Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 125)

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
@anonee - Lol I think SP and Gayatri would prefer to go w/out her...Buaji needs to go on her relgious trips again. Spare the rest of the family and us viewers for couple of weeks...would be really nice Tongue
@Angel- LOLLOLLOL True!!!
I think I'm so used to her negativity now that I cannot imagine her EVER turning positive in PV Confused (maybe cuz of Devdas Cry )
btw thanks for reminding me of THAT BLANK CALL ... i wonder if that person will ever call again LOL there must be a reason for the CVs to show

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjAllbut1AngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlifeTilashinianoneeilovepyaar

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
125 over pages?? Shocked

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQAllbut1AngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhalulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
OK now that  the mystery for Yash's angst is resolved and it is legit - I am going take a break from the DC.

Gosh what a double whammy that guy has had to deal with - and to top it all he falls in love with the woman who pulls it on him!!!

Only Lord Ganesh can save him!! 

I guess Kareena and Barfi will give Yash and Aarti respectively - juicy bits of advice or points to ponder!!!

Edited by anonee - 10 September 2012 at 12:28am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99smileymj10Eva JQ123mitulAngeloScuroZettercssudhaAllbut1lulujjjjilovepyaarLoveforlife

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
10hours more to go Dancing Hopefuly we will get a good episode..Ganpati bappa morya!! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11AngeloScuroZettercssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
@All...ThankGod...Reason is Prashanth...But why yash remembering aarthi enjoying rain..

Hey Raveena Explain me plzEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjAllbut1AngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

@All...ThankGod...Reason is Prashanth...But why yash remembering aarthi enjoying rain..

I'm not Raveena but couldn't stop myself from presenting this infoLOL

Rain - If you dream of sitting at a window and watching a storm with blowing rain it is a sign that you will be blessed with true love in your present relationship.

Info from this random website:   http://en.mimi.hu/dreams/rain.html

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjAllbut1AniSweetyInduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlifegcluvilovepyaar

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
@Angel:beautiful yaar...]

Yash was trying to go to arpita land...But mumbai trip totally eradicated arpita from him...He now has only aarthi...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99Eva JQlulujjjjAllbut1AngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

@Anitu: Hi!!! Sorry to squeeze in.Embarrassed This is what I wrote in the previous thread in response to a post by Maham. Hope this will help.

<<That particular flashback is confusing his theory. All the rest of the flashbacks that he had can be put down to manipulation...but not that one. Aarti had her back to him...had no idea he was around...yet she was being happy...playing around, laughing, prancing...epitome of a carefree, happy person. There was a childlike innocence in her whole demeanor...Now why would that be? Why should she be so happy by herself...unless she is genuinely content and happy? That's why that image has so stuck with him...because in that image he finds the woman he fell for...that image has a purity that others don't. >>

Edited by InduG64 - 10 September 2012 at 1:26am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27123mitulnirmalac99cssudhalulujjjjpalbharAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1ilovepyaargcluvLoveforlifeanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index