Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 111)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@Zetter It's good that you've brought up Aman! I wonder what his role will be for the next few episodes too! 

Edited by ilovepyaar - 09 September 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPearl_27Kittya_CullenAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

Originally posted by anituram

Naheee...Cry...I dont want this...Even if they consumated how can aarthi alone can be reason...as though yash has no role in thisLOL

he maybe used artificial stuffTongueLOL oops gutter mindTongue
Not going down that road on IF: DC, but Yash wouldn't. He's a macho sort of guy, all ego. No way he's going to let...uumm...other stuff... do his job for him. Oh my gosh! Why am I discussing this? God forgive meri maan ka paapConfusedConfused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Pearl_27AngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarKesha_H.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Hello all ..Big smile

Hectic weekend ..so cant come online Ouch..will come tomorrow Embarrassed

Saw the new Ganpati promo and it seems my prediction of AarYa reunion during Ganesh visajan might come true as Ganpati bappa will reunite both before leaving Big smile

I get a feeling its Prashant truth only since Monday the whole essel world flashback will happen and then tuesday will b the day when Aarti will get full reason and as per promo she might b on roads going to meet Yash to confront him with the reason and we might see Ganpati giving her all the strength to confront him with the truth Embarrassed

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemkt25Pooja_11nirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27Kittya_Cullen..Khushi..FireLordPhoenixAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamslulujjjjcssudhagcluvilovepyaarpickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
@ Kittya

Liked ur words !!! I can feel ur love !!! But I still believe Aarya didn't consummate !!! It might be prashanth and the lie she was been hiding all these days might made yash go crazy !! 

I really hope Aarti withstand herself and prove her love !!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemnirmalac99smileymj10Kittya_CullenPearl_27AngeloScurolulujjjjFireLordPhoenixilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
You know what makes me cry the most? When Kratika cries she has tears in her eyes but she will not blink her eyes.. She will wait till they are brimming with tears and then bang she will blink and make the tears spill! I wait eagerly for this moment when she is crying... My heart just stops beating!

The best example of this is when Bua stops her from entering the AarYa room after Yash breaks Arpita photos!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemKittya_Cullennirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27..Khushi..AngeloScurolulujjjjMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06ilovepyaargcluv

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@ Zetter 

Wow...thats a very good speculation on Aman !!! Loved it !!! Hope Aman might stay till Aarya get closer !!! 

Gudnight !! Sweet dreams !!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99..Khushi..lulujjjjFireLordPhoenixAngeloScuroLoveforlifeilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I'm 99% sure it's Prashant, because there's no way they'll introduce something new and have Aarti realize it's the real reason within two episodes. I feel like in the end of Monday's episode or the beginning of Tuesday's episode, the call to Sunita might get through, and she'll realize the real reason. Then she'll set out to look for Yash on Tuesday's episode, and will meet Barfi on Wednesday's episode. He'll talk to her and increase her strength level. Then on Thursday we might see Kareena say something to Yash about listening to Aarti at the inauguration, then they'll meet each other in the middle of the road where it starts to rain? Or maybe I'm hoping too much for this rain scene. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPooja_11nirmalac99smileymj10Kittya_Cullen..Khushi..Pearl_27AngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjDeepti1808Loveforlife

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Hello all ..Big smile

Hectic weekend ..so cant come online Ouch..will come tomorrow Embarrassed

Saw the new Ganpati promo and it seems my prediction of AarYa reunion during Ganesh visajan might come true as Ganpati bappa will reunite both before leaving Big smile

I get a feeling its Prashant truth only since Monday the whole essel world flashback will happen and then tuesday will b the day when Aarti will get full reason and as per promo she might b on roads going to meet Yash to confront him with the reason and we might see Ganpati giving her all the strength to confront him with the truth Embarrassed

I think it's during Ganpati bappa's visarjan Arti gets a clear understanding of the reason behind Yash's anger followed by Ranbir's counselling will lead her to confront Yash with her side of reasoning behind hiding her divorce truth. Arti is in the same blue saree as per the promo when she meets Ranbir. So it might be Wednesday/Thursday before she meets Yash. Hopefully by Friday everything is resolved and we are not left yet again with another cliffhanger whether Yash would accept Arti after knowing the truth or not. That would be too much but you never know with these CVs.

Edited by kt25 - 09 September 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPooja_11Kittya_CullenPearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjAngeloScuropalbharFireLordPhoenixcssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index