Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 100)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
If it is Prashant, what does it have to do with uss raat :\ Unless he keeps linking uss raat to his flashback of Aarti in the rain. Uss raat, I was attracted to Aartiji LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11..Khushi..Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99ZetterAngeloScuroAniSweety

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@Tilu: You mean this one

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Pearl_27ZetterilovepyaarTilashini

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
i think  USS RAAT  word made us seriously  think now angel bhai has come up with his vm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroZetterilovepyaar

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Awesomee VM angel Heart

BlushingBlushingBlushing

Thanks!Embarrassed You just gave me an idea for a VM with that photo of ArYaEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Zetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Had a great day out w/ friends...Seems like I've missed a lot...Great job guys for keeping the thread active Hug

@Indu: Thanks Love!...this is the first serial that has me thinking outside the box and I love it Big smile

As for what's going on in our Yashbabu's mind...I've got no clue only the obvious that we're already touched...He loves Aarti, afraid of losing her and he's mad at her 4 something big <_<

Me too, I want the reason to be something unexpected and I know the CVs are gonna blow us away when the truth is revealed Wink

@Anonee: Fab take Dear Clap...Yash has lost his trust in Aarti and even if P isn't the reason, I say it's time for Aarti to tell Yash about her past before it's too late.

@MJ: To be honest, I was only interested in watching PV because I saw that KS was casted as the lead and the concept sounded intriguing...I knew nothing abt GC so I goggled him and watch Ramyan & Geet episodes on Utube...Oh my he left me speechless with his expressions and from then I became a fan of his. The joy, I felt when I saw them on screen together was just overwhelming Heart

@Euphoria: Same here, KS & GC have an undeniable chemistry...When they are on screen together they create PURE MAGIC [:^>]

@Raveena: KS does that to everyone, the smallest of expressions of hers make u feel what her character is feeling...Love her to pieces HeartHeart

Yup a longer version of Yeh Dil Hai would be awesome! Smile

@Jabirnou: Ah didn't mean to make u go crazy but I couldn't help it KS looked so darn gorgeous in that green suit Embarrassed

@Pearl: Amazing take Sweetie! Thumbs Up Love your prediction they are plausible.

@Angel: Beautiful vid Sir...Great job! HeartClap

@All: WOOHOO CONGRATZ ON REACHING ANOTHER CENTURY DCIANS ClapHug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjInduG64AngeloScuroilovepyaarTilashini

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Whatever reason is they must not have consumated...Otherwise i  and raveena will kill yash

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroilovepyaar

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@ Angel: Great VM!!! You chose some lovely moments! I hope EW will be part of your next Vm.

By the way, was anyone else in love with Ansh's cute faces during the EW ride? Aaaw, he makes me go all sweet, and motherly and big sisterly all at once Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Pearl_27Kittya_CullenEva JQlulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetypalbharilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index