Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 163)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kt25

Originally posted by KinSanj

I seriously dunno why aarti didn't say anything when g3 said that she can understand that a woman needs a man as much as a man needs a woman. and she asked if she crossed her limits with aman...couldn't aarti say "ermm nahin mummy ji. aman ke saath nahi, it was with yash ji i fell weak with" LOL
and i am still wondering why yash ji said that if the truth comes out then this relationship will have no existence? Confused what is that supposed to mean? this is NOT something that u can just say "Raat Gayi Baat Gayi Mr Yash Scindhia!" it's a huge matter!

Well, if I remember correctly she did say that she can't think of anyone but Yash and she can't even imagine anyone in that place. Her exact words were - "Yash jike alaava mein kisi aur ke baare me soch bhi nahi sakthi, mein kalpan bhi nahi kar sakthi"

Are we to put 2 and 2 together and assume that's what she meant??Confused
gayatri has asked aarti exactly how many times that she wants to know everything..and each time something new pops out...and now this...i guess this Con-night will be from yash's POV...aarti has given a lot of thoughts already...now it's high time we found out from Yash too!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25nirmalac99Pearl_27lulujjjjAngeloScurovillager00

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@priya thnx me naeema

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuro

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

Punar Vivah Official FB page What will be the outcome of this Punar Vivaah? Do you think Aarti will ever get her love back?

My answer is...If she loves 20% yash...yash will give 200% love to her in coming episode knowing her struggle in pastEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuro

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Originally posted by jabirnou

@pearl girl finished revising for your xams thnx i think total PV team suffers from partial amnesiaLOL

Yup!!!I didBig smile...well I am sill doing it...but took a break to eat and have some rest ...PV FB page has a record of asking stupid questions here is the latest one they have asked...I think they forgot that we know that Prashant wants property.LOL

Punar Vivah official FB pagePrashant called his father to talk about 'something'. What do you think he wants now?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQAngeloScurolulujjjj

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by 49erFan

Pregnancy...LMAO!   Did she do it with the blanket!  ROFL
blanket? I thought it was yash ji all the time ROFL
human blanket ROFL only it was virtual like bullock & stallone in judge dreddLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScurolulujjjjKinSanj

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25nirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zettercssudhavillager00

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
@Indu: Hey Hun! How was your day? Hope u had a smooth one Smile...By the way loved your discussion w/ Maham & Anonee in the previous posts...U guys rocked Thumbs Up

In case you're heading off for the night...have a great evening! Love ya xoxo

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScurocssudhaanonee

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
@sanju (.i guess this Con-night will be from yash's POV...aarti has given a lot of thoughts already...now it's high time we found out from Yash too!)
good  point

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhavillager00

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index