Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 122)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I must say KS expression on that promo are simply so naturally Aarti in dilemma!!!

Superb act!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99smileymj10Eva JQlulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAllbut1AngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
@Maham: Well said!! Agree...Prashant won't come in person now...that I am guessing will happen during the custody issue. This whole set-up was only for Yash's know-how...something we all wanted from the beginning...that he should know first, so that when the time comes he will become her shield. That's why even the Scindia elders are not around. Though I do feel Pankaj, Prateeek, et al. would come to know. I do hope once this clears they go on the durgah pilgrimage from where they started their journey...and we can have the onset of the fourth promo.Smile

Edited by InduG64 - 09 September 2012 at 10:54pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27123mitulEva JQnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjcssudhaAngeloScuroZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1gcluvilovepyaarLoveforlifeanonee

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
@Indu: If only I had read your previous post before posting mine, it would have saved me a lot of typing LOL

You basically said everything I wanted to but in much more nicely packaged way! Like I mentioned before, this is really the only scenario that puts all of Yash's actions, anger and hurt into perspective and actually justifies the betrayal he keeps accusing Aarti for!

And the timeline works too because according to the precap Yash gets the call from Sunita in the morning after the Essel World trip and that's when they had them all pack up and go home! I guess he was just reeling in shock at that moment and the only way he could react in that moment was to cart them all back to Bhopal. But the more time he had to think about what he had found out and the gravity of what it all meant the more his anger and feeling of betrayal escalated! This really was a curveball I did not see coming till last Thursday's episode and that's because every other possibility was eliminated by the CVs by that point, so serious kudos to them!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27123mitulnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjcssudhaAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsgcluvLoveforlifeanoneeilovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

I think the volcano of Yash's feeling of betrayal (anger, sorrow, and all associated pain) has erupted.  He is more in control of his emotions now - though he will stand his ground re: her initiating the explanations for her behavior.

So, in a way the lateness in Aarti's reallization of the reason for Yash's behavior actually works out in her favor.  Because it would have been extreemely difficult for her to communicate with Yash during the active volcanic stage.

EDIT:  The volcanic response is so typical Yash - a person who has led a sheltered life.  He has never had to encounter a person who did not break his trust where as for Aarti it has been the reverse.  She had Prashant to teach her how to deal with breach of trust.

I think PraDi parallel track of deception and lies to the family is going to ease Aarti's situation, not immediately with Yash, but in the long run.

Edited by anonee - 09 September 2012 at 11:09pm

..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAllbut1cssudhaAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZettergcluvilovepyaarLoveforlife

prityanka Senior Member
prityanka
prityanka

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
copy of my thought on today's precap what i posted in another threadCool
After watching the precap for today still I think it's not divorce issue...I mean it may be but there is something elseSilly...bcoz in precap sunita said that she called Yash on 10th aug, means in morning only and that day only they returned to Bhopal. If this is the case then why Yash repeatedly saying Uss raat...Arti ji ne...Mumbai...Dhoka...Hadsa. If she called on 9th aug night then we can connect it with what Yash is saying about. But this is totally different case. So still I am in doubt if this is the reason behind Yash's anger or not.
Secondly, promo says Aarti will come to know about the raaz behind Yash's anger on Tuesday but if precap is the reson behind it then is not it she already came to know the reason from monday itself?? then what the use of tuesday promo,for me there must be something more which Aarti will come to know tuesday only. I just hope it's not pregnant thing...plz...plz Cvs give any reason I will accept but not this one.AngryCry
hope it makes sense...Silly

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjcssudhaAngeloScuroInduG64ZettergcluvLoveforlifeanoneeilovepyaar

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
I just realized that PV will be telecasting it's 150th episode this Friday, so I am sure there is going to be something big planned for that milestone!

This next week is going to be turning point of the show and I cannot wait to see how they are going to go about resolving this situation! And based on how the week seems to be shaping out, we might actually get our very first confrontation on Friday! Gahhh, my excitement level has jumped leaps and bounds with every little tid bit of spoiler we have gotten over the course of this weekend!

Oh and there is obviously a reason as to why Gayatri and SP were both specifically shown to be leaving town! I guess I can breathe a little easy knowing that the elders of the family will not be privy to this truth any time soon, because really that would have been too much to take! Aarti's first priority is to settle this entire thing with Yash, have her become her support system in all this, spend some time making up for all the lost moments from the past couple of weeks, and then after all that can she think about approaching this topic with the Sr. Scindias!

..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27123mitulsmileymj10lulujjjjMelodiousDreamscssudhaAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64AlameluilovepyaargcluvLoveforlifeanonee

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Yash outburst will be verywell justified only when prashanth reason is the main highlight...But still something other than prashanth truth is there...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27123mitulnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1cssudhaLoveforlifegcluvilovepyaaranonee

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

I think the volcano of Yash's feeling of betrayal (anger, sorrow, and all associated pain) has erupted.  He is more in control of his emotions now - though he will stand his ground re: her initiating the explanations for her behavior.

So, in a way the lateness in Aarti's reallization of the reason for Yash's behavior actually works out in her favor.  Because it would have been extreemely difficult for her to communicate with Yash during the active volcanic stage.

@Anonee: Spot on. Yash is much in control now. All his anger has given way to extreme disappointment and extreme sadness...but the mad rush and heady mixture of anger and deception has mellowed. He even gave a patient hearing to Aman...and didn't shoo him off right away...even acknowledging Aarti's love for him, only saying that that is exactly what his problem is. Aarti falling in love with him has complicated his thinking...his ideology. It goes all against his theory of love. That is why he thinks her love may not be trusted...she is probably coming across as a big flip/flop to him. Apart from the love factor...the fact that Aarti treated Prashant as dead is eroding his perception of her. How can anyone do that...and still be on the right?Ouch

Now, since the family and friend have not been able to get through to him, it will come to him from a neutral angle that what he is assuming is his and only his perspective. If he wants the whole story, he needs to look at the other side of the coin also. Aarti deserves the right to clarify and justify herself...he just cannot crucify her before lending an ear to her side of the story as well. Since he is calmer now...he will take cognizance of the advice. Similarly, Aarti thinks all is lost...but Bappa's messenger Burfi will get through to her that there's always a reason to stand right back up and fight that one last battle...to put in that last-ditch effort. Maybe that's the bend when the tide will turn!!!Smile

Edited by InduG64 - 09 September 2012 at 11:23pm

Eva JQPearl_27123mitulnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjcssudhaAngeloScuroAniSweetyMelodiousDreamsAllbut1AlameluilovepyaargcluvLoveforlifeanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index