7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( - Page 135

Posted: 11 years ago
Go to page 130...this all started from that...Why Yash needs to forgive her????She was not the only one...and how come Aarthi does not remember this whole thing.
i know everyone is saying it is too soon for aarti to get pregnant, but hear me out: it would just prove that they were meant to be together. 

I honestly think that yash will not want to do to aarti what prashant did when prashant found out aarti was pregnant. and then imagine yash repenting because he put aarti through so much emotional distress and he even physically abused her (pushing). the entire time he didn't even think about the possibility that she could be with child. this whole incident might make him realize he needs to control his anger and his emotions. he needs to learn the entire story before jumping to conclusions.

i would love to see him taking care of her, especially after everything he has put her (and their children) through. 

and i have said this before, it will bring the whole ansh's role in the scindia family into play.
oh ji by god ki kasam agar aarthi pregnant hui toh main... u noe main... kya karoon main.?!?!?! oh shittt am hell conphuzzed... what shall i do ?!?!!?
Originally posted by anushaarja

oh ji by god ki kasam agar aarthi pregnant hui toh main... u noe main... kya karoon main.?!?!?! oh shittt am hell conphuzzed... what shall i do ?!?!!?

Better come to DC at 10 :30pm...U atleast feel a bit relaxed !!! ðŸ˜†

At 10:30pm Essel World change all the mood...😆
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

She can Forget the Fire Incident, Can forget the rain Incident[Which didn't matter to her]. I Won't be surprised if she forgets she raped Yash ji..Which Explains His Condition right now but he doesn't wanna tell anyone about it 😳
Sadiie you sure, him thinking her as Arpita, and going this far, should be termed as Aarti's raping him

He threw her around to every possible window and door and then suddenly after knwoing she is gonna be mum, and talking care of her, is a gentle man act 

I seriously pity Aarti, getting pregnent by someone who doesn;t love her, who wasn;t thinking of her

I have my fingers crossed, this is most stupid thing I have ever heard of. Sure of pregnant after less than 2 weeks...

They are kiling Aarti and Yash characters slowly last two weeks, and this is their ultimate death...

I am not sure about others, but I watch serial for more than chemistry..
Originally posted by Pearl_27

Go to page 130...this all started from that...Why Yash needs to forgive her????She was not the only one...and how come Aarthi does not remember this whole thing.

How in the world cn arti get pregnant if it's not cuz of yash also..it's pure dumbness...exactly !!! ðŸ˜¡ And why they had to bring out prashant 's matter is not even related..I don't get it at all!!! I think arti knows and she is hiding ...how can she not know something like this happene? 
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Eva JQ

40 mins to go ðŸ˜³
Eva we all know today is just filler on Suneeta, nothing will happend but sure can enjoy some great family scenes together. We have to wait 24hrs+ 40 +(another 30 they usually do a one liner at the end) minutes for real deal
heyya where is the new link... aaj toh jaldi laa do new link...173 up... itz nearly 10... so gimme the new link will ya guys?!?!
Originally posted by anushaarja

heyya where is the new link... aaj toh jaldi laa do new link...173 up... itz nearly 10... so gimme the new link will ya guys?!?!

It's not up yet yar..I don't see jyoti here yet😕
@bbbccc: that is like the worst...knowing we have to wait 2-3 days to know what happened 😭 it is like yeah it is monday, but you have to wait until friday before we tell you anything...we are the cv's and we control you bwahahaha