Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 102)

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
wopps i did not notice!!! congrats upon reaching another century dcians!!! well done!! we are improving better day after day... Dancing

Edited by Tilashini - 09 September 2012 at 11:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyilovepyaar

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Naheee...Cry...I dont want this...Even if they consumated how can aarthi alone can be reason...as though yash has no role in thisLOL

Pooja_11Kittya_Cullennirmalac99..Khushi..AngeloScurolulujjjjilovepyaar

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

@anitu yes dear they have done it Con his anger would have been mild if they were not con their marriage that wat he feels betrayed.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99AngeloScuroAniSweetyilovepyaar

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Pooja_11Kittya_Cullennirmalac99Eva JQlulujjjjAngeloScuroilovepyaar

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Naheee...Cry...I dont want this...Even if they consumated how can aarthi alone can be reason...as though yash has no role in thisLOL

oh noo yash plays the "MOST IMPORTANT" role if that happens ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_Cullennirmalac99Eva JQAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjilovepyaar

Piie Senior Member
Piie
Piie

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Pheww...what an hectic weekend!! Anyway, glad that I managed to sneak some time for PV & DC.

Hmm...I've a very strong intuition that Yash's outburst is the divorce truth. Not so much on Prashant himself though, but the knowledge that Aarthi is a divorcee and the fact that it was hidden from him deliberately is more than enough to trigger the volcano eruption in Yash.

I wouldn't blame neither Yash nor Aarthi in this crisis. Yash has all the right to blow his top, afterall he's the man of righteousness...he firmly believes in being truthful no matter how serious the situation is, more so from those closest to him.

He expected the same from Aarthi, though he claims she's nothing more than mother to his kids...he DO harbour some feelings (which not necessarily means love, I feel it's more kind of attraction & care) for Aarthi since the marriage between them took place. It may not be LOVE at that point of time, but it certainly is NOW. So the LIE has hit him hard in where it hurts the most...HIS HEART.

When he got to know Aarthi's deception (as in his POV, we know that Aarthi did not!!) coupled with his own LOVE realisation, things has certainly entangled his mind further making the situation all lot more sticky for him to untangle. The anger, betrayal, sense of loss & deception has ripped him off being rationale at that instance.

Thus, his mind failed to acknowledge and weigh the pros and cons of why Aarthi has resorted to hid the biggest truth from him. He knows that there's definately got to be a reason to it, but Yash being Yash, a man in every sense...EGO does play an important role in his situation. He's NOT going to ask her for the reason nor he going to tell her the reason for his outburst.

He EXPECT her to know the reason of his outburst & come clean with the answer as to why she hid the truth. It can be any reason...but he wants HER to say it. He feels extremely cheated, afterall he has managed to put his past to rest in order to embrace the new life that Aarthi has shown him, only to be roughly pushed over the cliff by the single LIE that he thought was deliberately done by Aarthi. Now he can't even go back to his past to whine and wallow since he has learned to move on...he can't hide in his past any longer...thanks to Aarthi.

He lost all sense of trust and faith in her BUT no matter how hard he tries, he just can't push the feeling of LOVE out of his mind. He tried physically shunning her, he constantly made affirmations to himself (I HATE HER , I CAN'T LOVE HER) but all that fails to give him peace.

His heart still yearns for her. He still wants to belief her, trust her and give her a chance to redeem herself and come clean to him with the answer. To which he came one step lower from his EGO to give her ONE hint...mann ka paap...hoping that it will trigger her "rusted" mind to think.

LO and BEHOLD, did it not??? Yes, it did. Though the credit should go to her guardian angel...Ansh, but it somehow has given her the much needed answer. Aarthi now knows what exactly she need to do. No more living in illusion...she's been roughly awakened to face the reality. Somehow, I feel Ganeshji has heard her prayers and gave her the answer before his immersion...isn't that what she "blackmailed" of him, else she'll walk out of Yash's life if Ganeshji fail to give an answer!! 

Well, the ball is in Aarthi's court now...how she's going to manoeuvre it is solely on her skill. Though I think Shoba should play an important role in getting Yash to listen to Aarthi. Yash seems to listen to Shoba, probably because she knows what she's talking about and her words seems to hit right at the solar plexus!!

Shoba should give some insight of her son's treatment towards Aarthi during their marriage as well as her struggle to keep their marriage intact and along the way receives the brunt of her ex's anger.
Shoba should also admit her husbands's (Dubey) wrong doings towards Aarthi on the eve of her marriage to Yash. How he had placed Aarthi into the most difficult and helpless situation that made her resort and play along with this lie.
I also hope Aman can give Yash some insight of Aarthi's childhood, her constant struggle in life by being an orphan. Yash seems to listen to Aman as well...so his words may carry some significance in Yash.

All in all, Yash NEED to know who Aarthi is exactly, before he makes a conclusion during the MAHA SHOWDOWN!!! And all this has to be put forth to Yash before Aarthi's confrontation, else knowing Yash...wonder he'll ever want to listen to Aarthi at all!!!

Aarthi's confrontation should be all why the lie was told and how insignificant her past is to her now. Yash should also made known that what matters to her most now is her present akin Yash.
Yash need the firm affirmation from Aarthi that he is all that exist in heart now...he doesn't need to fear of losing her to anything or anyone.
She also need to point out that her ex is very much "dead" to her and she's actually a "widow" in all sense.  

Hope Ganpati bappa removes all the obstacles from AarYa's life as what his MOM (Teej mata) promised and blessed Aarthi...afterall, HE is VIGNAHARTHA na?? HE should and will remove the obstacles and bless this pure and "lost" souls before his immersion.

Anyway, I trust CV's...they definately know what they're doing...so am just gonna sit back, relax and watch how the show unwinds. I maybe completely wrong with the divorce thingy...maybe CV's will surprise me...who know?? Lets just wait and watch!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemUSManeetianPooja_11Kittya_Cullennirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27..Khushi..Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterpalbhargcluvilovepyaarTilashini

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Originally posted by USManeetian

@ilovepyaar: i don't think she forgot, i just think she doesn't want to talk about it with everyone. and honestly, it isn't like vidhi or pari have to tell g3 and bua everytime they get intimate with their husbands. somethings just have to be left unsaid. 

If she knew, she wouldn't have such extreme reactions to every other possibility.

Pooja_11nirmalac99..Khushi..Eva JQAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjj

USManeetian Goldie

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScurolulujjjjpalbharilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index