Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
So the Scindhia's could be doing the Visharjan during the night and it could start raining and Yash could look at Aarti after running into her and be like yummm she's wearing the same sari I keep remembering her in and they could reunite! Perfecto! 
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

So the Scindhia's could be doing the Visharjan during the night and it could start raining and Yash could look at Aarti after running into her and be like yummm she's wearing the same sari I keep remembering her in and they could reunite! Perfecto! 

@night? does the visarjan happen at night? 😕
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: KinSanj

@night? does the visarjan happen at night? 😕

Jyoti and Indu said it happens during the day and night. 😊
Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
but i can expect no visarjan happening till friday. coz barfi was to enter on the wednesday and it was still pretty much day out there 😆
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: KinSanj

but i can expect no visarjan happening till friday. coz barfi was to enter on the wednesday and it was still pretty much day out there 😆

Aww man, are you sure Barfi's entering on Wednesday?
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Guys, i see so many posts saying that Aarti maybe pregnant. Do you think its true? ðŸ˜•
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Guys, i see so many posts saying that Aarti maybe pregnant. Do you think its true? ðŸ˜•

No way, their con is just something way too big to forget.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah, and i wonder if maybe it did happened and that's why Yash broke Arpita's photos? 

I mean he hates Aarti because he found out about Prashant but why broke Arpita's things? ðŸ˜• Remember in one of his flashes, it was raining and Yash was walking towards Aarti while she is walking back? Guess something happened in that raining night.
KinSanj thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Aww man, are you sure Barfi's entering on Wednesday?

yeah ranbir mention it in the segment saying he'll be coming in all these shows on 12th September. and dats a wednesday right?
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok, so after watching yesterday's episode this is what I felt...

Yash came to know about Prashant's truth and also he is in love with Arati. but now he cannot move forward in his this new found feeling because of a LIE.

Yesterday when Aman confronted Yash, he not even once denied the fact that Arati loves him and even accepted that whereas earlier he always talked for both of them and told that even Arati don't love him and its just respect. Also he didn't tell his usual lines that LOVE HAPPENS ONLY ONCE. So it clearly shows he has started to love him.

But he also told Aman that I stood with Arati yesterday because she was right and there comes the BIGGEST PROBLEM that is when the divorcee truth comes out Arati is not right, as she hid this and so he can't stand with her  Unlike Arati Yash knows that such big things can't be hidden for ever and this will come out one day and then his family will be against Arati as here Scindiya's are right as they have very clearly told Dubey's that they don't want and divorcee for Yash and also asked about Arati's husband. So its a clear case of cheating by Dubey's.

So he is taking the decision of staying away from her because as and when he sees her, he knows that she loves him and he also so its going to be difficult for both but also along with the love he will see the betrayal also whenever he sees Arati.