Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 32)

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i have no idea wth is happening first is was about yash and arti...now the whole family has problem with thier relationship!! its so freaking complicated...D'ohand G3 planning to go to delhi...what in the world?? they should be supporting each other...evryrone had given up...yash isnt telling the truth...and jus making himself mad and restless for no reason...just cuz he keeps denying that he dont love arti...when he actualy does..arti should just leave him aline for a few days without her present in front of him..she should just go somewhere leave evryting and wait till yash comes ans find for her...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pooja_11priya_drizzlesPearl_27..Khushi..Kittya_Cullensia221saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjyoti06gcluv

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Wait a second...Prashant is in delhi,right?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pooja_11Kittya_Cullensia221cssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24ilovepyaaranoneegcluv

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Parti and Prateek are heading toward a separation also ...

if things go the way they showed today.. they surely will.. I get a feeling Paridhi is having an affair with the producer...Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_Cullen..Khushi..Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixcssudha

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

they had not finished what happened in mumbai now delhi another one month?? LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_Cullen..Khushi..Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhaanoneeilovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by 49erFan

Forget everything I want Aman! Embarrassed

forget everyting i want yash EmbarrassedLOL

Forget Aman and Yash.  They are figments of imagination!  I want the mystery resolved!  What is the issue Yash?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixcssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroTilashini

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I don't think Kareena-Yash meeting is from Mumbai FB. It'll probably be a part of Yash's work to organize an event where Kareena makes an appearance.

So this is how it goes - Barsaat ki raat incident with Aarti -> Yash and kids come home and they are tired so they go to sleep ->  AarYa visit EW -> Aarti decides to tell Yash about the past night incident on getting hold of the right time ->meeting with Sunita -> Ansh falls from swing ->Yash is angry & they return to Bhopal.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 07 September 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012Pooja_11nirmalac99Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221FireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by Pearl_27

they had not finished what happened in mumbai now delhi another one month?? LOL

SP and G3 went to delhi...so I am thinking that why suddenly this Delhi trip...?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjanoneeTilashini

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Aman and Yash interaction makes it clear that its either Prashant truth or Diary which is the reason of Yash's extreme anger Big smile

First clue : When Aman says that "you cannot hear anything against Aarti ,thats why despite being so angry with her , u still went ahead and defended her character yesterday " on which Yash said "he dint save Aarti but he only supported the truth " Wink...So Yash clearly stresses on the truth part which means he is indirectly trying to hint that when Aarti knows how much he hates lies ,then why did she lie about her divorcee status ...Dint she trust me or this punarvivah at all ?? Why he had to hear the truth from a third person and not from Aarti ?? Ouch...He feels betrayed in this case if the reason is Prashant truth and this explains why he uses words like dhoka and hadsa for this whole incident because its a big big shock and setback in his life just when he was beginning to dream about life again CryOuch

@Jyoti - Before the Mumbai track, did we not have articles that stated Yash would know the truth from a third person?? I think you are absolutely right in making the above statement. I think that the third person is Sunita and I still believe that it is a combination of Prashanth truth and Arti's love for Yash (through her diary) is the reason for his outburst.

Remember, Arti herself said that if Yash reads this diary, that would be the end of their Mumbai trip..

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pooja_11Kittya_Cullenkriti07Pearl_27..Khushi..saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixcssudhasia221palbharlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index