Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 129)

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Originally posted by Eva JQ

if yash truly uses his brain he will understand why..Aarti the DIL  of the Dubeys looks after them and where is Prashant when his parents need him the most???? Angry

Its easy for us to think all that. If we try and place ourselves in his shoes for a while, a man who suddenly realizes that he has been cheated , it won't be easy for him to think rationally. That can happen only with time.
However, the question here is not what kind of a man prashant is ( that will be important later), but the Lie. Prashant is a moron. But That does not give Dubey, Shobha and Aarti the right to lie to yash about his existence.and that is precisely what yash is angry about! He feels cheated, and not unjustly so!

yeah a big lesson to Yash... dont be so tight on money ok..
u have money, hire a private investigator n walla not a problem anymore Tongue

ok on the serious note Yash has to use his brain.. there are several occasions Aarti telling lies like Palak Birthday and Neelam track. Whenever she told lie, there was a reason behind of it. Most of the time either to please others or just to make them happy. What if Yash thinks that her reason for hiding her status is to please his family? 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjAllbut1AngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Great discussions guys!!! ClapClapClap Especially to @Anonee, Indu and Maham.. Wow, reading all your post and knowing about the precap (Thanks gcluv ), made me become more interested and excited to the next episode..

dhoka
- which is the Prashant truth, maybe the reason of Yash anger
hadsa and uss raat - incident that happened that night when Ansh was kidnapped

All this three,  when combine is the Maan ka Paap that Yash is referring to.
We're almost there.. You all have such a brilliant mind!!!  And you really amaze me for that... Clap

Hatsoff to CVs for giving us such mind-blowing story!!! StarStarStarClap

Anyway, looking forward now to how Aarti clears herself and brings back that trust in Yash's eyes.. Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99123mitulEva JQAngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhaAllbut1lulujjjjanoneeilovepyaar

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by cssudha

Hello friends !!! Very Very Gud afternoon !!! 

I'm so so happy that divorce lie is the reason from today's precap !!!! I juzz cant control my happiness !!! I wanna say Mittals were  amazingly incredible !!! How come ??? How come they were so power packed with every step in the story line ??? Juzz mind blasting !!!! 

Actually many of us thought prashanth reason would be out with a huge promotions but the way they brought this divorce lie into picture was freaking awesome !!!! My excitement levels were at its peak now...And undoubtedly this week gonna be a terrific milestone in Punar Vivaah's history !! 

Kya baat hain !! Kya baat hain CV's !!!! Keep Going !!! Love Punar Vivaah !! Love Aarya !!!

Not so, I know way back - I had suggested that he probably ran into Prashant.  In fact, I was not the only one, there were others too who felt the same!

Since the first day when they returned back to Bhopal , everyone felt the same that it might be prashanth...but after each and every flashback we were into different dimensions but finally CV's justified his anger with this divorce lie...So I juzz wanna say how CV's brought this track in every layer where yash was actually back to his form ,started falling for aarti and then knowing divorce lie is what I really feel amazing !!! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99123mitulAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1anoneeilovepyaar

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by Loveforlife

@Eva JQ
Yash does not know what a rotten man Prashant is.. and he cannot openly blame the Dubey's when he does not want the the lie to come out in front of the family.. Confused
Ouch

yeah Raveena but Aarti lived there and took care everything tells a lot about bad Prashant isAngry
Yash'd be so glad if Aarti took care of his family like she did to the Dubey Angry I am afraid Sunita is not just a friend.. maybe she was the 3rd person in Aarti 1st marriage Confused

So then Divorce truth is not the reason for his anger!!! Ouch 

Maybe Prashant was Aman's driver who brought back Aarti's dress!! Confused (anyways he is facing kadki..no money!) and Sunita called Yash, ' Arre Prashant, Aarti's xhusband is at your place, his i cant reach his phone..pls pass this message to him...' Ouch

What do I believe? I can only wait for tomorrow!! Cry

hahahahaaa... LOL
love it hehehe... anyway i love to wind the thread up for any possibilities but yeah cant wait for tonite!Embarrassed . I think Yash will use his pea sized brain to think about reasons behind aarti divorce lie Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroZetterAllbut1ilovepyaarLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
I mean on one side the CV's point all fingers at Prashant le through the precap... and on the other hand... they are giving promo...raaz khuega on tuesday!! so is Prashant the real reason behind his anger??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99kriti07AngeloScurolulujjjjilovepyaar

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Ria
Its easy for us to think all that. If we try and place ourselves in his shoes for a while, a man who suddenly realizes that he has been cheated , it won't be easy for him to think rationally. That can happen only with time.
However, the question here is not what kind of a man prashant is ( that will be important later), but the Lie. Prashant is a moron. But That does not give Dubey, Shobha and Aarti the right to lie to yash about his existence.and that is precisely what yash is angry about! He feels cheated, and not unjustly so!

Well said put yourself in Yashs shoes and think then obviously he will feel cheated and lose his presence of mind as he would never expect it from a person like Aarti. Why is he expected to think why the Dubeys are taking care of Aarti that will come in later with the episodes.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQ123mitulnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterilovepyaar

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Frankly I dont think Yash would be bothered about Prashanth at all hes more bothered with such a big LIE whatever POV Aarti and the Dubeys hold in the end Aarti is a DIVORCEE and its the trust factor which Yash has found broken and its had had a profound effect on him. 

Though I sympathise with Aarti i also symapthise with Yash too.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQ123mitulnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64Zettergcluvilovepyaar

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
@Sudha and Smiley: Thank you. Smile

@Ria: I agree with you...a lie is always a lie howsomuchever you deny its potency or delay the inevitable exposure. Time cannot act as layers of dust to cover the effect of that lie...which is what Shobha was banking on when she advised Aarti to lay low. Knowing Aarti, Shobha knew that it will be only a matter of time before everyone in the family, including Yash, will fall under the spell of her goodness. And it was happening along those lines too. As time went by and Aarti fell more and more in love with Yash and the family too started to trust her, she probably started believing what Shobha meant...and the importance of the lie got diluted in her mind. After awhile, it didn't matter anymore...and she ceased to give it much thought. And then Mumbai happened...and the rest as they is history. 

Shobha accounted for everything but providence...and the timing. She couldn't predict the play of both. She was relying on Yash to fall in love with Aarti and be in a more congenial frame of mind to understand why she concealed such a huge fact. Unfortunately, his falling in love and the exposure of the deception coincided...and as such the big explosion happened. If they had given it some serious thought, they would have known...especially after getting to know first hand the kind of man Yash is...that this lie will never be well received whether now or five years later. As such, their only chance was to have come clean with Yash themselves...which they didn't and dilly-dallied on ...and now the consequences are for them to suffer. I cannot fault Yash here at all...except to say that now that he has come to terms with his pain, he should let Aarti have her say and then decide on the future course of action. He owes her that.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27123mitulZetterlulujjjjpalbhargcluvilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index