Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 30)

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Forget everything I want Aman! Embarrassed

forget everyting i want yash EmbarrassedLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Deepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudha49erFanpop77

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I am not so sure its not Prashant! esp becoz Yash said "thats my problem".I don't think cvs r foolish enough to make that his real problem. its a part, definitely, but there has to be much more to it.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25redeye2012..Khushi..nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24cssudhaFireLordPhoenixSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221jyoti06ilovepyaargcluv49erFan

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by USManeetian

if this is dragging because of bebo...then i am not going to watch her movie...2 weeks of additional tension better be worth it...if not...well there is nothing i can really do...

I don't think this has anything to do with JDJ or Kareena ... this is how the Mittals are ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjj

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@Binde and Tilashni...aman tu mera hero!!!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhapop77Tilashini

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I dont think its giving time for his jhalak...Look at all the mumbai flashbacks from the very first week...Only GC , KS and kids were centered !!! And Kratika herself said in the one of her interviews...GC couldn't get much time to practice for some particular week !!!! So GC was managing his sessions !!!

So here the point is CV's were trying to show from every direction which is headed to Yash anger !!! And after every flashback we were getting minute details about the reason...So have to wait and watch !!! 

Edited by cssudha - 07 September 2012 at 12:11pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012kt25Pooja_11nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24lulujjjjFireLordPhoenixSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221jyoti06ilovepyaar

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
nothing much to say about today's episode...it was a dissapointment Cry except for aman and yash conversation and yeh dil hai moment..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221saf24

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

As what I've said from the last thread,
EXPECT the UNEXPECTED!!! Smile

Knowing CVs, I'm sure there's still a solid reason for that anger.. Whether be the LOVE (Aarti), the TRUTH (Diary) or the LIE (Prashant) ...

Like what Aman said, RELAX!!! Big smile

Again, HATS OFF to KRATIKA and GURMEET for the superb acting they've always shown us... Still Love them even more!!!

Anyway, I'm off to bed now, enjoy your discussions guys...

Have a happy weekend everyone!!!

GOOD MORNIGHT ALL!!! Embarrassed

EDIT: BTW, Thanks Raveena and Jyo for the live written update..

Edited by smileymj10 - 07 September 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieananda29nirmalac99Pearl_27..Khushi..saf24lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221FireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06Tilashini

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Indeed a roller-coaster epi...LOL

My only question is the timing of the last 2 incidents. Aman and EsselWorld...???

If Yash came to know abt the divorce truth during EW trip then that means Aman fiasco happened the day before...meaning Aarti coming home late at night...everything ok.. they all go to EW.. Yash comes to know the truth..and he is angry and he cancels the Mumbai trip and leaves for home...ConfusedConfused
Question here is... So why didn't Aarti tell abt Aman during this whole time...and secondly wasn't Ansh injured??? he looked perfectly fine in the epi...Confused

If they left immediately after Aman fiasco that means... so in that case..First..they went to EW.. Yash finds out the truth..he keeps mum... goes to the party with kids...then leaves for Mumbai next morning???Confused

I don't think I m making sense either???? LOLLOL The epis are lacking a proper flow... I feel its better to give up on the logic and concentrate on the fact that Prashant's truth is out now...so what will happen next...Confused

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieananda29kt25redeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99Kittya_Cullenlulujjjjpalbharsaf24FireLordPhoenixSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index