Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 153)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Veena : I told u this earlier too .. serials r meant for entertainment and not for scientific research LOL/...so even if a twist at times not make sense , as viewer all we can do is gulp it down with a explanation and enjoy the AarYa moments and GC-KS chemistry because of which we r watching and if we cant enjoy that bec we r donig some research on the show , we can always move on to something else ... I m watching it mainly for AarYa and so if a preggy twist hee sahee can bring both close , I m fine with it with any sort of justification LOLLOL...there is no use banging head for a fiction show na .. LOL...

@Sanju ; I liked your explanation the most .. bas CON better b hot haan ...LOLLOLLOL
jyo it all makes sense if you give it a little thought na...i think i'm actually liking this track

@phal: Yeah i have seen that sequence...i did watch geet..though i hardly visited geet forum. I always watched it on the tv

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07AngeloScurolulujjjj

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Oh man.. !!! nearly choked on my coffee...!!!! LOLAarti is pregnant... !!!! ShockedShocked

Of all the reason THIS is what they are gonna show... this has to be the most illogical and the weirdest one...Ouch 

If they had CON... and it was Yash's moment of weakness...how the hell is Aarti to be blamed for it??? and Just why cant she remember it ???? Confused Tooo many questions???

I hope this is just a gimmick...only done to raise the curiosity among the viewers...and not the truth.. Otherwise CVs had it.. !!! PV is in for a doom... !!! Ouch 

I seriously doubt...Are Mittals even aware what is happening in this show???? Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccc..Khushi..nirmalac99Eva JQkriti07AngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
reserved for any random thoughts on the wild fire spreading!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccc..Khushi..Eva JQsia221lulujjjj

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Originally posted by Loveforlife

No one is getting pregnant!! Angry

LOL LOL What about Bua Ermm LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQkriti07AngeloScurosia221lulujjjjpickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

@Jyoti, one thing you did say right. No point in banging our head. I should realize, I liked KS and GC so was still doing it...

But, if thats what they want, they can live in their dream world, where things and calendars are according to them and I should just accept them as stupid or fool, who has nothing better else to do. Never expected this from Mittals, Balaji maybeOuch but not them

I am not looking for perfect scenario in friction but if you put so much time and heart, you expect things better, definately lot better than this...

Will wait this week, else will say adios too..

Eva JQkriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221pickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by Loveforlife

No one is getting pregnant!! Angry

LOL LOL What about Bua Ermm LOL

not even Bua!! Angry we don't need any mini Buas!! Angry

..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScurosia221lulujjjjjikky_84pickachu

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia221

Oh man.. !!! nearly choked on my coffee...!!!! LOLAarti is pregnant... !!!! ShockedShocked

Of all the reason THIS is what they are gonna show... this has to be the most illogical and the weirdest one...Ouch 

If they had CON... and it was Yash's moment of weakness...how the hell is Aarti to be blamed for it??? and Just why cant she remember it ???? Confused Tooo many questions???

I hope this is just a gimmick...only done to raise the curiosity among the viewers...and not the truth.. Otherwise CVs had it.. !!! PV is in for a doom... !!! Ouch 

I seriously doubt...Are Mittals even aware what is happening in this show???? Confused

The Mittals are aware what is happening to their show PV but they are not aware of the masala-fied version doing the rounds in this DC!  To borrow a phrase this is DC-Tadka!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27123mitulnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScurosia221jikky_84pickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Hello guys !!!

SBB and E24 segments were too good !!! Full to masti by Gurika and kids !!! So we gonna have a lovely episode today with cute Aarya moments !!!

And then SBS...damn it !!! What a blunder ???? Aarti's mistakes were so small when compared to SBS...LOL LOL I think the reporter had mis-spelled !!! And I too feel it must be Prashanth leaving her when she was pregnant !!! LOL LOL

Anyways , few more hours for Aarya's Essel world fun !!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27123mitulnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjpalbharAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221jyoti06jikky_84pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index