Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 157)

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
@Indu...U cant think of further...But i am so pissed off ppl creating false rumours aarthi being pregnantLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27123mitulnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScurosia221InduG64Zettercssudha

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia221

@ Anonee : 

If Mittlals are aware... then what the hell is happening in the show since last 3 wks??? For no other reason but the endless dragging of this track is raising my doubts...????Confused

This is not called dragging - this is called building suspense and anticipation!!

This PV is a romantic suspense story!!

Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27123mitulnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221InduG64Zetter

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Oh WOW!!! Shocked

CONGRATZ
DCIANS for reaching 150 pages...  ClapClap
Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zettercssudha

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jabirnou

@Angel we have crossed the biggest hurdle only little bit more left she says the purpose of mumbai visit is fulfilled
@Bold is she giving us a hint about present issue in PV CON and PREG

The hint is not about CON and PREG but about CON and FABULATE!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27AngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhalulujjjj

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
@Indu ROFL.How silly , Yashji? Yeh bhi koi gusse ka reason hua...aap bhi naa!!!LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99AngeloScurosia221InduG64Zettercssudha

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
@ Indu :

Your AArya convo was too good...LOLLOL

I can imagine... Aarti striking out all the possibilities for Yash's anger one by one... Yeh bhi nahi.. yeh bhi nahi...Yeh bhi nahi... toh iska matlab..."WOH to nahi..." LOL LOLand Aarti dancing full on... not that she is pregnant... but Finallyyy she got THE reason for Yash anger...LOLLOL

Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06Loveforlife

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Khushi... Aarti doesn't remember anything... but Yash does so he should have said it...Now that would have been one hell of a scene...Just imagining...Bua accusing AarYa of not having husband-wife relationship... Yash enters...clears his throat.. says.. Ecxuse me Buaji..but Errr.. "WE DID IT in Mumbai.." ."Uss raat"... Bua gets a heart attack and faints...LOL
[/QUOTE]

Wasn't Yash about to tell his bhaiyas about what Aarti did? WAs he really going to tell them that Aarti raped umm...did it with him? Stern Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221InduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

@Indu...U cant think of further...But i am so pissed off ppl creating false rumours aarthi being pregnantLOL

no tension yaar!!! look at me I am so cheerful and tension free.. Smiledon't get hassled...be cool like me! Smile Anger not good for our health! Smile Never anger!! Smile

AngryAngryAngryAngryI JUST WANT TO KICK THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS RUMOUR!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..nirmalac99Pearl_27123mitulAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221InduG64Zettercssudhalulujjjjvillager00anoneepickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index