Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 161)

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Aarthi cant be the reason...According to me...She was longing for love...More than  a mother for entire life  a woman needs husband support , love , protection..Definetly yash is the except guy for aarthi and which wife in her situation will reveal when their relationship is strongly building..???

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjcssudhavillager00

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
@punar vivah guys...i wanna ask... why now?!?!? why do u even ask this Q now?!?! when we r banging our heads dat aarthi is lying from the day one... and said dat she needs to tell d truth n be honest...Monkey Icon

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterlulujjjjcssudhaLoveforlifevillager00

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I seriously dunno why aarti didn't say anything when g3 said that she can understand that a woman needs a man as much as a man needs a woman. and she asked if she crossed her limits with aman...couldn't aarti say "ermm nahin mummy ji. aman ke saath nahi, it was with yash ji i fell weak with" LOL
and i am still wondering why yash ji said that if the truth comes out then this relationship will have no existence? Confused what is that supposed to mean? this is NOT something that u can just say "Raat Gayi Baat Gayi Mr Yash Scindhia!" it's a huge matter!

Edited by KinSanj - 10 September 2012 at 8:08am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemnirmalac99..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27lulujjjjInduG64ZetterAngeloScuroAniSweetyvillager00Loveforlifejikky_84

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

@All: magnificent discussions everyone ClapClapClap

Well i for one am happy that the divorce truth is out and that Yash knows even if he heard it from a third party which i didn't want but the CVs did it in such of brilliant way that i don't mindWink now it's time for him to hear it all from the one person that he would have preferred to heard from since the beginning...Aarti.

I got a feeling that Aarti is gonna tell Yash everything she went through w/ P and after she says her peace, she's gonna keep her promise and tell Yash that she is leaving his life forever <_< 

Aman said it best in Monday's epy...Without love there's no fear...Without fear there can't be love (something like that) LOL so when Yash gonna be hit the possibility of Aarti never being in his life again that's when he's gonna take action Tongue

EDIT: Wow i see those Aarti's pregnant rumors spread like a wildfire we're at 160+ pages, I love all your reactions, u guys are riots Heart ROFL ROFL 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagem..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjInduG64cssudhaAngeloScuroAniSweetyjikky_84

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Pregnancy...LMAO!   Did she do it with the blanket!  ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZettercssudhalulujjjjKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Pregnancy...LMAO!   Did she do it with the blanket!  ROFL
blanket? I thought it was yash ji all the time ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhaAngeloScuroAniSweetyvillager0049erFan

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
seeya later guys will join you all at 10:30 in the new DC thread.. in the mean while Aarti you better not be pregnant!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27..Khushi..Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScurovillager00Tilashini

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged

OMG she did it with a blanket!!! no wonder Yash got so hot under his collar!!! LOLLOLLOL

Seeya guys!!! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Eva JQAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjj49erFanvillager00

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index