Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 133)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by anituram

Friends it is about prashanth left aarthi naa when she was pregnant...It is that...

owh Confused

Yes must be this...

or

the reporter is seriously bad at reading and is pronouncing Prashant as Pregnant!! LOL 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986..Khushi..Eva JQAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64cssudhalulujjjjilovepyaarKinSanj

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
It is so illogical and no one will trust it...How can aarthi become pregnant...all of a sudden...

That too yash realizing and accepting her when he comes to know abt her past says he will be there in thick and thin of her life...thats the cv highlight of this track

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScurocssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaarKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by KinSanj

WHAT? How on earth is this meant to be? and kaise hogaya yeh sab?

OMG! is that what yash has been getting the FB of? since the scene isn't shot we r seeing the old scene.
when yash comes near aarti...we'll be seeing a similar scene here guys...!

OMG OMG Sanju if they DID that on that nite, OMG Yash looked so darn hot Day Dreaming
hehe eva i feel we'll get a similar scene to that rain night...but i just saw the sbs highlight and i was like hang on...if yash finds out what happened with aarti then he can forgive her...coz then the way SBS showed that promo i was like "ermmm...that guilt can't be there coz she's pregnant. coz such guilt is expected if she wasn't marriedLOL" but yeah I guess aarti will tell yash how prashant and she had a love marriage but then he left her for another girl when she was pregnant telling her that their marriage was a mistake.

Edit: but then again that FB part where yash comes near aarti..i think something may have happened between the two...but when..only yash ji can tell us LOL

Edited by KinSanj - 10 September 2012 at 3:38am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetycssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
I really really hope it's talking about Aarti's pregnancy when Prashant ditched her. 

AARYA CAN'T DO IT YET Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroAniSweetycssudhalulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaar

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

I really really hope it's talking about Aarti's pregnancy when Prashant ditched her. 

AARYA CAN'T DO IT YET Angry
i know...it's just too soon for it all and very unexpected!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..AngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Yes agree... Yash will find Ansh ke time ke pregnancy ka sach!! AARTI IS NO PREGNANT NOW. PERIOD!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZettercssudhailovepyaarKinSanj

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

I think the reporter got confused may be considering Ranbir scene...otherwise CVs can't even justify this track with such an end and how come Arati find out she is pregnant in 2-3 days...God no way...so I  guess its misleading which has happened many times before also Ouch

As they have given the promo, we will get the reason tomorrow, and also why should Arati feel guilty for becoming pregnant as she can't get pregnant all alone , right?  So I sincerely think its misleading one from SBS Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaarKinSanj

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

when did they CON
and how can she be preggy and not know
and was she preggy before they left for mumbai
its so confusing..and how can yash know she is preggy but not her

Utter crap twist 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhailovepyaarKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index