Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 127)

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Hello friends !!! Very Very Gud afternoon !!! 

I'm so so happy that divorce lie is the reason from today's precap !!!! I juzz cant control my happiness !!! I wanna say Mittals were  amazingly incredible !!! How come ??? How come they were so power packed with every step in the story line ??? Juzz mind blasting !!!! 

Actually many of us thought prashanth reason would be out with a huge promotions but the way they brought this divorce lie into picture was freaking awesome !!!! My excitement levels were at its peak now...And undoubtedly this week gonna be a terrific milestone in Punar Vivaah's history !! 

Kya baat hain !! Kya baat hain CV's !!!! Keep Going !!! Love Punar Vivaah !! Love Aarya !!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQ123mitulnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1ilovepyaargcluvLoveforlifepickachu

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I accept sudha views too...It must be the yash first to know about his wife past...We can see how he support her in future...But will yash forgive aarthi?Will they make their relationship stronger?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQ123mitulnirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhaAngeloScuroInduG64gcluvilovepyaarLoveforlife

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Hello friends !!! Very Very Gud afternoon !!! 

I'm so so happy that divorce lie is the reason from today's precap !!!! I juzz cant control my happiness !!! I wanna say Mittals were  amazingly incredible !!! How come ??? How come they were so power packed with every step in the story line ??? Juzz mind blasting !!!! 

Actually many of us thought prashanth reason would be out with a huge promotions but the way they brought this divorce lie into picture was freaking awesome !!!! My excitement levels were at its peak now...And undoubtedly this week gonna be a terrific milestone in Punar Vivaah's history !! 

Kya baat hain !! Kya baat hain CV's !!!! Keep Going !!! Love Punar Vivaah !! Love Aarya !!!

Not so, I know way back - I had suggested that he probably ran into Prashant.  In fact, I was not the only one, there were others too who felt the same!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Eva JQ123mitulAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterlulujjjjcssudhaAllbut1Loveforlifegcluvilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
On a serious note I believe that Yash's anger is related to Prashant lie. In Mumbai Yash had started melting towards Aarti, but when he got to know about her lie he just burst a vein!. I believe his anger towards Aarti is firstly she hid the truth and she has hid the fact that Ansh's own father is alive from Ansh.. a kid who craved for  fatherly love...  

but then Beauty always tormented and tortured Beast in her own way... but it was Beauty  who killed the Beast inside the Prince...therefore hoping the best for AarYa!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQ123mitulnirmalac99AngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhaAllbut1gcluvilovepyaarpickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

On a serious note I believe that Yash's anger is related to Prashant lie. In Mumbai Yash had started melting towards Aarti, but when he got to know about her lie he just burst a vein!. I believe his anger towards Aarti is firstly she hid the truth and she has hid the fact that Ansh's own father is alive from Ansh.. a kid who craved for  fatherly love...  

but then Beauty always tormented and tortured Beast in her own way... but it was Beauty  who killed the Beast inside the Prince...therefore hoping the best for AarYa!!

but yash never asked her why she hid the prashant monster from ansh..oh no wait why the dubeys themselves hid ansh from their violent son? yash shouldn't blame aarti alone. she was not on her own when she brought up ansh but she lived with prashant parents!Confused

Edited by Eva JQ - 10 September 2012 at 2:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99cssudhaAngeloScuroInduG64gcluvilovepyaar

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Arti's many ,dash that, numerous friends  should have been considered when Mr & Mrs Dubey went ahead with that lie. Barring that they should have been notified.

Aman talked about Arti's popularity too to Yash in a way.

I saw Sunita just now in the episode.

Edited by AngelDark - 10 September 2012 at 2:09am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07InduG64ZetterAllbut1lulujjjjilovepyaarLoveforlife

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

I saw Sunita just now in the episode.

Wait, Sunita was in Friday's episode? Or is this from the precap?

Friday's episode kind of got screwed time wise because the 10 o' clock show overran it's course, so I was just wondering if they showed something in the repeat that I might have missed in my online viewing!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Eva JQlulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
@Eva JQ
Yash does not know what a rotten man Prashant is.. and he cannot openly blame the Dubey's when he does not want the the lie to come out in front of the family.. Confused
Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Eva JQAllbut1AngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhalulujjjjpalbharilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index