Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 126)

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
@Indu...When i commented i could see raveena in online...So asked...Not a problem...A big confrontation this week waiting for us..But i feel is it really prashanth???

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQlulujjjjAllbut1AngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

@All...ThankGod...Reason is Prashanth...But why yash remembering aarthi enjoying rain..

Hey Raveena Explain me plzEmbarrassed

See dear Anitu the question you have asked is a complicated one with no right or wrong answer. LOL First we will have to analyze why Aarti was enjoying the rain?... well it wasn't even 'Raining Men!' Maybe the rain in that scene symbolizes Prashant! Every rain drop..! Prashant Prashant Prashant!! and what proves this theory is the way in which Aarti was slapping each and every rain drop falling on her head.. I mean the flowerbed!! LOL

And for Yash every rain drop symbolizes Arpita.. to him Aarti was slapping Arpita!! Enough to make him mad!!

Therefore the rain water is drowning both Aarti and Yash in puddles of confusion... and Aarti's tears are adding to the increase in water levels in directly increasing the anger levels in Yash... therefore we can conclude that Aarti playing in rain water for Yash is H2O ie Happy 2 Outrage!!

OMG what am I writing!! Anitu babe...your question did this to me!! LOL  rain water harvesting to brain matter harvesting!! Hallelujah!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986nirmalac99Eva JQlulujjjjAllbut1AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zettercssudhagcluvilovepyaar

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
@Raveena i must not have asked you...hahaLOL

Total blaberring to the core...I mean you have become poet for arya...

Still my POV is everything we are seeing from aarthi's side...What is yash thinking...What he thinks really aarthi for him..I accept its  alie...But why if he has no love for aarthi is affecting this much

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterLoveforlifeilovepyaar

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged

@Indu...When i commented i could see raveena in online...So asked...Not a problem...A big confrontation this week waiting for us..But i feel is it really prashanth???

@Anitu: Ummm...you have been doubtful about this from the beginning, haven't you? Can't blame you. When it comes down to it, none of us can be 100% sure till Yash himself mouths those words.Ermm  But all the clues plus the precap shown today definitely points to it. Yash has accepted that she is in love with him...so that cannot be the reason any more. However, in combination with the knowledge that Prashant is alive...it becomes a poisonous, distrustful fact. Moreover, when she comes in front of him he remembers her as in the rains...innocent and happy...so cannot help comparing the two faces of Aarti: one, as he knew her earlier, and one that he sees now through the tainted glasses of deception.Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterMelodiousDreamsilovepyaarLoveforlifeanonee

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

@All...ThankGod...Reason is Prashanth...But why yash remembering aarthi enjoying rain..

Hey Raveena Explain me plzEmbarrassed

See dear Anitu the question you have asked is a complicated one with no right or wrong answer. LOL First we will have to analyze why Aarti was enjoying the rain?... well it wasn't even 'Raining Men!' Maybe the rain in that scene symbolizes Prashant! Every rain drop..! Prashant Prashant Prashant!! and what proves this theory is the way in which Aarti was slapping each and every rain drop falling on her head.. I mean the flowerbed!! LOL

And for Yash every rain drop symbolizes Arpita.. to him Aarti was slapping Arpita!! Enough to make him mad!!

Therefore the rain water is drowning both Aarti and Yash in puddles of confusion... and Aarti's tears are adding to the increase in water levels in directly increasing the anger levels in Yash... therefore we can conclude that Aarti playing in rain water for Yash is H2O ie Happy 2 Outrage!!

OMG what am I writing!! Anitu babe...your question did this to me!! LOL  rain water harvesting to brain matter harvesting!! Hallelujah!!

ROFLROFL H2O n brain matter harvesting really made me burst ROFLROFL
Raveena  dear you can be a stand up comedian LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterLoveforlifeilovepyaarpickachu

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Hey Great Discussions Everyone...

At last Our Brains are Free from Assumptions and Guessing right ? So Now We Have All Worried Abt the Future of Aarti and Ansh...But I hope CVs will do justice to them also...May be it will Take Another Week or 2...I dont Worry and I have no Complaints to CVs for this dragging Track...

Really they Shown Every Possible Reason for Yash Anger in these Days...But At Last they revealed that these are all very Small Issues which we regularly sees at all other shows,  which will not bother Yash anymore...Yash is Different from Others...He is Having his Own Principles Which Makes His His Character So Strong and Positive...But from Last 3 weeks His Frustration , Angry, and his Rude Behavior is HIS Love and Feels that He Was Betrayed by Aarti and He Betrayed His Last long Love Arpita...

.So Cvs proved that PV is not like other Routine Shows, It is Different from others and It is Unique and Exceptional Show...

I dont miss a Single Episode from Now...may be this Friday we Will See Yash and Aarti Confrontation and Aarti will tell that She is going to Leave the House and From Yash's Life Also...then Yash Realization will Start...

CV's are moving the Story in the Right Track..First They Want to Clear the MU between Aarya and Making their Relationship Strong So that If prashanth truth known by Scindhya Family then Yash Will be there for Her to Support..

I really Appreciate CVs for this...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQ123mitulnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1cssudhaLoveforlifegcluvilovepyaar

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
@anituram: But that's the thing, Yash does KNOW that Aarti is in love with him and not only was he okay with that fact but he was also being receptive towards it in Mumbai! Once he started to realize Aarti's true feelings for him, he actually started entertaining the possibility of him falling in love again, and he was actually in that process when the Prashant lie was uncovered before him, leaving him emotionally betrayed!

That's why the Yash-Aman conversation in Friday's episode was so pivotal because it said a lot about how much Yash knew about Aarti's feelings and how invested he himself was in them. He didn't even bat an eye when Aman told him in clear words that Aarti was in love with him. He didn't even come up with his usual Arpita excuse when Aman told him that he too was in love with Aarti. Instead, to mask his feelings he told him that he can't love her and that he hated her. And it makes sense why he said that because how can he be in love with a woman who disillusioned him. She no longer was the Aarti he had come to know so closely because that Aarti could not betray him like that and therein lies the crux of his anguish!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99123mitulAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZettercssudhaMelodiousDreamslulujjjjanoneeLoveforlifeilovepyaargcluv

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
@Raveena  H2O i never knew it could be meant as ROFLhappy to outrage

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64gcluvLoveforlifeilovepyaarpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index