Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 112)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Don't think consummation guys!! That's not happening between AarYa without my permission!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11..Khushi..Kittya_Cullennirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjAngeloScurocssudhaFireLordPhoenixDeepti1808gcluvilovepyaar

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

If Yash and Aarti did consummate, and he has rejected her due to the Prashant truth, the Gayatri promise, and everything else in between, I think for the first time in my life I will burst into tears because of a serial. Oh, gosh, how much rejection and pain is Aarti supposed to stand? My heart keeps breaking into little itty bitty pieces everytime I see Kratika express Aarti's emotions. At this rate, I'm going to start hating everyone for making me love them so much!! Ouch

@Kittya OMG K!!! don't cry yaar but I won't stop because I cried wen G3 locked up Ansh in the dark room I knw I knw it doesn't seem lyk me but I did cry cuz I love him so much naLOLLOL

Edited by swaggerchick16 - 09 September 2012 at 1:23pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjFireLordPhoenixcssudhaAngeloScuroilovepyaarLoveforlife

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
@ Safii

I too feel when yash and aarti meet rain starts falling !! And a huge confrontation in the rain !!! Finally when the rain ends , Aarya reunion and their life begins !!! 

So Rain bring Aarya together...!!! Donno what actually CV's were planned but I really want a rain confrontation !!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemkt25Kittya_Cullennirmalac99..Khushi..lulujjjjAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixgcluvLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Originally posted by swaggerchick16

Originally posted by anituram

Naheee...Cry...I dont want this...Even if they consumated how can aarthi alone can be reason...as though yash has no role in thisLOL

he maybe used artificial stuffTongueLOL oops gutter mindTongue
Not going down that road on IF: DC, but Yash wouldn't. He's a macho sort of guy, all ego. No way he's going to let...uumm...other stuff... do his job for him. Oh my gosh! Why am I discussing this? God forgive meri maan ka paapConfusedConfused

u c K this is wht frustration does to ppl and hw u knw tht were u there wen this was happening TongueLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjFireLordPhoenixAngeloScuroLoveforlifeilovepyaar

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Don't think consummation guys!! That's not happening between AarYa without my permission!!

Hahaha so no tension !!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjgcluvLoveforlifeilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

@ Safii

I too feel when yash and aarti meet rain starts falling !! And a huge confrontation in the rain !!! Finally when the rain ends , Aarya reunion and their life begins !!! 

So Rain bring Aarya together...!!! Donno what actually CV's were planned but I really want a rain confrontation !!

Same here! And Yash envisioning Aarti in that SAME saree in the rain has to foreshadow something right? Embarrassed It would be a loop closure too, because in that scenario Aarti was just splashing droplets of rain on her face, beckoning it to come to her, and now it does with full force!

Edited by ilovepyaar - 09 September 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25..Khushi..Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808FireLordPhoenixcssudhaAngeloScuroLoveforlife

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Had a long shower and my brain is being jump started. Bathroom thinking is so easy, unless you singConfused.

@ Kesh: I didn't need to be there. Being there would be burn me dear. Aarti/Yash /Gurmeet/Kratika have far too much chemistry for me to take the risk of popping in on their suhaag raatConfusedD'oh

..Khushi..lulujjjjAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixcssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by cssudha

@ Safii

Same here! And Yash envisioning Aarti in that SAME saree in the rain has to foreshadow something right? Embarrassed It would be a loop closure too, because in that scenario Aarti was just splashing droplets of rain on her face, beckoning it to come to her, and now it does with full force!

Yes , both getting wet and full on hot hot LOL

Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjpalbharAngeloScuroilovepyaarLoveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index