Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 43)

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiePearl_27Kittya_CullenKamliKudiInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24Samanalyselulujjjjjyoti06pickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

It looks like they're going to show us a flashback of Ansh falling off the swing too. And it seems like their Mumbai beachhouse is behind them, so Sunita is not the reason. Ouch

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99bbbcccKittya_CullenKamliKudiInduG64Zettercssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf24

@ Saffi: I'm going to Aruba.

Have fun! I heard it's beautiful there! Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenKamliKudiInduG64Zettercssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuro

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99Pearl_27Kittya_CullenbbbcccInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
@ Saffi: I've heard so as well. Thanks

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhalulujjjjilovepyaar

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

It looks like they're going to show us a flashback of Ansh falling off the swing too. And it seems like their Mumbai beachhouse is behind them, so Sunita is not the reason. Ouch

This is a very OLD picture...they showed this pic on facebook when the show had started

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaar

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Finally got home to watch the episode. Smile

Either way, the divorce truth is coming out because even if Yash doesn't know himself, Aarti now suspects that he does and knows the consequences. Even if she finds out he hasn't discovered the truth, I don't think there is any way she won't tell him herself now. She was sharply yanked out of her denial of the whole situation, if you watched her panic-stricken scene closely, because while she justified the lie saying she had put her past behind her and forgotten it completely, now she calls it a "dhoka." This shows that deep down she knows it is a lie and that they were cheating Yash and the Scindias but she so badly wanted to put it out of her thoughts and her psyche that she convinced herself that Prashant was no longer part of her past. I found Aarti's use of the word "dhoka" the most interesting development in today's episode.

And I am still pretty sure the issue is Prashant, and Yash finding out the truth about him, though perhaps only partially. If the issue was Aarti's love for him, he wouldn't have told Aman that so easily. I was surprised that when Aman told Yash how much Aarti loved him, Yash hardly flinched. It was like he already knew and hearing about it didn't surprise or jerk him one bit. Neither did he react to Aman saying that Yash was possessive and took care of Aarti. His face did not register one iota of surprise or shock, indicating that he knew all of this well. His declaration to Aman that he was under a false delusion seemed perfunctory and the only statement that carried any passion was the one where he said he could never love her and in fact hated her.

Also, when he said he could never love Aarti, he didn't say anything about Arpita, which was another surprise for me, because it is not like it's implied in conversation with someone like Aman, who knows next to nothing about Yash's past. The reason that he could never love Aarti, is for some reason, Aarti and nobody else. And I may be reading too much into it, but I think the fact that he didn't mention Arpita shows that he had considered the possibility of loving Aarti, and then been proven wrong. Finally, his stress on the fact that he didn't side with Aarti was very significant because we can easily apply it to what is happening. When the truth happened to be on Aarti's side, that she didn't do any hanky panky with Aman, he was also on Aarti's side, but in the case of the divorce lie, the truth is against Aarti's word (or lack thereof) and so he is against Aarti.

I thought it was really interesting that when Gayatri's knee was hurt, she called out only to Pankaj and Prateek. On the one hand, she calls Yash her favourite son to his face, but in action she does not even consider him a shoulder to lean on. Even when he appears to have it together and runs off to book her tickets, she still can't wrap her head around leaving him until Vidhi assures her that she will take care of things. So there is this very interesting break in speech and action that Yash is not too dumb to see, and that he must contend with. I also loved GC's expression here, where Pankaj and Prateek were fussing and scolding, Yash looked downright terrified that something should happen to his mother. I think this fear of loss is really deeply embedded in him, which is why he reacted so violently to "losing" Aarti, by learning that their relationship was based on a lie. She became a completely different person, and he lost the Aarti that he had come to accept, like and even need. The expression in his eyes spoke volumes in terms of measuring his reactions to things.

Vidhi needed to give Paridhi this speech as soon as she was married. She would have been much more receptive and much less cynical. I really feel for her, because she was really mean to Vidhi today, and Vidhi didn't deserve it but we have been privy to the transformation in Paridhi, where earlier she was eager to please and make friends with everyone in the family, and nobody paid her attention and now suddenly everyone wants to butt into her life just to stop her from pursuing her personal dreams. That is honestly what it must look like to her, and perhaps if Vidhi was the true matriarch of the family, as she is in everything but name, she could have spotted and helped with this problem sooner. In fact her pep talk is exactly what Prateek needed all these days to break the vicious cycle of low self worth making him weary to talk to his parents, which in turn made him have low self worth. Today he articulated the fact that he couldn't fight for Paridhi, and Vidhi gave him confidence that he could, though it would take time.

Finally the Essel World flashback was entirely fascinating! The irony was not lost on me that brave Aarti, who faces life with spirit no matter how much it knocks her down, was petrified by the illusion of danger, while Yash who runs from confrontation and anything that involves fluctuation and upheaval, is enthused by this illusion. I think it was a foreshadowing of things to come, where we see the truth behind the facade of each of these characters. Aarti presents a very brave facade and even makes herself believe it, but deep down she is scared and vulnerable. On the other hand, Yash looks very fragile and unhinged, but somewhere inside him there is a strong and steady force to reckon with. Both of them face the problem that they don't see their fear and strength, respectively, for various reasons. Aarti fails to see how much fear and uncertainty she has buried within her because she deals with the pain by pushing it away; it is the only way she could survive everything life has thrown at her. Yash has never really had to tap into that inner strength, given that he was born with a silver spoon and people have always given him the easy way out, so much so that he takes this ease and lack of complication for granted.

But I think this situation with the truth about Aarti's divorce coming out will be the test for both of them in which their true selves will be revealed both to themselves and to each other. Aarti will have to face her fears and her pain, she will need support. And against his own dogmatic beliefs, I think Yash will surprise himself when he finds that he has the strength to take the hard way: that is, instead of saying "lies = wrong" and closing the matter there, actually finding out the context of the lie and the reasons it was told, finding out about Aarti's past and what she has suffered, supporting her against his family's imminent ire and finding it in himself to love her in spite of it all. He definitely has the strength to do that; Shobha has seen it and now Aman has too, all he needs to do is discover it himself.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

yulincynthiagemPiiedoratalkK__Sredeye2012KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10Kittya_Cullen..Khushi..lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64cssudhaZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaargcluvLoveforlifeEuphoria.roseinbloom

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by USManeetian

that divyam is too cute.

what i like is they have shown how the three kids have developed a strong bond and the three need both of their parents...

it would be great to see palak stand up to yash and say that she isn't going to loose another mom and watch her dad go back into depression because that will make her sad and she wants to be happy

Yes this is what one of things I love about PV ... they seem like a REAL family...Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjsaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index