Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@All: magnificent discussions everyone πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well i for one am happy that the divorce truth is out and that Yash knows even if he heard it from a third party which i didn't want but the CVs did it in such of brilliant way that i don't mindπŸ˜‰ now it's time for him to hear it all from the one person that he would have preferred to heard from since the beginning...Aarti.

I got a feeling that Aarti is gonna tell Yash everything she went through w/ P and after she says her peace, she's gonna keep her promise and tell Yash that she is leaving his life forever <_< 

Aman said it best in Monday's epy...Without love there's no fear...Without fear there can't be love (something like that) LOL so when Yash gonna be hit the possibility of Aarti never being in his life again that's when he's gonna take action πŸ˜›

EDIT: Wow i see those Aarti's pregnant rumors spread like a wildfire we're at 160+ pages, I love all your reactions, u guys are riots ❀️ 🀣 🀣 
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pregnancy...LMAO!   Did she do it with the blanket!  πŸ€£
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Pregnancy...LMAO!   Did she do it with the blanket!  πŸ€£

blanket? I thought it was yash ji all the time 🀣
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
seeya later guys will join you all at 10:30 in the new DC thread.. in the mean while Aarti you better not be pregnant!!!
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMG she did it with a blanket!!! no wonder Yash got so hot under his collar!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Seeya guys!!! πŸ˜†
lulujjjj thumbnail
@Raveena thanx for writing up my thoughts i was to reply back the same 
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Punar Vivah Official FB page What will be the outcome of this Punar Vivaah? Do you think Aarti will ever get her love back?
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KinSanj

I seriously dunno why aarti didn't say anything when g3 said that she can understand that a woman needs a man as much as a man needs a woman. and she asked if she crossed her limits with aman...couldn't aarti say "ermm nahin mummy ji. aman ke saath nahi, it was with yash ji i fell weak with" πŸ˜†

and i am still wondering why yash ji said that if the truth comes out then this relationship will have no existence? πŸ˜• what is that supposed to mean? this is NOT something that u can just say "Raat Gayi Baat Gayi Mr Yash Scindhia!" it's a huge matter!

Well, if I remember correctly she did say that she can't think of anyone but Yash and she can't even imagine anyone in that place. Her exact words were - "Yash jike alaava mein kisi aur ke baare me soch bhi nahi sakthi, mein kalpan bhi nahi kar sakthi"

Are we to put 2 and 2 together and assume that's what she meant??Confused
Edited by kt25 - 11 years ago
lulujjjj thumbnail
@pearl girl finished revising for your xams thnx i think total PV team suffers from partial amnesiaπŸ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Loveforlife

No one is getting pregnant!! 😑

BUA !!!  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£