Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 45)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
@Samana, I know Prashant truth might be out soon, whether he knows or not. But what hurt me, is the Aarti said he knows our dhoka, I was really thinking she is living under illusion but not hiding intentionally, but it seemed she was aware the whole time...

I still have my doubt that he has idea on Prashant but lets see. But I liked how you mentioned he didn;t finch when Aman said Aarti loves him and didn;t bring Arpita as reason not to love her back..

Edited by bbbccc - 07 September 2012 at 4:22pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pooja_11Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjsaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaar

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti, with you on both clues but then have lots of ifs too as always Ouch.

He hate lies so he should just come out in open with truth once for all. He is hurt because he heard from someone, but when and who?? Still not confirming it with one who you lived and know much better than whoever, is simply unacceptable..

If he read her love diary, the diary should hold more than what she wrote that nightConfused and I wouldn't believe he would read few but decides on rest. I somehow want to give him more credit than that..

But at this point nothing make sense completely, as whatever happened is between Ansh dr visit and her suit delivery, wonder what else Aarti is forgetting still, I want him not run away every time after he say something, be a  man finish talk for once atleast. And if their is guilt in you and accept it rather putting all on Aarti..

I took you advice and watched with fresh attitude and feeling better, not too frustrated ..

Also phal mentioned, that someone contacted PV's team and Dubeyji(whatever his real name) even accepted that CVs have made wrong decision on story and are working on fixing it. So happy that they are aware that they did screw up, hope Mittal himself sit on driver seat and steer the boat in right direction..

@Zetter, loved you take. Liked the sperm donor commentBig smile I was not with Paridhi either to take het anger on Vidhi in such wrong way. Wonder what gave she is digging for herself..

@saf, as always very thorough. Somehow I missed your updates in all the post. So good to read them again..

None of you guys noticed Body double in whole Aman and Yash scene, when they showed back of Aman, he was so bulky I couldn't ignore the fact and concentrate on scene betterOuch

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SPiieredeye2012Kittya_Cullen..Khushi..saf24SamanalyseAniSweetyInduG64lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06ilovepyaar

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

@Samana, I know Prashant truth might be out soon, whether he knows or not. But what hurt me, is the Aarti said he knows our dhoka, I was really thinking she is living under illusion but not hiding intentionally, but it seemed she was aware the whole time...

Veena, the thing is that she was living under an illusion. But an illusion is just that, it is not real and one day it is shattered when you are confronted with the truth in a way that you can't ignore. That is what has happened with Aarti. She really thought of Prashant as dead, but the plain truth is that he isn't, so that denial had to come to an end one day, and today is that day. Until now, because no one knew except her and the Dubeys, she saw it from their perspective, that Prashant was as good as dead anyway so why stir her current marriage up but now because Yash found out, she had to look at it from his perspective and that is when she saw it as a "dhoka."

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SPiiePooja_11redeye2012bbbcccnirmalac99Kittya_CullenKamliKudiInduG64lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhaMelodiousDreamssaf24jyoti06ilovepyaar

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

My head is reeling right now...

Even though the episode ended on a light note and the Essel World flashback was funny and sweet, I can't get the Yash-Aman and Aarti-Shobha scenes out of my mind! Both were intense, even though they were quick little scenes. And what performances!

Gurmeet was wonderful! The way he stands tall and speaks with such conviction and clarity, even when his eyes are hinting at a struggle occurring within Yash's heart and mind...Aah, AMAZING. I loved his dialogue delivery so much. Every word was carefully measured, and each time he said something, it was like a punch of controlled conviction and careful emphasis. Yash is trying so hard to keep this facade up...But for how long?

Kratika just keeps on delivering one powerful performance after another, and she's the reason why my head is reeling right now. It's impossible to look away from the screen when she's in the frame because, like Gurmeet, every tiny thing she does is in-character and effortless. I felt my own heartbeat escalating as I watched her communicate Aarti's panic through her gestures, her voice, her expressions, everything. The emotions seemed to flow through Aarti's body and spill over through her words, and the tension created just through her body language and dialogue delivery was overwhelming. Kratika was beyond excellent. She's been amazing this entire week, just like Gurmeet was incredible last week, but today's performance shattered another high standard and left me speechless. MAJOR overflow of excellence from Kratika today.

If an actor can make you FEEL what the character is going through, that is where the connect between character and audience comes from. And that is exactly how I've felt ever since the promos for this show went on air. Gurmeet and Kratika are going to be the death of me, I swear. This much fluctuation of emotion can't be good for my health, but they're so BRILLIANT. It's impossible not to be drawn into Yash and Aarti's lives!

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012Pooja_11Kittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99smileymj10bbbccc..Khushi..kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAlameluAllbut1lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixInduG64cssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarroseinbloomgcluv

K__S Senior Member
K__S
K__S

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

None of you guys noticed Body double in whole Aman and Yash scene, when they showed back of Aman, he was so bulky I couldn't ignore the fact and concentrate on scene betterOuch

Yes I did! He was there also yesterday and I had a hard time focusing on the scene as result I had to rewind and watch it again...

Edited by K__S - 07 September 2012 at 5:38pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_CullenbbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjAllbut1ilovepyaar

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Someone posted this comment of FB.. loved it and thought will share..

i just dont understand, kya farak padh jayega if arti is a divorcee or widow?? one and the same thing.. yash should understand if a man does not want to have any contact with his own child, he is not worth mentioning to anyone!!!! he is a jerk!!! husband leaving is a bigger pain than husband dying.. at least if he dies, one can remember him with lov like yash remembers arpita, but what is arti's fault?? can she even remember a person like prashant with love???

Specially loved the bolded section, so true...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpK__SPiiePooja_11luv_lvndrKittya_Cullen..Khushi..Allbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAlamelululujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarshubhika124

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

i just dont understand, kya farak padh jayega if arti is a divorcee or widow?? one and the same thing.. yash should understand if a man does not want to have any contact with his own child, he is not worth mentioning to anyone!!!! he is a jerk!!! husband leaving is a bigger pain than husband dying.. at least if he dies, one can remember him with lov like yash remembers arpita, but what is arti's fault?? can she even remember a person like prashant with love???

So true.  But is Yash at a point where he can recognize this fact. 

He has no clue how much more suffering Arti has faced with Prashant.  I am waiting for the day when he will come to know the whole truth about Arti and Prashant..waiting to see his reaction.  We all know that he will completely understand and admire her.  But the main problem is getting there!!! 

There are so many steps to get to that point.  First he has to know that how desperately arti tried to tell him the truth and how she was coerced into doing what the dubeys wanted.  Wonder who is going to tell him all of this.  Then comes the truth about Prashant what all he did with her, how he behaved with her, how he left Arti when she was pregnant.

I really hope that they have the confrontation very soon where they can have the have it out.  I hope that Arti does not fall at his feet and grovel.  And yash better listen to her properly and fully before jumping to conclusions and judgement. 

Piienirmalac99bbbccc..Khushi..Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaar

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

this is good...but don't forget Yash doesn't know what Aarti and Ansh went through because of Parshant. Its not that Yash does or will care that Aarti is a divorcee or a widower ... what matter is that she hid this from him and his family.

nirmalac99Kittya_Cullenbbbccc..Khushi..kriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index