Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 31)

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@49erfan yash tu mera jaan !! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScurolulujjjj49erFan

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

i liked the episode today there was some progression I felt and the screenplay direction improved today.  After a long time felt the semblence of logic and continuity is coming back to the show. Some of my friends had sent feedback to the HOP the actor playing Mr.Dubey Amar Singh Thakur  think they know they have been going wrong said they are working towards it.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_Cullensia221saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjFireLordPhoenixjyoti06

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Parti and Prateek are heading toward a separation also ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullensia221FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuro49erFan

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Essel World FB has to be the last one. I still strongly feel it's Prashant, he sure is not making an entry right now but the fact that Aarti is a divorcee is enough for Yash to lose his cool.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99kriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

[QUOTE=49erFan
Yes yes, how u doing, call me when u get a chance! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]
 I am fine..I will call you this weekend..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjj49erFan

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Aman and Yash interaction makes it clear that its either Prashant truth or Diary which is the reason of Yash's extreme anger Big smile

There are 2 very important clues which Yash gives away in this whole interaction with Aman ..

First clue : When Aman says that "you cannot hear anything against Aarti ,thats why despite being so angry with her , u still went ahead and defended her character yesterday " on which Yash said "he dint save Aarti but he only supported the truth " Wink...So Yash clearly stresses on the truth part which means he is indirectly trying to hint that when Aarti knows how much he hates lies ,then why did she lie about her divorcee status ...Dint she trust me or this punarvivah at all ?? Why he had to hear the truth from a third person and not from Aarti ?? Ouch...He feels betrayed in this case if the reason is Prashant truth and this explains why he uses words like dhoka and hadsa for this whole incident because its a big big shock and setback in his life just when he was beginning to dream about life again CryOuch

Second clue : When Aman says that "Aarti can even give her life for u " ..Yash clearly opposes it by saying "This is my problem" on which Aman shockingly asks "Aarti loving u is your problem" ShockedOuch...So Yash clearly stresses on the fact that Aarti loving him is bothering him a lot because love and any sort of physical relationship was never suppose to b a part of this punarvivah at all , then why Aarti suddenly kept such desires in her heart Ouch,..This explains why he calls it all a mann ka paap which one night he read in Aarti's love diary where she confessed it all Ouch...So this is uss raat ka big hadsa for him when he finds out that this whole Mumbai trip was planned so that she can woo him like a menaka Ouch and the fact that he actually falls for her charms and whenever she makes her advances like grabbing his hand or challenging him for some game , he falls for it ,is pissing him off and he is hell bent on punishing himself for it which explains why he even broke Arpita portraits since mayb he feels his mann too did same paap  Ouch...

It could b combo of first and second clue as well and so  he keeps talking about Trust , Dhoka , hadsaa , mann ka paap  and last but not the least his last words " I hate her , I can never love her "  has lots of intense passion in it which indicates he is in plain denial and he feels if Aarti goes out of his life ,then mayb he can peacefully travel back to Arpita land but its not happening anymore since Aarti in rain has now taken over all his Arpita death memories EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Piiekt25Pooja_11..Khushi..Kittya_Cullennirmalac99smileymj10KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27jayshu17saf24cssudhalulujjjjsia221SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyTilashinigcluv49erFan

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@Sia You are utterly confused, my friend.

See...what happened was Aarthi and Aman got stuck and kids and Yash got stuck in rain...they came back home late...Yash was all fine...Aarthi wanted to tell Yash but couldn't because Ansh fell from the Jhula...Now,I think this jhula is in the Essel world...Now Aarthi says that Sunita met us in Essel world so maybe she talked with Ansh and Ansh blurted out the truth to Yash.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_Cullennirmalac99..Khushi..kriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjsia221FireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarTilashinigcluv

Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
30 reasons why Arati loves YashEmbarrassed
1. I love the way I know you'll never give up on me.
2. I love the fact that I wouldn't ever give up on you.
3. I love the way you look at me.
4. I love how beautiful your eyes are.
5. I love the way I can't imagine a day without you in my life.
6. I love the way if we were ever separated I wouldn't know how to go on.
7. I love the way I hold you and never want to let go.
8. I love the way your voice sounds over the phone.
9. I love how I know you'll always be there when I need you to be.
10. I love the fact that I will always be there for you when u need me.
11. I love how when I dream at night the only person I can see in my life is you.
12. I love how complete I feel when I am with you.
13. I love how our bodies just fit together.
14. I love the way you make me laugh.
15. I love the way you laugh.
16. I love how you would do anything in this world to make me happy.
17. I love the softness of your lips against mine.
18. I love your thoughtfulness.
19. I love your tenderness.
20. I love how every time I look at you, you take my breath away.
21. I love how I thank God everyday for bringing someone as wonderful as you into my life.
22. I love reading your stories.
23. I love reading your poems.
24. I love your way with words.
25. I love you just the way you are.
26. I love how my heart skips a beat whenever you walk into a room.
27. I love the way you are not scared to show your affection when we are in public.
28. I love the fact that you want to be with me and only me.
29. I love how I am and feel when I am with you.
30. I love you for you! 

Edited by Prasadini - 07 September 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiePooja_11nirmalac99smileymj10priya_drizzlesPearl_27Kittya_Cullen..Khushi..sia221FireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjcssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifeTilashinianoneegcluvpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index