Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 118)

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Now that I think about it, it is actually good if Yash learns the truth about Aarti before truly accepting her because otherwise he would not truly accept her for what she is in reality but the lie she told him about herself. So yes it interrupted the flow of the story but it was necessary but the question that lies in front of us now is how long will Yash hide this truth from his family since he himself doesn't believe in telling lies and can't stand them. Yet he is still making an acception for Aarti it goes to show how much he cares for her. He is going against his fundamental values to protect her even though it is killing him on the inside. So in a way this is actually positive sign if the truth had come out it means Yash has in fact already accepted Aarti for her divorcee status.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27123mitul..Khushi..smileymj10nirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhaAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixAlamelugcluvLoveforlifeilovepyaaranonee

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

@zetter:  interesting nail biting precap right.  maybe like you said, sunita called the next day and asked for prashant and yash picked up the phone.  Ansh being nearby told yash casually that Prashant is his dad, just like he told at dubeys.  This is what must have happened to trigger yash off.  Good Guess Zetter.

Ansh never knew before this that Prashant was his dad. So that means that somehow, Yash and Aarti lost sight of Ansh during the Mumbai trip; long enough for Ansh to be met and questioned about Prashant. I guess then it seems possible that Sunita not getting the appropriate answer would have contacted Aarti. But how would she know that they were at the farmhouse, or beach house or any other Scindia property if she doesn't know that Aarti has remarried? I'm trying to stay away for surmising, just gives me headaches.Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhaAlamelululujjjjanoneeilovepyaarLoveforlife

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

@Kesh: Right now, I just aint know how much mo ah dis my heart could tek. So looking forward tuh Tuesday/Wednesday. Lemme switch to propah English fore I start like dis out loud yea, and I could tell ya one time, creolese coming out me mouth, don sound nice atall. So to correct English and grammar I return.It is time to "speechify" the world once more.

Yea better yuh really stop talking lyk da b4 ppl say u grow up inna d bush...:p

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenZettercssudhalulujjjjAngeloScuroAlameluilovepyaarLoveforlife

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Originally posted by Alamelu

@zetter:  interesting nail biting precap right.  maybe like you said, sunita called the next day and asked for prashant and yash picked up the phone.  Ansh being nearby told yash casually that Prashant is his dad, just like he told at dubeys.  This is what must have happened to trigger yash off.  Good Guess Zetter.

Ansh never knew before this that Prashant was his dad. So that means that somehow, Yash and Aarti lost sight of Ansh during the Mumbai trip; long enough for Ansh to be met and questioned about Prashant. I guess then it seems possible that Sunita not getting the appropriate answer would have contacted Aarti. But how would she know that they were at the farmhouse, or beach house or any other Scindia property if she doesn't know that Aarti has remarried? I'm trying to stay away for surmising, just gives me headaches.Ouch

@Kittya_Cullen:  Don't worry about the details - your overall theory is plausible!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenZettercssudhalulujjjjAngeloScuroAlameluilovepyaarLoveforlife

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
@ Prasidini: Another treasure of expression. Thank you for sharing ClapClap

@ Kesh: Not a chance dudette. I was a village child raised like a town girl. No muddy backdams, nor deep trenches for me, and only the big people spoke creoleseLOL. I wasn't allowed to.LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhaAlameluilovepyaarLoveforlife

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
118 pages -- awesome! We can get to 150 at this rate!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhaAlameluAngeloScurolulujjjjLoveforlife

Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
@ Prasidini: Another treasure of expression. Thank you for sharing ClapClap
Quote: merci cherie comment ca va cher amie ? Apres quelque jours haa? Je suis en hawaii avec mon mari et lui il est occupe avec travail alors je me ennuye et je commence ecrit des poem et arya ils me inspireWink Gros bisousHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenZettercssudhaAngeloScurolulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Ca va bien merci Embarrassed  mais, comment pourriez-vous trouver le temps de ennuyer a Hawaii?Shocked (AarYa) Ils ont besoin de vous rejoindre deux a Hawaii pas dans autre sensLOL. Et vous? Ca va?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaarTahitien-moon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index