Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 33)

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia221

Originally posted by KamliKudi

Parti and Prateek are heading toward a separation also ...

if things go the way they showed today.. they surely will.. I get a feeling Paridhi is having an affair with the producer...Confused

Yup... I see it coming.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221FireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjilovepyaar

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@anonee his problem is that arti loves him so much!! and she wanna hear whatver she has to say and she has to answer all his questions...no third person in between them...yash ignores aman and even his family cuz he is being stubborn and wants arti to spill it out..

Edited by Tilashini - 07 September 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjyoti06Loveforlifeanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
[
Originally posted by Pearl_27

Wait a second...Prashant is in delhi,right?

Nope, he is down in the dumps with respect to his finances!  He left Delhi and moved for Bhopal hoping he could he lay his hands on the Dubey house and money.

The Dubey put the house on mortgage to raise money for Aarti's wedding.  And do not have funds to finance him nor wish to hand over their house to him.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjsia221FireLordPhoenixcssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlife

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

[

Wait a second...Prashant is in delhi,right?

Nope, he is down in the dumps with respect to his finances!  He left Delhi and moved for Bhopal hoping he could he lay his hands on the Dubey house and money.
 The Dubey put the house on mortgage to raise money for Aarti's wedding.  And do not have funds to finance him nor wish to hand over their house to him.

Where he is right now?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221cssudhalulujjjjLoveforlifeanonee

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
mumbai back to bhopal...delhi back to bhopal..next stop kaha hai bhai? ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_Cullensia221cssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuro

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

@Sia You are utterly confused, my friend.

See...what happened was Aarthi and Aman got stuck and kids and Yash got stuck in rain...they came back home late...Yash was all fine...Aarthi wanted to tell Yash but couldn't because Ansh fell from the Jhula...Now,I think this jhula is in the Essel world...Now Aarthi says that Sunita met us in Essel world so maybe she talked with Ansh and Ansh blurted out the truth to Yash.

Thanks Pearl.. thats what 3 weeks of patiently waiting and still not getting an answer does to you..LOLLOLLOL U start questioning everything...LOL
But Aarti had ample time to talk to Yash during the trip before Ansh got hurt... anyways I really give up now...!!!LOL 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjcssudhailovepyaar

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

I don't think Kareena-Yash meeting is from Mumbai FB. It'll probably be a part of Yash's work to organize an event where Kareena makes an appearance.

Thats what I said earlier... it looks like a work assignment and Kareena is the guest

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_Cullen..Khushi..Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjj

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Good night guys...DC is so dull today...wonder where are all?Happy Discussing.Big smile

@Sia You are welcome! All were tired so they slept...

Edited by Pearl_27 - 07 September 2012 at 12:28pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_Cullensia221cssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuropalbharlulujjjjTilashiniLoveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index