Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 28)

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I seriously feel Aarti might herself say about prashanth now !!! Bcoz when she go back to Scindia house and meet yash...he would be in the same old mood saying routine dialogues and aarti would spill out the beans where yash doesn't know actually !!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11bbbccc..Khushi..Eva JQpriya_drizzlesnirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221FireLordPhoenixjyoti06Loveforlife

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Originally posted by USManeetian

wait, can i ask something, and please don't throw chappals at me...

do you think this is dragging because of jdj?

i dont think so ...its a typical daily soap meant to be draggy so that they can extend the show for a longer period...if not viewers will lose interest, this is the only way to make people watch until thier eye balls pop out...and suffer from severe brain error! LOL

Edited by Tilashini - 07 September 2012 at 11:59am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

USManeetiankt25Pooja_11nirmalac99..Khushi..saf24FireLordPhoenixSamanalyseAngeloScurogcluvLoveforlife

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Originally posted by pop77

I think Yash is not angry on Arti but himself..after all he love her..he feel that he betray to Arpita..That reason he said to Arti that he hate her..to make him helpless in LOVE..

I think they going to drag one more week..meantime Gurmeet back for Jalak..he work hard for Jalak..

Yes yes, how u doing, call me when u get a chance! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25SamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Why do you guys feel the reason is not Prashant but Aarti's love for Yash?

If it's indeed her love for him than this is the most pathetic way to deal with the whole blo*dy track Angry

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 07 September 2012 at 12:00pm

K__Skt25Pooja_11bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221FireLordPhoenixsaf24Loveforlifeilovepyaar

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

I think Yes, and its writers to be blamed not GC. Since they know he is lambi race ka ghoda, he will be there till end. So should have added alternative track..

And I feel they started one with pridhi, but she got a big movie deal, so was absent all this crisis time Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11USManeetianananda29kt25nirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221saf24

K__S Senior Member
K__S
K__S

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Alright I give up...   LOL
I really think they are yet to script Yash his POV. I know people think if the Prashant lie comes out there might not be a story left, but I don't think that.
I believe they don't need to show Prashant himself but just clear the air between Yash and Aarti. All the drama can come later when the family finds out, and we finally see Yash supporting Aarti.

Oh well we will just have to wait and watch...

Yesterday it all made perfect sense to me and today I am confused again!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Piiekt25USManeetianPooja_11Kittya_Cullennirmalac99Pearl_27..Khushi..saf24lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221FireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaargcluv

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

I don't think so. It could be part reason but from what I have read from articles Gurmeet is very good with keeping up both his schedules. I think it 's more likely Kareena because she was supposed to shoot earlier but couldn't give them the dates.

Edited by kt25 - 07 September 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29Pooja_11Kittya_Cullennirmalac99Pearl_27..Khushi..saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjsia221FireLordPhoenixilovepyaarpickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Great CV's they know we can never rest in peace until we know the truth reason! I am loving it!

kt25Pooja_11palbharsaf24kholitaSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221FireLordPhoenixgcluvilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index