Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 114)

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Originally posted by cssudha

@ Kittya 

Bathroom thinking is not only easy but its the best place to have new innovative ideas...LOL
Writing my FF in there from now on! If I end up adding a bathroom moment, do not be surprised. Yash will sing "aur ho" in the background, Aarti will sing "tum mere hero hain", Aman will sing "kuch kuch hota", then add "leikhen tum mera dhost hain", Bhua ji will be screaming "meri bhagwan ki kasam! Ek ladki, ek ladka ke bathroom saath hain" and Ansh will be shouting, "Mummy, Papa, I need to go!!!"

That will be the best musical symphony ever!

Edit: Who will sing Uss Raat?

ahahaha Aman singing kuch kuch hota hain for Aarti, Yash mite throw him on the bathroom floor talking abt falling on the bathroom floor I fell in there many times so I knw hw much pain Aman wud b gng throughLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenPearl_27AngeloScurolulujjjjFireLordPhoenixcssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
While making my last VM I noticed something about Kratika's hair. I just love how the wind plays with it. Now I wish the CV's would picturise  a song while Kratika is dancing and the wind plays with her hair!Embarrassed

smileymj10Pearl_27Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjAllbut1ilovepyaar

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Karo pyaar mujhe karo (omg embarrassing!!)
Make love to me LOL

Imagine Bua dancing around AarYa in this song... Total mood killer na? LOL[/QUOTE]

Oh geed!!! look at the images u ppl put into my head and poor Aarti and Yash they mite just burn their eyes after seeing this

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenAngeloScurolulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

Originally posted by Loveforlife

I am ready to become the pillow wall between AarYa to stop them or still better, take Bua's disguise and dance on ' bharo maang meri bharo.." around them to spoil all the mood! LOL

wait so u want to play lookahnee (an old woman who has to sleep betwen newly married couples for 1 week to make sure they don't do anything atleast that's wht my mom told me)LOLLOL

Hahahahahaaa OMG LOL LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAngeloScuroilovepyaarKesha_H.

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

@Anonee: Fab take Dear Clap...Yash has lost his trust in Aarti and even if P isn't the reason, I say it's time for Aarti to tell Yash about her past before it's too late.

@All: WOOHOO CONGRATZ ON REACHING ANOTHER CENTURY DCIANS ClapHug

@Zetter:  Thanks.  I agree with you it is time for Aarti to inform Yash about her past.  In any event, Yash, the stickler for truth is doing all he can to break Aarti's silence and elicit the truth whether it is Prashant or some other event. He is like the prosecutor (lawyer) - who keeps questioning and re-questioning from all angles until he gets the defendant to spill out the truth.  Only in this case Yash is not asking questions but indicating with his behavior that he want Aarti to spill her guts out.

Yes, a loud hurrah for the century mark.

@Angel - great VM! Thanks for preparing it.

cynthiagemPearl_27Kittya_CullenlulujjjjAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
@Raveena: u laughing daz srs stuff although Idk if it still happensLOLLOLLOL unless u want to re - introduce itTongue

Edited by swaggerchick16 - 09 September 2012 at 2:01pm

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenlulujjjjAngeloScuroilovepyaarLoveforlife

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

@Angel - great VM! Thanks for preparing it.

ThanksEmbarrassed

Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjLoveforlifeanoneeilovepyaar

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
@Veenu: OMG!!! Those two will never play another romantic song again. Yucky!!! Bhua dancing around, in her low slung sari, back exposed, tumy peeping out, pallu down : "Meri bhagwan ki kasamh, meri pyaar, meri jaan, karo pyaar mujhe karo!!!"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index