Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 158)

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
@Raveena:All credit goes to Facebook---PV pageLOLLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27123mitulAngeloScurosia221InduG64Zettercssudhalulujjjjvillager00

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Actually news is Yash will come to know behind aarthi past truth...how she suffered and once he comes to know he will bring her own and forgive her...thats it

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..kriti07Pearl_27123mitulnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScurosia221InduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlifevillager00

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
@Raveena this confusion started since lakhan entry in PV LOL

Edited by jabirnou - 10 September 2012 at 7:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27123mitulnirmalac99cssudhaAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zettervillager00Loveforlife

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Oh wow! 158 pages! :O Gotta give it to the rumours, DC is flying. =P Okie I don't think Aarti is pregnant simply because Yasb clearly talked about 'maan ki paap'. Had it been something along the lines of consummation, he wouldn't have said that. Also, when he was about to spill the beans to his brothers, he said something like 'aap jaan na chahte hain ki uss raat kya hua tha mere saath' and not something like 'uss raath humare beech ...'. I think the meteomasti article is not worth worrying about. And about sbs, aren't they wrong half the time? I think we should just focus on what they showed in the precap. If the writers really wanna go the pregnancy way, I would still be fine with it as long as it's after the revelation of the divorce truth. =) That's all from my side. Keep rocking guys. In a bit of a rush, gotta leave now. =(

Edit -
Haha Khushi, just saw your post! Yeah! Was he gonna say that Aarti raped him or something? Surely not. So I don't think the consummation is anywhere in the picture. Fingers crossed though.

Edited by Euphoria. - 10 September 2012 at 7:25am

..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27123mitulnirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhaAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zettervillager00Loveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Congrats all Big smile

no not for Aarti's preggy rumour but for DC completing over 150 pages and still going LOLLOL...

Anyways all said and done I hope its Prashant truth only , that makes max sense out of all .. so fingers crossed Smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemK__S..Khushi..Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27123mitulnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjcssudhaAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zettervillager00LoveforlifepickachuKinSanj

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jabirnou

@Raveena this confusion started since lakhan entry in PV LOL

Raveena ki Paathshala for Lakhan!!

Lakhan Lakhan you acted like Dhakkan
You attacked Yash but Aarti became pregnant!

Tell us how this happened, Who's Dadi's nuska did you use?
We are so angry that all of us are blowing our fuse!! AngryAngry

Piienirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27Eva JQAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06villager00pickachu

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
@Raveena please stop it i cant control my laughter dont do this to meROFL
Bawris  dadi ki nuska did he use it

Edited by jabirnou - 10 September 2012 at 7:29am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlifepickachu

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by sia221

@ Anonee : 

If Mittlals are aware... then what the hell is happening in the show since last 3 wks??? For no other reason but the endless dragging of this track is raising my doubts...????Confused

This is not called dragging - this is called building suspense and anticipation!!

This PV is a romantic suspense story!!

@ Bold : Good one...LOL I wish I could be as patient as u are dear.. to sit through 3 weeks of this anticipation and suspense... Smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SKs_143Eva JQPearl_27..Khushi..nirmalac99cssudhalulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06villager00Loveforlifeanoneepickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index