Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 44)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

It looks like they're going to show us a flashback of Ansh falling off the swing too. And it seems like their Mumbai beachhouse is behind them, so Sunita is not the reason. Ouch

This is a very OLD picture...they showed this pic on facebook when the show had started

Ohhh oopsie, thanks for correcting me! Then maybe Sunita is the reason after alll! Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KamliKudiInduG64Zettercssudhalulujjjjsaf24Samanalyse

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Samana- beautiful take ... can't wait for next week ... slowly but surely we're heading toward ArYa become a couple Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjsaf24Samanalyseilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
@Samana excellent take! I agree that it is probably the Prashant issue, although with all the red herring's we've been getting it doesn't seem like it. I hope it is truly the Prashant issue. About Paridhi, I don't think she spoke rudely at all until Prateek told her to speak with tameez. Until then she was merely voicing her opinion. When Prateek told her to speak properly to Vidhi, she felt inferior and felt like he was trying to oppress her, so she just defended herself as it's her nature. As a result, she said the rest out of anger. I don't blame her at all. The poor girl doesn't even have her husband's support to fulfill her dreams. I actually admire her for still sticking around when her husband pretty much tricked her into marrying him by making false promises.

Edited by ilovepyaar - 07 September 2012 at 3:41pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99..Khushi..lulujjjjInduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06pickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

@Samana excellent take! I agree that it is probably the Prashant issue, although with all the red herring's we've been getting it doesn't seem like it. I hope it is truly the Prashant issue. About Paridhi, I don't think she spoke rudely at all until Prateek told her to speak with tameez. Until then she was merely voicing her opinion. When Prateek told her to speak properly to Vidhi, she felt inferior and felt like he was trying to oppress her, so she just defended herself as it's her nature. As a result, she said the rest out of anger. I don't blame her at all. The poor girl doesn't even have her husband's support to fulfill her dreams. I actually admire her for still sticking around when her husband pretty much tricked her into marrying him by making false promises.

Pari should start acting like Yash because Prateek did DHOKA to her by promising her that she can work after marriage LOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjsaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Today's episode analysis...

The first scene was just to take away seriors it seems, could understand other reason...

Paridhi wanted to do night shift maybe thats the reason. Paridhi's one dialog was I like, when she said she want to give propority to both relationship and work. Rest I was not with her today, only because of the way she took it out on Vidhi. The same Vidhi who made her feel comfortable when she needed him, she is bitter with Pratik but she took it all on her. Even today she was trying to make her understand, now she is flying high but for tomorrow does she have plan..

I am not with Pratik at all, he cares all about others but her. He even accepted he cannot stand for her in front of his parents Ouch, now how pathetic that can be. You don;t even want to try and giving up..e

Aman-Yash talk, first thing I noticed was body doubleOuch So Yash is mad becuase she loves him, and blames her.Okay what about him, he also have feelings for her, he even tried to burn his memories of first love why he doen't blame himself. Why didn't he say I am guilty too when she begged yesterday, tell me what is my mistake and he just said she did paap..

Dubey's house scene, okay you talk so lound about Prashant and then behave as if no one can hearOuch So Aarti, how stupid she can be, some friend ask about your first husband in front your child who don;t know, and she didn't hush her... And on the top of she didn;t make him understand someway to avoid further accidents..

Who is this friend Suneeta I wonder, hopefully not another loop...

I loved the last scene, Kratika looked very pretty and natural. LOL she is worse than me, my girls are so dare devils that I am glad there are height restrictions, else they will go on any crazy ride..

----------------------

Thanks God no precap actually...

One observation, the saree Aarti is wearing right now isn't that the same saree he sees in the FB..Wonder she comes back in front of him in rain to ask about Prashant and he will get too excited to be able hear what she is actually saying,  and then Aarti all done talking will be like OK I said it and he didn;t react so all is fine nowOuch. You know same MU happened between her and Dubeys..

My brain stops working when thinking of possibilities, sometimes what I write doesn't make sense back to me even when read it againOuch

Edited by bbbccc - 07 September 2012 at 3:51pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiePooja_11redeye2012Kittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99smileymj10..Khushi..lulujjjjInduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Binde. I agree. I am totally 100% with the CVs on this show. They really know what they are doing and I love the way the story is unfolding in so many layers and dimensions, rather than on a single, linear track. So far, I have no complaints. Smile

@Saffi: I just felt so bad for everyone involved in that scene, except maybe Prateek. Paridhi was projecting Gayatri and Bua's hypocrisy onto Vidhi and assuming that she was trying to order her around, simply because Vidhi's kindness came a little too late when Pari can no longer believe that anyone is on her side, or wants to help her in this family. Ouch

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_CullenKamliKudi..Khushi..InduG64lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhasaf24jyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I don't even think about Pari-Parteek's future...both are not ready to compromise or help each other ... I seriously think Pari going to leave Prateek one of these days. He did get married TOO young...he wasn't ready.
I guess the only good thing that came out was he convince Yash to get remarried or else he won't

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudhalulujjjjpalbharsaf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaargcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index