Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 123)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prityanka

copy of my thought on today's precap what i posted in another threadCool
After watching the precap for today still I think it's not divorce issue...I mean it may be but there is something elseSilly...bcoz in precap sunita said that she called Yash on 10th aug, means in morning only and that day only they returned to Bhopal. If this is the case then why Yash repeatedly saying Uss raat...Arti ji ne...Mumbai...Dhoka...Hadsa. If she called on 9th aug night then we can connect it with what Yash is saying about. But this is totally different case. So still I am in doubt if this is the reason behind Yash's anger or not.
Secondly, promo says Aarti will come to know about the raaz behind Yash's anger on Tuesday but if precap is the reson behind it then is not it she already came to know the reason from monday itself?? then what the use of tuesday promo,for me there must be something more which Aarti will come to know tuesday only. I just hope it's not pregnant thing...plz...plz Cvs give any reason I will accept but not this one.AngryCry
hope it makes sense...Silly

I think the 'hadsa' may refer to Ansh's kidnapping.  Now that Yash know Ansh's father is alive - he may be wondering why Aarti never informed him at that time and whether she got in touch with Ansh's father then!

EDIT:  Uss raat - may also refer to the night Ansh was kidnapped!

Edited by anonee - 09 September 2012 at 11:24pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaMelodiousDreamsAllbut1ilovepyaarLoveforlife

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
The truth thing is probably the one thing for which his anger would be this intense. Also this is the reason he told arti infront of his mom that it is better if the reason stays between the two of them, because if it came out then there would definitely not be any future for them together.  He said that knowing how his parents dont want a divorcee.  He probably is okay with it, but they will not be.  He is just very sad that she could not open up to him all this time knowing he hates lies.

My question now is:  will the dubeys be beside arti  when she tells the truth, will they back her, or will they let her to do it all alone???  Are they going to accept responsibility for forcing arti into the marriage without the truth coming out???

Even latershoba convinced arti in not telling about prashant.  SO who is to blame in this whole fiasco?  dubeys? scindias because of whom dubeys had to lie? or arti??

But this is all in the morning, then what about " that night:

I am totally confused, but will wait for tuesday i guess, but its fun speculating

Edited by Alamelu - 09 September 2012 at 11:30pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Pearl_27123mitulnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAllbut1AngeloScurocssudhailovepyaaranonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

The truth thing is probably the only thing for which his anger would be this intense. Also this is the reason he told arti infront of his mom that it is better if the reason stays between the two of them, because if it came out then there would definitely not be any future for them together.  He said that knowing how his parents dont want a divorcee.  He probably is okay with it, but they will not be.  He is just very sad that she could not open up to him all this time knowing he hates lies.

My question now is:  will the dubeys be beside arti  when she tells the truth, will they back her, or will they let her to do it all alone???  Are they going to accept responsibility for forcing arti into the marriage without the truth coming out???

Even latershoba convinced arti in not telling about prashant.  SO who is to blame in this whole fiasco?  dubeys? scindias because of whom dubeys had to lie? or arti??

The blame game is as old as the universe.  All our actions are because of circumstances and our own abilities or lack of to deal with situations.  Therefore more than blaming Yash needs to know, the context, history and reason for Aarti silence including the many times she has tried to convey the truth!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27123mitulnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjAngeloScurocssudhaMelodiousDreamsAllbut1ilovepyaarLoveforlife

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

I think the 'hadsa' may refer to Ansh's kidnapping.  Now that Yash know Ansh's father is alive - he may be wondering why Aarti never informed him at that time and whether she got in touch with Ansh's father then!

Oh man, I just love the way you mind works! This is one plot twist that NO ONE would see coming because we keep thinking about all the events that took place in Mumbai for clues as to what the uss raat funda might all be about! But your prediction makes so much sense, because Yash and Ansh's relationship is just as much on the line here than Aarti and Yash's is.

