Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 149)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
@Sanju, it was his mann ka paap then, why he putting all blame on Aarti. He didn't say we did mann ka paap, but she didOuch

Sorry, if it is very bad writing, like in fridays's Aarti said humara jooth, why she didn;t say woh jooth.. That means she was aware  that she was lying all this time. So against Aarti's character..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroZettervillager00jikky_84pickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by jyoti06

A birdie chirping on FB OuchOuch

"SHOCKING BUT GREAT TWIST COMING UP IN PUNAR VIVAH SOON...YASH'S REAL REASON BEHIND HIS ANGER TOWARDS ARTI WILL BE OUT SOON...THE REASON WILL BE THAT YASH HAS CONSUMMATED HIS MARRIAGE WITH ARTI IN MUMBAI THINKING HER AS ARPITA IN A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS AND NOW ARTI WILL GET PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD AND THEN HE WILL BRING HER BACK SOON...THIS WILL BE REVEALED IN THE PROMO SHOT BETWEEN ARTI AND RANBIR KAPOOR..."

**BANGS HEAD HARD AGAINST MITTALS KA OFFICE WALLS**

and with mann ka paap i guess yash said that ebcause he knew aarti wa sin love with him and since she was in her senses, she didn't stop yash ji from doing things..so he is like aarti ji could've stopped this mistake if she wanted to but she didn't coz she was in love with me and that's what she wanted...

I guess it'll be an interesting track to watch. I actually won't mind this...but a 4th child...is it really needed? is it a possibility aarti may have a miscarriage coz of that bhua who will never tolerate that aarti is pregnant with yash's child...and this in the future will bring yash a lot more closer to aarti coz she may go through grief for losing a child.

@ bold, and Arati consider this as a very small thing and forgot Shocked Shocked when she very well knows that Yash don't love her still. 

I don't think Arati can't forget such a incident even if not in complete sense  Ouch

Also, they told, in the morning he was fine, when she gave prasd to him and its the same morning Aman returned the cloths, but by then he became angry, so how come he suddenly remembered all these and also he  and children were not there at that night Ouch

bbbcccEva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterjyoti06villager00

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Originally posted by pickachu

@ KinSanj: Maan was expecting geet to say i love u but she said i'm pregnant.The guy was in shockLOL
oh yeah in that wedding sequence eh...where Maan was getting all romantic and all it took was geet to say "I'm pregnant." haha m sure maan was thinking "But all we did was just some ched chaad...we haven't even kissed." ROFL

cynthiagemnirmalac99Eva JQlulujjjjZetterAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06jikky_84

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Originally posted by anushaarja

Originally posted by jyoti06

Point is if Yash consummated the marriage in a moment of weakness thinking her as Arpita  then its Yash's mann ka paap .. why will he blame Aarti for it ?? Confused.. If I assume Yash was drunk and so he expected Aarti to stop him , then question is how can Aarti not remember this consummation moment or does she not consider it reason for Yash's anger ?? Confused

@underlined
ROFL and i have thought Yash was angry because it was prashant's name on Aarti's lips in the heat of the moment that she wouldn't have remembered saying it but it was sort of a hard punch to Yash as an insult and  so goes the anger ROFL oh lawd! what a beautiful disaster this Mumbai trip is turning out to be LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagem..Khushi..Eva JQnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterjyoti06jikky_84

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Originally posted by anituram

Originally posted by Eva JQ

if she really pregnant.. it would be nice to see her having twins Tongue
Aarya can make a tv show AarYa Plus 5 Tongue LOL

Eva,,,you have become raveena now...LOLLOL

LOL
nah I am Raveena's sidekick hahahahaLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjjikky_84

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by Eva JQ

if she really pregnant.. it would be nice to see her having twins Tongue
Aarya can make a tv show AarYa Plus 5 Tongue LOL
haha
Hum do Humare paanch ROFL
ok then we can have HUM PAANCH new version with one male ...anshMonkey Emoticon

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroZettervillager00pickachuKinSanj

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
As if AarYa doing it was not enough, FB peeps came up with another interesting twist of Yash doing it with Aarti thinking she's Arpita  ROFL ROFL ROFL

Poor Aarti Ouch ROFL

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 10 September 2012 at 6:22am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemnirmalac99Eva JQlulujjjjZetterAngeloScuroAniSweetycssudhajyoti06Loveforlifevillager00pickachuKinSanj

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

@ bbbccc: I just said it that poor guy always end up hearing i'm pregnant before i love uLOL
Fatima, Aarti is poor girl here. She did say she love him, to him only not once but twiceConfused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroZettercssudhaLoveforlifepickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index