Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 115)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

While making my last VM I noticed something about Kratika's hair. I just love how the wind plays with it. Now I wish the CV's would picturise a song while Kratika is dancing and the wind plays with her hair!Embarrassed

Yes an Yash Chopra style song. The breeze playing with her hair, blowing it wildly around her face, her hair have life that's all I can say! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAngeloScuroilovepyaar

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Whatever reason is they must not have consumated...Otherwise i  and raveena will kill yash

Me want to join in too LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAngeloScuroLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

@Veenu: OMG!!! Those two will never play another romantic song again. Yucky!!! Bhua dancing around, in her low slung sari, back exposed, tumy peeping out, pallu down : "Meri bhagwan ki kasamh, meri pyaar, meri jaan, karo pyaar mujhe karo!!!"

Well then It is just better to commit suicide after seeing sumthing lyk tht!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAngeloScuroilovepyaarLoveforlife

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Punar Vivah has officially taken away all my senses. Let me stop  with Bhua before the thread gets visited with a warning. The PV forum is probably one of  the few forums with such mature content, but then again anything with Gurmeet...EmbarrassedWink. Officially back to meri pavitra stateConfused

AngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by AngelDark

While making my last VM I noticed something about Kratika's hair. I just love how the wind plays with it. Now I wish the CV's would picturise a song while Kratika is dancing and the wind plays with her hair!Embarrassed

Yes an Yash Chopra style song. The breeze playing with her hair, blowing it wildly around her face, her hair have life that's all I can say! Embarrassed
That's one of my most favourite things about her. Something else I thought of while in the bathroom- Aarti wears her hair down without ever thinking about Prashant anymore. I don't know why this is only now coming to my mind. I remember in the 2nd or 3rd episdode, she put it back up because she remembered his words, and the love she once thought he had for her.

AngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Ok agree! No more, no more! I promise!

Back to serious discussions everyone!!
The thing I am concerned is the reason why G3 and Papa S were sent off?? Any inputs??

Also anyone written any symbolisms on the latest promo?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

USManeetianKittya_CullenPearl_27smileymj10..Khushi..lulujjjjAllbut1FireLordPhoenixcssudhailovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Ok agree! No more, no more! I promise!

Back to serious discussions everyone!!
The thing I am concerned is the reason why G3 and Papa S were sent off?? Any inputs??

Also anyone written any symbolisms on the latest promo?
@Loveforlife - One thing did strike me on seeing the new promo.

Yash's picture is from the earlier promo where he is sitting on the bark of a tree  (EDIT - bark of tree - Yash ?standing in front) all alone where as Aarti's picturization is in the present (Lord Ganesh's procession).

So Yash has got out of his Arpita obsession - but yet to accept Aarti as companion.  Yes a lot of water has passed under the bridge re: uss raat but it is going to be buried under a biggerr noise (symbolized procession) where the result is going to be auspicious and fruitful (symbolized by lord Ganesh's idol).

Aarti's perplexed and nervous expressions to me signify that she will be taking the lead or instigating whatever dhamaal or noise we are going to witness.  This is not going to be one-on-one between AarYa but out - in full view (the conversations may be private but circumstances/events will be public).

On another note - so this time where did you send your hubby in order to claim the computer?

Edited by anonee - 09 September 2012 at 4:59pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemarcoirisPearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjFireLordPhoenixcssudhaAllbut1Loveforlifeilovepyaar

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
can someone give the link to the promo, Or the page where the link wsa posted...last time i visited dc it was page 87 now 117...wow!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Pearl_27Kittya_CullencssudhalulujjjjpalbharLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index