Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 110)

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
good night dcians!! will join you guys tomorrow...happy discussing!! Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenAngeloScuroLoveforlifeilovepyaar

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Damn why is Aarti crying in promo? She wasn't crying on Friday's epi after assuming that Prashant might be the reason. 

I dont think she had a convo with Sunita in the friday's episode...She was trying her to call and its been disconnecting !! 

And tuesday she might confirm this from Sunita I guess !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Pearl_27Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixAngeloScuroLoveforlifeilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

how do i upload pics to the forum>??? i tried but when i refresh the page i only see the link and not the picture...

Use this:
[IMG]IMGURLHERE[/IMG]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroLoveforlife

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Why is Kratika so damn good?!! I wanted to cry just from the promo alone CryCry</font>

I am feeling the same yaar... She is out of this world!

Seriously yaar , I donno whether to appreciate Kratika for her excellence in bringing out such an emotion or to feel bad for Aarti in that situation !!!!  

cynthiagemKittya_CullenPearl_27AngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
If Yash and Aarti did consummate, and he has rejected her due to the Prashant truth, the Gayatri promise, and everything else in between, I think for the first time in my life I will burst into tears because of a serial. Oh, gosh, how much rejection and pain is Aarti supposed to stand? My heart keeps breaking into little itty bitty pieces everytime I see Kratika express Aarti's emotions. At this rate, I'm going to start hating everyone for making me love them so much!! CryCryAngryAngryCryCryConfusedOuch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixcssudhailovepyaarKesha_H.

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@Pearl: Anytime Hun & goodnight! Smile

As for the promo, Aarti does look sad and broken but i believe that Ganesh gonna help her before he leaves and her clutching onto her mangalsutra is for asking god to give her strength to do what has to be done and reassurance that she's taking the right decision.

I loved how she's walking being oblivious and then she suddenly looks at the Ganesh idol, that tear running down her cheek just Broken Heart 

EDIT: Sorry but i love to re-watch the episodes to see what i missed during the telecast and even online (old habit) LOL...So in Thursday's epy while Aarti was telling Palak & Ansh the story abt the king (Yash) being mad at the queen (Aarti), they were kind of sad but the moment she told them about the magician they looked at each other and went to sleep and the next AM we see Aman at the Scindia's Mansion trying to make Yash realize that he loves Aarti...IMO Aman is the magician that's gonna help AarYa get back together along with some divine intervention Tongue Big smile

Patiently awaiting tomorrow's episode...Hope you all had or are having a great Sunday...Lotza Love to you guys always *muah* 

Have a goodnight! *HUGS*

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPooja_11nirmalac99smileymj10Kittya_Cullen..Khushi..Pearl_27AngeloScuroMelodiousDreamslulujjjjFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06ilovepyaar

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Naheee...Cry...I dont want this...Even if they consumated how can aarthi alone can be reason...as though yash has no role in thisLOL

he maybe used artificial stuffTongueLOL oops gutter mindTongue

Pearl_27Kittya_CullencssudhalulujjjjAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaar

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Going to bring common sense back to my mind. Taking a break everyone. I need to reboot, and rethink everything in slow-motion.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPearl_27AngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index