yash is possessive kind of??Khushi???

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroEuphoria.

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Super busy today so won't be able to write much until tomorrow, but just have to say that I really loved the episode on all accounts!

However the two major highlights of the episode for me were:

-Yash/Aman confrontation! I was so, so worried that we might have seen the end of Aman, that he was only there for 3 episodes and then disappeared into thin air! But I am so glad that he was back and he was absolutely wonderful with the way he handled Yash and made him confront some hard truths about his relationship with Aarti. And I loved how Yash didn't even flinch or bat an eye when Aman strongly asserted that Aarti loves him and will do anything for him. So Yash knows that Aarti loves him and was not only okay but also receptive of that fact until he found out about her betrayal!

-The Essel World flashback was so, so precious! Kratika and Gurmeet are absolutely adorable as parent- Aarti as the fearful and concerned mother and Yash as the enthusiastic and sporting father were both enacted perfectly! And the of course the hand grab towards the end was the cutest thing ever, I loved how instinctive it was for Aarti to take his hand, so much so that she didn't even realize what she was doing! And the intense look that Yash gave her, just confirmed that he was aware of her feelings and actually enjoyed indulging in them with her.

Also, even though there were indicators pointing at multiple reasons in this episode, I still think Yash found out something about Aarti's past. He might not have found out about Prashant specifically but I think he knows that she is a divorcee!

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPiieredeye2012Pooja_11nirmalac99smileymj10kriti07Pearl_27Kittya_Cullen123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhaAlameluInduG64jyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.roseinbloom

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
@Red: One of these days I am going to try writing like you...nahin, seriously. The flow is like the water slides in waterworld...smooth twists and turns, guided with an exciting ease...and you land with a one-liner splash, only to want to go right back up...(The glitch is if I try, I might fly tangentially in the first turn itself...Ermm Big smile)

I liked the Aman part you wrote. That Aman is like you...you know. All casual...but he got through to Yash like none before. That was some reality check he gave Yash. 

@Z: Loved your take. Clap Yeah...Ansh takes the name of Prashant so casually...that's because for him it's just a name. He has no emotional attachment to it. It's almost like...Payal/Palak had an Arpita ma...and now I know that I had a Prashant papa...simple!!! How does it matter? His reality is Yash...period.

@Anitu: Fantastic!!Clap That was a superb summation of the hints why Yash is in love...but won't admit...The dumbo dunce...Grrr!!!! Tongue

Edited by InduG64 - 07 September 2012 at 10:13pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemredeye2012123mitulkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99Kittya_Cullenlulujjjjsaf24Allbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhaEuphoria.roseinbloom

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

You mean to say yash is possessive kind of??Khushi???

More like 'Ansh has got his own papa..now where do I stand in his life' kind. I hope I am making sense LOL

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 07 September 2012 at 10:17pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroEuphoria.

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
@Indu and @Khushi...

Something is coming up next week...

Prashanth+Dairy is not only the reason...Heavily something is there...Why keep on yash is remembering rainy scene..

What i feel is somehow in mumbai both joined some rainkind of scene which is hidden to us and we will come to know from yash pov only

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11redeye2012Kittya_CullenInduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjEuphoria.ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index