Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 116)

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixcssudhaLoveforlifeanoneeilovepyaar

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by AngelDark

While making my last VM I noticed something about Kratika's hair. I just love how the wind plays with it. Now I wish the CV's would picturise a song while Kratika is dancing and the wind plays with her hair!Embarrassed

Yes an Yash Chopra style song. The breeze playing with her hair, blowing it wildly around her face, her hair have life that's all I can say! Embarrassed
That's one of my most favourite things about her. Something else I thought of while in the bathroom- Aarti wears her hair down without ever thinking about Prashant anymore. I don't know why this is only now coming to my mind. I remember in the 2nd or 3rd episdode, she put it back up because she remembered his words, and the love she once thought he had for her.

I was going to go sleep but just peeked and what do you know you've taken it two steps forward. I'm trying to remember that particular song of Yash Chopra but can't remember it for now. Maybe it will come in a dream.

As long as the hair does not come in contact with food stuff!TongueLOL

Edited by AngelDark - 09 September 2012 at 2:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjanoneeilovepyaar

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3186982
Promo tues

Thanks for the link.

Goodnight all.Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjilovepyaarLoveforlifeanonee

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
So I feel this promo also signifies a cleansing effect on ArYa relationship though it might create havoc between the two concerned parties. That's my thoughts for now. Will have a look again tomorrow and come with anymore thoughts that strike me while watching it.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

arcoirisKittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjFireLordPhoenixcssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaarKesha_H.anonee

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Watching the old episodes of Punar Vivah. I cannot believe that once upon a time Pari aur Prateek used to be so happy. The thing is though, even in the beginning we had early foreshadowing of how things were going to go with their relationship. Her obsession with her radio station, and then that fascinating colour scheme analysis done regarding their wedding. We have some brilliantly interpretive PVians hiding of late. Watching Aarti and Yash's old pain over the loss of their loved ones, and the condition that they are in- terribly painful.  And I have confirmed with my own eyes- Episode 10- that acursed Satyendra Dubey is who convinced Shobha to lie. Hear him, nah, "Shobha, baas! This lie will not affect anyone's life..." What a jackrabbital f**l!!! (forgive my bash)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arcoirisnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixcssudhaLoveforlife

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Honestly I think it can b the divoce truth mayb not the whole thing but just the fact tht Aarti hid the fact tht she was a divorcee I think mayb after Ansh heard abt his father Prashant he told Yash sumthing abt the divorce thing but then poor Ansh mayb doesn't even knw the meaning of divorceTongue but wht I can speculate rite now is tht after they came back frm Ansh came back frm talking to Sunita Aunty he told Yash tht he has a father named Prashant who is still alive and this cud've thrown Yash off of his throne of happiness very easily only to fall into the dark pit of despair and now he thinks tht Aarti has decieved him and I have no idea wht hadsa he is talking abt but he should giv her clear hints and not confusing ones lyk "mann ka paap","dhokha" and vegera vegera but this cud srsly b the reason for his anger as I can c no other logical reason and maybe the reason y he broke Arpita's pics was mayb because Yash couldn't stop thinking abt all his happy memories with Aarti in Mumbai and he has forgotten all abt Arpita even though Aarti betrayed him.

someone mentioned abt a mystery in Arpita and Yash's marriage which I find totally logical because no one's marriage can b as perfect as Yash believed it to b but really don't want to stress over tht rite now since ppl are recovering frm one mystery so it won't b right to jump into another one rite now but I think

one possibility of the Arpita and Yash mystery in the marriage can b tht Aarpita was in love with another dude b4 marriage but due to some circumstances they couldn't get marries and her parents mayb forced her to marry Yash (who fell in love right after seeing her photo) and she gradually fell in love with Yash after her first lover had left her and gone away but mayb he came back and started texting her saying tht he wants to meet her vegera vegera so she finally  agreed to meet him just to go and tell him to stop troubling her because she is happily married and has two kids and on her way back hme she met with the accident and died infront of Yash's eyes.

Do u think tht can b possible I knw its too soon to start speculating things abt tht mystery but just cudn't help myself you all can add more possibilities if u want but this is wht I feel can b the big mystery. btw I said tht she probably had objections to the marrige cuz remember in the episode where he and Arpita met for the first tym Arpita asked him in a joking manner y does he want to get married to her mayb she said this hoping he wud catch on to wht she was trying to ask him and mayb Arpita's parents were looking at the both of them frm a distance just to make sure Arpita doesn't want say anything stupid making Yash refuse the proposal so she had to speak in riddles hoping Yash wud ask her y she doesn't want to get married to him  but sadly sadoo Yash didn't catch on, so they  probably went on a few dates and just lyk Aarti, Arpita too realized tht Yash is a sweet and compassionate guy and gradually fell in love with him. Plz don't b angry with me because I jumped into one mystery while the first mystery hasn't been solved yet.Smile 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99Kittya_CullenPearl_27AngeloScurocssudhaZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjgcluvLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
@Kesh: You gon out de fryin pan an into de fiah. Waam wit u man? Smh. Leh we don with Prashant, Yash, Arti, an Aman fus. Den we cud look at Arpita, Pari an Prateek. Steuuups, u lil behind want bring mo headache fuh people nah?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaarKesha_H.

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Awh Thanks Guys for liking the VM ..Still learning though   [Referring to the other post comments]
*I know late reply, but was busy with the JDJ Forum LOL*

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 09 September 2012 at 4:21pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Pearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10..Khushi..Kittya_CullenZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjAngeloScuropalbharLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index