Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 146)

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Only this week end we will get answersLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemEva JQkriti07Pearl_27ZetterlulujjjjAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84pickachu

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Point is if Yash consummated the marriage in a moment of weakness thinking her as Arpita  then its Yash's mann ka paap .. why will he blame Aarti for it ?? Confused.. If I assume Yash was drunk and so he expected Aarti to stop him , then question is how can Aarti not remember this consummation moment or does she not consider it reason for Yash's anger ?? Confused

And then what is the precap all about?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemnirmalac99Eva JQkriti07AngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjZetterjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

A birdie chirping on FB OuchOuch

"SHOCKING BUT GREAT TWIST COMING UP IN PUNAR VIVAH SOON...YASH'S REAL REASON BEHIND HIS ANGER TOWARDS ARTI WILL BE OUT SOON...THE REASON WILL BE THAT YASH HAS CONSUMMATED HIS MARRIAGE WITH ARTI IN MUMBAI THINKING HER AS ARPITA IN A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS AND NOW ARTI WILL GET PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD AND THEN HE WILL BRING HER BACK SOON...THIS WILL BE REVEALED IN THE PROMO SHOT BETWEEN ARTI AND RANBIR KAPOOR..."

**BANGS HEAD HARD AGAINST MITTALS KA OFFICE WALLS**

I won't believe it unless they say it out in the episode Ouch and how can some one comes to know about pregnancy in 2-3 days. Also, how is it possible that only Yash remembers and Arati forgot such a big thing.

I think, all these are speculations and nothing else Confused Confused

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27Eva JQbbbcccAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjZetterjyoti06pickachu

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
@Pearl:Leave the Precap...U can watch PV anytime...My sincere and cute advice is to prepare for your exams dear...EmbarrassedSmile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
@Jyoti, this worst I read so far...

I watched friday's epsiode and there Aarti said, oh he is behaing like this after return from Essel world trip. Now seriously, Yash said "Uss Raat in Mumbai", Aman said they left after his delivery and Vidhi confirmed and Aarti saying this...

And now, thisAngry I was already upto my limit and so want to spank them...

What he remembers, after how long. And she still doesn't remember, must be hell of one night standOuch.

We all know he was fine the night of Aug 10 and he wasn't even there that night, thanks to CVs for sending Aman and confirming the dates and times with Vidhi to add blooper to their own track

It this happens or they show she is pregnant, I am off this stupidity.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99..Khushi..Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27lulujjjjAngeloScuroZetterjikky_84

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
All take a chill pill  LOL ...lets forget all birdies and articles .. Go with the flow .. lets see whats shown ..

see we all thought Yash will doubt Aarti ka character ..did it happen .. no na ??

So lets keep faith on CVs .. whatever mayb the twist , it will b well justified ..so lets wait and watch Big smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 September 2012 at 6:09am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagem123mitulEva JQkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyZettercssudhavillager00jikky_84pickachuKinSanj

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
I am actually enjoying this funny air going places  ROFL ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemEva JQPearl_27ZetterlulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Point is if Yash consummated the marriage in a moment of weakness thinking her as Arpita  then its Yash's mann ka paap .. why will he blame Aarti for it ?? Confused.. If I assume Yash was drunk and so he expected Aarti to stop him , then question is how can Aarti not remember this consummation moment or does she not consider it reason for Yash's anger ?? Confused

bold1: some one kill me please... Monkey Icon no not arpita pleaseeeMonkey Icons
bold 2: itna bada beautiful memory ko... how can she not remember aarthiii Monkey Icon

Edited by anushaarja - 10 September 2012 at 6:13am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemnirmalac99Pearl_27123mitulEva JQAngeloScurolulujjjjZettercssudhajyoti06jikky_84pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index