Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 139)

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
There was this movie in 80s in Tamil..Kamal Hassan , Radha, Ambika ..called Kadhal Parisu 

Well in this movie ... Hero , heroine & hero's friend are college classmates who are in Kodaikanal on a class group trip. On the last night ..they have fun and have a alcohol party and retire for the night . The girl & the boy CON in inebriation . Circumstances force them to split and after 5 years , hero is the new BF of another girl..who turns out to be the ex-GF's sister. The ex GF has grudge towards the hero for making her pregnant & not taking responsibility or accepting he CONned her. 

He denies having compromised her virtue and says ...he was not the person who slept with her. The truth is revealed that the hero's friend was the one who actually took advantage of the girl after serving her a spiked drink .

So did yash think aarti was arpita and ansh was the "fruits of his labor" and that is why prashant dumped her ...He saw them in a uncompromising situation :/

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPiiePooja_11nirmalac99smileymj10Eva JQZettercssudhalulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifepickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Essel world SBB segment second part was hilarious especially the second part where reporter said GC is scared of rides and there KS and director r trying to convince him for the ride whereas in the show its shown Aarti is scared of rides and Yash challenges her ..what a funny role reversal LOLEmbarrassed

And after a long time nice Gurika segment Embarrassed...

Coming to SBS pregnency twist , I m not buying it as SBS once even said Yash will come to know about Prashant 3-4 months back that time which never happened LOL...

I think he only comes to know about Prashant and how he left her during her pregnency ...

Now another twisted drama could b Ansh is Yash's child since Aarti was present in same place during Arpita-Yash honeymoon  and I m not sure that time if something happened with Yash Aarti in drunk state meeting in a pub WinkTongue...mayb somehow Yash finds out this mystry along with Prashant truth and so he goes all insane and even breaks Arpita photos LOLLOL...but this will b very complicated to show even though I will love it LOLEmbarrassed

But Aarti becoming pregnent in present will look weird because even if they did it , how can she become preggy so soon and how can she not remember it at all .. so I m hoping against hope this is not the case Smile
Jyo it will be a shocker yaar LOL ever since they got married yash has been repeatingly telling her that he loves one and only Arpita...and if all of a sudden we find out that ansh IS Yash's son then it will be a hilarious ROFL I know i'll be like oh gosh! yash ji hasn't been completely loyal with arpita while she was still ALIVE! itne mahine awein arpita jaap se pakaaya? ROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPiiePooja_11Eva JQnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjZettercssudhaAngeloScurojyoti06Loveforlifeilovepyaarpickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

I just cant control my laugh when some viewers in facebook has commented as if yash raped aarthi...LOL

LOL LOL nahiii ROFL
more like Aarti raped Yash LOL and she forgot it bcoz she has selective amnesia ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlife

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

There was this movie in 80s in Tamil..Kamal Hassan , Radha, Ambika ..called Kadhal Parisu 

Well in this movie ... Hero , heroine & hero's friend are college classmates who are in Kodaikanal on a class group trip. On the last night ..they have fun and have a alcohol party and retire for the night . The girl & the boy CON in inebriation . Circumstances force them to split and after 5 years , hero is the new BF of another girl..who turns out to be the ex-GF's sister. The ex GF has grudge towards the hero for making her pregnant & not taking responsibility or accepting he CONned her. 

He denies having compromised her virtue and says ...he was not the person who slept with her. The truth is revealed that the hero's friend was the one who actually took advantage of the girl after serving her a spiked drink .

So did yash think aarti was arpita and ansh was the "fruits of his labor" and that is why prashant dumped her ...He saw them in a uncompromising situation :/
hehe deeps could u have put this any nicer? LOL
Fruits of his labor ROFL

but i don't think such track will be shown coz that was recently shown in Mrs kaushik ki paanch bahuyein,

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPooja_11nirmalac99..Khushi..Eva JQAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by Loveforlife

Prashant is back
The secret of Yash's anger
Aarti's problems are rising
Will aman be able to save Aarya Punar VIvah?

Thank you so much Raveena Hug
I will give Aman a bear hug if he is able to save Aarya marriage Hug

Me happy to if this is the case.. I like Aman he should get more screen time..
Aarti's problem rising acceptable to me.
But her stomach rising is not acceptable to me!!!  LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPooja_11nirmalac99smileymj10Eva JQAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
She is in no way pregnant! I trust the CVs to be this smart. But, I'm glad that a lot of people agree it's the Prashant issue now. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPooja_11nirmalac99..Khushi..Eva JQAngeloScuroAniSweetyZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06Loveforlife

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
@Sanju... Me no watch kaushik ladies show Stern Smile ..oh did they  show such track Confused

and from where the heck did this pregnancy nonsense start...its only the sbs waale post Ranbir showing baby gesture na..or did i miss any such voice overs 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99Eva JQlulujjjjAngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifeKinSanj

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Me happy to if this is the case.. I like Aman he should get more screen time..
Aarti's problem rising acceptable to me.
But her stomach rising is not acceptable to me!!!  LOL

Raveena :

bold 1 : ITA and please CV gets him a gorgeous and nice wife too Wink

bold 2 :  LOL hard to believe that  esp if the CV come with an idea that she will get twins LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99lulujjjjpalbharAngeloScuroAniSweetyZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index