Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 164)

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
@ khushi 

Thanks for the precap video !!!  OMG Aarti looking utterly devastated...Kratika u were my favorite all the time !!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64Zettervillager00

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
gayatri has asked aarti exactly how many times that she wants to know everything..and each time something new pops out...and now this...i guess this Con-night will be from yash's POV...aarti has given a lot of thoughts already...now it's high time we found out from Yash too!
[/QUOTE]

I totally agree. Arti has let the Schindia family and us viewers on a wild goose chase for almost three weeks now and the girl seems to have selective amnesia. It's about time that Yash speaks up and gives his reasoning behind his craziness which better be a strong reason because he was harboring insanity with his anger, frustration, pushing Arti n number of times, throwing/breaking things and running on the road bare feet.

Edited by kt25 - 10 September 2012 at 8:25am

ananda29nirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64Zettervillager00

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

seeya later guys will join you all at 10:30 in the new DC thread.. in the mean while Aarti you better not be pregnant!!!

@bold
i am already literally  feeling sick with this thought 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25nirmalac99..Khushi..Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterTilashini

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Prashant track is alright but NO PREGNANCY trackAngry

kt25..Khushi..Eva JQAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zetterlulujjjjvillager00

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Cheer up guys !!! She is not a pregnant...Period !!!!

What all the heck created by the media and rest of the articles was part and parcel of their professionalism !!! No wonder they create gossips !!! 
CV's know what they were doing !! And they even know how the story gets ruined if this reason is projected out !!! So no worries !!! Juzz chill Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjvillager00Tilashini

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

@Indu: Hey Hun! How was your day? Hope u had a smooth one Smile...By the way loved your discussion w/ Maham & Anonee in the previous posts...U guys rocked Thumbs Up

In case you're heading off for the night...have a great evening! Love ya xoxo

@Zet: Hi, dearie!! Normally busy day...under control...that's why I could be in thick of the fire here!!!Tongue
Thanks...yeah...loved that flow of convo the three of us had...and then in the evening all went haywire. Now it seriously looks there was a physical angle combined with the Prashant lie...which was followed with guilt and anger and hurt that threw him over the edge.Ouch   Though I am still skeptical about the pregnancy angle...Like I said earlier, I find it too silly. Somehow it doesn't gel with what we know of PV.

Goodnight my dear...I'll close shop in a while.Big smile

Edited by InduG64 - 10 September 2012 at 8:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjvillager00

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Maybe one of them had high fever and they had no choice since that was the fastest way to cure.. ROFL

Anyway I could think of all this below..Confused

1) PRASHANT
2) DIARY
3) CONSUMATED 
4)YASH HATE THE FACT HE LOVES ARTI

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zettervillager0049erFan

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
ohhh @punar vivaah guys... why these bombardment of questions now?!?!?Monkey Icon it seems as if you r slapping us with no gap...Monkey Emoticon how on earth can we answer those with these many speculations going on around?!?!Monkey Winksdon't make my BP go high ... itz already soaring to heights...Monkey Emoticons

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986kt25Eva JQPearl_27lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterTilashinivillager00

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index