Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 145)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
A birdie chirping on FB OuchOuch

"SHOCKING BUT GREAT TWIST COMING UP IN PUNAR VIVAH SOON...YASH'S REAL REASON BEHIND HIS ANGER TOWARDS ARTI WILL BE OUT SOON...THE REASON WILL BE THAT YASH HAS CONSUMMATED HIS MARRIAGE WITH ARTI IN MUMBAI THINKING HER AS ARPITA IN A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS AND NOW ARTI WILL GET PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD AND THEN HE WILL BRING HER BACK SOON...THIS WILL BE REVEALED IN THE PROMO SHOT BETWEEN ARTI AND RANBIR KAPOOR..."

**BANGS HEAD HARD AGAINST MITTALS KA OFFICE WALLS**

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagembbbccc..Khushi..kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjZettercssudhaAngeloScuroAniSweetyjikky_84pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Point is if Yash consummated the marriage in a moment of weakness thinking her as Arpita  then its Yash's mann ka paap .. why will he blame Aarti for it ?? Confused.. If I assume Yash was drunk and so he expected Aarti to stop him , then question is how can Aarti not remember this consummation moment or does she not consider it reason for Yash's anger ?? Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPearl_27123mitul..Khushi..Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroZettercssudhapickachu

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Originally posted by jyoti06

"SHOCKING BUT GREAT TWIST COMING UP IN PUNAR VIVAH SOON...YASH'S REAL REASON BEHIND HIS ANGER TOWARDS ARTI WILL BE OUT SOON...THE REASON WILL BE THAT YASH HAS CONSUMMATED HIS MARRIAGE WITH ARTI IN MUMBAI THINKING HER AS ARPITA IN A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS AND NOW ARTI WILL GET PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD AND THEN HE WILL BRING HER BACK SOON...THIS WILL BE REVEALED IN THE PROMO SHOT BETWEEN ARTI AND RANBIR KAPOOR..."

8 din me pregnant wo bhi Arpita ke form me ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterpickachu

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

OMG...What the yell is this...This is seem to be acceptable...But i feel whole scindia family going to happy...But ARya will they?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemEva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjZettercssudhaAngeloScuropickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemZettercssudhalulujjjjAngeloScuro

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Someone save me!!!!
How the heck it happened??

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99bbbccclulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterjyoti06jikky_84

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
i am gonna go and break my head if they show this kind of nonsense me crying iI dont want Aarti pregnant right now- its too early i hope the Mittals dont resort to this sort of gimmicks to just get ratingsOuch

Edited by phal - 10 September 2012 at 6:09am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemnirmalac99bbbccc..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27lulujjjjZetterAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

[QUOTE=anushaarja][QUOTE=..Khushi..]

haha for the first time in history before the i love you..the three words that are said will be "I am Pregnant" ROFL
AarYa ki different love story...it sure will make history indeed ROFL

It happened in GC's previous show tooLOL!
Poor GC always end up doing the roles in which girl becomes pregnant before confessing loveLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemEva JQkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99lulujjjjpalbharanushaarjaZetterAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06jikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index