Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 24)

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Aarti herself said that all the mess started after their Essel World trip. Plus I can't think of anymore FBs..it'll be like them time travelling to come up with never ending FBs Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pooja_11nirmalac99Kittya_Cullenbbbcccsaf24cssudhaAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti0649erFan

ananda29 Goldie
ananda29
ananda29

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

In any case if Yash don't know about the Prashant truth...I think now as Arati is all scared, she may go and tell that to Yash herself...LOL

Really hope so... for Ansh 's sakeStern Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPooja_11Kittya_Cullenbbbcccsaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetycssudha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

I think Yash's problem is Aarti loves him .. its her mann ka paap .. how can she love me when we decided no love or physical relation in this punarvivah .. so from where this love comes in ?? Ouch 

but if thats the case then what is the hadsaa of uss raat he keeps saying ?? Confused...did Aarti blabber something in her sleep like " I want a family from u ..our baby" etc etc  which is like a hadsa for him and this explains why Ranbir does that baby wala clue and Aarti ka tubelight brain starts functioning ShockedConfused or did Yash read Aarti's love diary  that night  which becomes a hadsa for him Ouch

And all this is affecting him more because he too is in love with her Confused

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPiiekt25Pooja_11Kittya_Cullenbbbccc..Khushi..nirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27saf24lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurorutu83cssudhaTilashinigcluv

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

@Veena: Now I'm waiting for her boarding school friends to come out of the woodwork. The childhood friends . 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemananda29kt25Pooja_11Kittya_Cullenbbbccc..Khushi..Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAniSweetycssudha

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Originally posted by jyoti06

episode ends Embarrassed

Ok now I doubt whether its Prashant event because whenever aarti is guessing something on her own , it always turns out wrong Confused

I feel yash read aarti's diary and came to know she loves him .. because from aman's talk with him , his problem is aarti can give her life for him and he slipped out this is only the problem Confused

did lakhan has anything to do with this?!?!?! she might have saved yash from lakhan n his troops may be putting her life at risk for him...

Edited by anushaarja - 07 September 2012 at 11:48am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPooja_11Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhajyoti06ilovepyaargcluv

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemgmhatcherPiieK__Sananda29kt25Pooja_11Pearl_27nirmalac99Kittya_Cullen..Khushi..bbbcccAngeloScurorutu83lulujjjjsaf24jyoti06ilovepyaargcluv

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I think that's why he remembers that Aarthi playing in rain FB...cause he scared that He'll lose her...that's why he was scaring her away all this time.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPiiePooja_11nirmalac99Kittya_Cullenbbbccc..Khushi..cssudhasaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjilovepyaar

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Yash too loves Aarti but he denies !!!

But here Aarti feels Prashanth might be the reason !!!

So something I feel its fishy...twisted !!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11bbbcccsaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetypalbharjyoti06ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index