Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 36)

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Aarti will never say anything abt Prashanth to Yash now...
May be Now She is Panic But After the Falshback, Shobha ji will Cool Her to think Twice and Thrice...Then They Will Get A Point from When Yash is Behaving Like this...
So Then Our Barfi will Come to Aarti and Will Cheer up her...Then She will Cheer up Yash...

I feel We Have now Aman with Aarti Side...So Aman Makes her to Take a Wise Decision in Revealing the Truth to Yash...

So, I am not at All Worrying abt Aarti Panic...I am Very Much Curious and Excited to Watch the Next Week Episodes...and I am Sure Next Week The Total Truth Will Come out...

In today Episode They Sent G3 and SP to Delhi...So Now No more Humiliating and insulting Aarti...Now CVs Have Concentrated on their Promo 31/08 how Aman Will Make Aarya Together...

So Now A New Start from Here in our Aarya life...and mostly in the next week We only see Aarya, Kids and Aman...

I hope Next week We will not Disappoint with revealing the Truth...I strongly feels that Next week We Will Have End to this Track...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Piiekt25nirmalac99smileymj10..Khushi..kriti07Pearl_27Kittya_CullenZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluvLoveforlifepickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
@ Zetter: lovely!

Agree with you Jyo we are thinking too much about the reason... Actually we don't required to. Yes the EW scene was so beautiful I am happy to know that Monday epi will start with EW...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11kt25smileymj10kriti07Pearl_27..Khushi..saf24lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixjyoti06gcluv

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@Tilashini : Its weekend na .. thats why .. all will come in late night US time or mayb tomorrow morning ..dont worry Big smile

@Zetter : Awesome take ClapClap...Even I m wondering why he said thats my problem Confused...does he feels Aarti loving me is her sin Confused...or something happened in Mumbai regarding Lakhan .. Aarti tried to save Yash ka life  by almost giving her own which made Yash realise that he is just an unlucky guy .. first Arpita and now Aarti might hv died because of him and so he wants to keep her away from him Confused,...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99smileymj10..Khushi..kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjgcluvLoveforlife

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

K Now look at the complications we had with every couple of Scindia mansion !!!

Yash - Aarti : Fighting for their relation or love or reason for yash anger !!

Paridhi- Prateek : Why did they get back Paridhi suddenly  and that too by creating an intense situation among them ??? Huge confrontation !!

Vidhi - Pankaj :  Paridhi confronted with Vidhi saying mind ur own business...I mean her family business !!! So she may not involve anymore !!!

Gayu - SP : Gone to Delhi !!

So I feel...now everyone were messed up with their own lives !!! No one can support or force anyone !!! They themselves have to clear their issues !!! 

Instead of creating mess with all the family members in solving issues...CV's have engaged all in their personal matters !!!!

Now I think , Its time for Yash and Aarti to directly face their problems and solve the misery !!!! 

And I seriously feel its a combo of Prashanth and Yash love on Aarti !!!

True.. everyone story is messed up...Actually I m glad they have started to concentrate on other 2 couples and their story.. CVs had left them mid way... now seem to be back on track...Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixcssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjLoveforlife

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@Tilashini: Goodnight Dear...Sleep well Hug

@Pearl: Thank you Love! Smile...Yup only a person we care about have the power to bring out such emotions out of us and the sooner Yash realizes that the better it's gonna be for everyone especially those three little angels.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhaLoveforlife

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@ Jyo

Yes EW scenes were so beautiful !!! Juzz gonna watch the last part especially and off to bed !!!! No more brain storming now !!!

And @ All 

Have a gr8 weekend !!!  Juzz chill and have fun !!! Gudnight guys !!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_CullenPearl_27..Khushi..saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06Loveforlife

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti - Yes I loved the EW scene with Arya and the kids. To me, I felt that Yash was surprised to see Arti all scared of the ride and holding his hand because what I thought was going through his mind is that "Is this is the same person who chased the thief to get back my wallet?" I could actually see him feeling all macho and proud that he is there to support her when she is all scared. It was a very cute moment and as usual loved the "Yeh Dil hai" song played in the BG.

Edited by kt25 - 07 September 2012 at 12:48pm

Pooja_11..Khushi..kriti07Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Aarti was so cute in the EW scene she was soo scared!! Our JKR is scared of rides! Lol!

K__Skriti07Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index