He has not only been cheated as Aarti's husband but as Ansh's father as well and that's double the devastation for him because we have seen just how much of his life Ansh has become! Theirs was the first bond that was formed in this Punar Vivah and it has only strengthened with time, so much so that Yash relates better to him than he does with his own daughters! And from the beginning Yash has seen himself as the sole father figure in Ansh's life because to him his biological was dead, meaning he could never come and claim his rights on a kid that he had full heartedly accepted as his! So I can't even imagine how hurt he must have felt when he realized that Ansh really wasn't his. Prashant being alive changes the entire equation he had with Ansh because all of a sudden there is a legit fear in him that he might end up losing Ansh as well as Aarti! Gosh, what a way to really absolve Yash of all his negative actions, I am seriously impressed! This one lie by Aarti turned his entire life and the new relationships he had formed (with her and Ansh) to turn upside down, and by this point he has become so invested in both that the betrayal has hurt him a thousand times harder!

Eva JQPearl_27123mitulnirmalac99smileymj10MelodiousDreamscssudhaAngeloScurogcluvLoveforlifeanoneeilovepyaar

Piie Senior Member
Piie
Piie

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Wow...so it's the divorce thingy afterall...sheesh!!!

Goodness gracious me...Yash, you surprised me! You're sooo in love with Aarthi, aren't you?? Otherwise, why this violent reaction??
You went to the extent of ripping yourself apart...and all that for a woman who you claim to be of NO significance to you...she's just a mother of your kids, na? So why bother to this extent if she'd hid her divorce truth?? You could confront and advise her like you do to Prateek right? Why resort to this extreme measure of anger and destitute?? 
People react in such manner to those extremely close or in LOVE with only. 
Yo man!! Yashbabu...YOU'RE SO IN LOVE, BUDDY!! and I LIKEY LIKEY this transformation Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulEva JQnirmalac99smileymj10MelodiousDreamsAllbut1AngeloScurocssudhagcluvilovepyaaranonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

Originally posted by anonee

Oh man, I just love the way you mind works! This is one plot twist that NO ONE would see coming because we keep thinking about all the events that took place in Mumbai for clues as to what the uss raat funda might all be about! But your prediction makes so much sense, because Yash and Ansh's relationship is just as much on the line here than Aarti and Yash's is.

He has not only been cheated as Aarti's husband but as Ansh's father as well and that's double the devastation for him because we have seen just how much of his life Ansh has become! Theirs was the first bond that was formed in this Punar Vivah and it has only strengthened with time, so much so that Yash relates better to him than he does with his own daughters! And from the beginning Yash has seen himself as the sole father figure in Ansh's life because to him his biological was dead, meaning he could never come and claim his rights on a kid that he had full heartedly accepted as his! So I can't even imagine how hurt he must have felt when he realized that Ansh really wasn't his. Prashant being alive changes the entire equation he had with Ansh because all of a sudden there is a legit fear in him that he might end up losing Ansh as well as Aarti! Gosh, what a way to really absolve Yash of all his negative actions, I am seriously impressed! This one lie by Aarti turned his entire life and the new relationships he had formed (with her and Ansh) to turn upside down, and by this point he has become so invested in both that the betrayal has hurt him a thousand times harder!
Thanks - I was a bit late in my EDIT - I think that USS RAAT may refer to the night Ansh was kidnapped as well.  For surely after he laid his life on the line Aarti should have trusted him with that secret?

Eva JQ123mitulnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAllbut1AngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
The parrot and the poem 'Johnny Johnny yes papa' having a devastating effect on Yash now makes sense - because he is on the verge of losing Ansh's papa-hood.

EDIT:  This also explains why he could not look at Ansh with a straight face and say that no anger was directed at him!!  He was crying for all the loss this betrayal cost him!

Edited by anonee - 09 September 2012 at 11:53pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07123mitulnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaMelodiousDreamsAllbut1ilovepyaarLoveforlifegcluv

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
hello all.. good morning/afternoon/night Hug
gclove  thanks for the promo..
Now now now... Dubey and Shoba please come forward and tell Yash the truth!!!! you are so darn coward when you both told the Scindiya about Prashant being dead and Aarti was a widow.. You put her in this darn mess so please please with your wise words and wisdom please make things clear between Aarya. Angry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjpalbharAllbut1AngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaLoveforlifegcluvilovepyaaranonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index