Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 128)

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
if yash truly uses his brain he will understand why..Aarti the DIL  of the Dubeys looks after them and where is Prashant when his parents need him the most???? Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1AngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhalulujjjjilovepyaarLoveforlife

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
If it indeed is the Lie, The Dubeys, both of them should come forward and take equal blame for this in front of Yash. Yes, they did it with a good purpose, but a Lie is a Lie, and nothing else! U don't expect to keep someone in dark about something as important as this FOREVER!
In fact, more that Dubey, I would blame Shobha . I can still forgive the initial lie, but not how Shobha brainwashed Aarti into not telling it after the bullet incident.That was unforgivable, no matter what Shobha's intentions were! And thats the reason Aarti should get equal blame too. I do not blame her for hiding the truth during the wedding ( becoz Dubey literally emotionally blackmailed her into it). Neither was her not telling Yash just after the wedding odd- because of two main reasons- first, she was still under Dubey's blackmail, second, she had not formed any attachment with Yash yet. However, she shocked me, and I guess all of us, when she got easily convinced by Shobha the second time. And what was even more surprising was that she never felt any guilt about it! So, now is the time to face it. She was as wrong as Shobha, and its time she explained everything to Yash. I guess thats what Barfi is gonna advise her.
On the other hand, Yash needs to learn that most ppl and incidents in the world cannot be black or white! He seems to ignore the multiple shades of grey totally! Yes, aarti lied. But ask her why she lied.  Before assuming that every lie is told with a negative intention, its necessary to give the person in question a benefit of doubt. 
May be Heroine Ji is gonna say something along these lines which will make Yash realize that he needs to give Aarti one chance, a chance to explain. He needs to ask her why she lied. He has every right to be angry and feel cheated, but she also has the right to be allowed one chance to explain.

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 10 September 2012 at 2:22am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQ123mitulnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1cssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaargcluv

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

Originally posted by AngelDark

I saw Sunita just now in the episode.

Wait, Sunita was in Friday's episode? Or is this from the precap?

Friday's episode kind of got screwed time wise because the 10 o' clock show overran it's course, so I was just wondering if they showed something in the repeat that I might have missed in my online viewing!

@Bold: details>>Yes she was  doing a phone conference with Shobha and Arti. Sunita has her hair tied up in weave sort of way, tied up at the back. She was wearing pink dress and she is much prettier than Mansi.Embarrassed

Arti asked when did you call Yash. She said she did not know that the divorce status was something to lie about.
She then next said she called on August 10th and the wheels started churning in Arti's brain. That was the last image of the precap.

I think Sunita should meet AmanLOLEmbarrassed

Edited by AngelDark - 10 September 2012 at 2:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjAllbut1InduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaarpickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
@ Maham , Indu and Borna :

What all I can say to u guys was...I juzz loved ur words !!! And yes , if once this issue was cleared , Aarya new life gonna begin infact beginning of their love journey !!! So I'm damn excited !!! And I'm sure TRP's too gonna have a jump now...LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjAllbut1AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterLoveforlifeilovepyaarpickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

@Eva JQ
Yash does not know what a rotten man Prashant is.. and he cannot openly blame the Dubey's when he does not want the the lie to come out in front of the family.. Confused
Ouch

yeah Raveena but Aarti lived there and took care everything tells a lot about bad Prashant isAngry
Yash'd be so glad if Aarti took care of his family like she did to the Dubey Angry I am afraid Sunita is not just a friend.. maybe she was the 3rd person in Aarti 1st marriage Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhaAllbut1ilovepyaar

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

@Jyo: We had the same thoughts regarding the promo and once again thanks for being right on the mark Clap

@Sudha: Thank you Dear Smile...Me too, I like Aman a lot and I hope he sticks around for awhile.

@Saffi: Same here, I'm wishing, hoping and praying that we get a rain sequence soon TongueLOL

Whatever Aman's role is gonna be, I just want him to stay a little longer in Bhopal even after AarYa make up.

@Anonee: You're welcome Sweetie! Big smile...So true Aarti needs to spill and if she doesn't Yash needs to lead the witness (since u used the court as a reference) in the case Aarti cause until we don't get his POV this mystery isn't gonna get solve.

EDIT: OMG I was watching the rerun of Friday's epy & at the and they showed the precap...Aarti got a hold of her friend Suneeta...The latter talking abt to Aarti who is holding her hands infront of her mouth while Shobhaji holds the phone (I guess Aarti was to frantic to dial the number herself) I didn't get all the dialogue but I think Sunneeta called at the farmhouse on the 10th or 11th of August (not sure)...Aarti & Shobha look worried Ouch

P.S If anyone gets a chance to watch the precap please update...Thanks!

Off to bed now...G'night xox

OMG yeah, ZEE was showing precaps while reruns. I had planned to catch the rerun of PV but I forgot. Thank's so much.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjAllbut1AngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

if yash truly uses his brain he will understand why..Aarti the DIL  of the Dubeys looks after them and where is Prashant when his parents need him the most???? Angry

Its easy for us to think all that. If we try and place ourselves in his shoes for a while, a man who suddenly realizes that he has been cheated , it won't be easy for him to think rationally. That can happen only with time.
However, the question here is not what kind of a man prashant is ( that will be important later), but the Lie. Prashant is a moron. But That does not give Dubey, Shobha and Aarti the right to lie to yash about his existence.and that is precisely what yash is angry about! He feels cheated, and not unjustly so!

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 10 September 2012 at 2:24am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07123mitulnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterAllbut1cssudhaLoveforlifegcluvilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by Loveforlife

@Eva JQ
Yash does not know what a rotten man Prashant is.. and he cannot openly blame the Dubey's when he does not want the the lie to come out in front of the family.. Confused
Ouch

yeah Raveena but Aarti lived there and took care everything tells a lot about bad Prashant isAngry
Yash'd be so glad if Aarti took care of his family like she did to the Dubey Angry I am afraid Sunita is not just a friend.. maybe she was the 3rd person in Aarti 1st marriage Confused

So then Divorce truth is not the reason for his anger!!! Ouch 

Maybe Prashant was Aman's driver who brought back Aarti's dress!! Confused (anyways he is facing kadki..no money!) and Sunita called Yash, ' Arre Prashant, Aarti's xhusband is at your place, his i cant reach his phone..pls pass this message to him...' Ouch

What do I believe? I can only wait for tomorrow!! Cry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjAllbut1AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index