Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
All righty guys... Since this thread has reached 150 pages..by rules I must close it...I am willing to keep it open till the new DC opens in a few hours... Try not to spam necessarily or multiple quote..keep editing your posts if u want to add  stuff .
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ok pregnency twist can b justified  since they r saying Yash left Mumbai on 10th Auguest na .. today its 10th Sept .. so its almost a month and if Aarti gets preggy today or tomorrow .. a month long gap will justify it .. Mumbai track was before Teej and then 10 days ganpati too came .. so its over  20 days na .. πŸ˜•

so the timer gap here is not a question ..

whats the main point is if they consummated and Yash remembers it all  then how can Aarti forget it so easily .. was she not in her senses ?? πŸ˜•...

jyo i don't think aarti considers it a mistake. I'm sure it hasn't clicked aarti that he did that with her thinking she was arpita. she thought aman's trick worked and this was a step yash ji was willing to take...so i don't think she assumes this a mistake unless he was mentioning arpita in the whole kaand πŸ˜† then it's very stupid of aarti to let him continue 🀣

I'll keep editing this since deeps said we have reached the limit and according to rules it shld be closed. is there a way we can have a new DC early today? πŸ˜†

@Pikachu: call me sanjana πŸ˜ƒ oh gosh...then by the time we reach the 200 episode...we'll have a junior yash or aarti in the show 🀣

@Eva: hehe in knoe eh 🀣
Edited by KinSanj - 11 years ago
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pickachu

@ bbbccc: Agree with you! on top of it,yash imagined her as arpita

That is ultimately disgusting, not looking forward to that CON scene at all, sorryOuch
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@KHUSHI...U r rite...Whether it is rumour or real...By the time today PV telecast we will reach 200+pages...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbbccc

That is ultimately disgusting, not looking forward to that CON scene at all, sorryOuch

Not to worry --- that CON scene is a confabulation!
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly Friend..Consumated is pakka rumour..EVen today we cant conclude what happened...Today some cute scene of arya from FB
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Veena : I told u this earlier too .. serials r meant for entertainment and not for scientific research πŸ˜†/...so even if a twist at times not make sense , as viewer all we can do is gulp it down with a explanation and enjoy the AarYa moments and GC-KS chemistry because of which we r watching and if we cant enjoy that bec we r donig some research on the show , we can always move on to something else ... I m watching it mainly for AarYa and so if a preggy twist hee sahee can bring both close , I m fine with it with any sort of justification πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...there is no use banging head for a fiction show na .. πŸ˜†...

@Sanju ; I liked your explanation the most .. bas CON better b hot haan ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Eva JQ thumbnail
Originally posted by: anonee

Considering how wealthy the Scindhiyas are they should have sxtuplets...err...sixtuplets

🀣 now Bua cannot whining  about this couple anymore...  πŸ€£
 Aarya sets the benchmark of having sixtuplets in 1 night onlyπŸ˜† Imagine they do it for 20 years or more? πŸ€£
Eva JQ thumbnail
Originally posted by: KinSanj

what if aarti has 2 boys? πŸ˜†

By the way congrats guys...we've corssed 150 pages *dances*

wooow PayPal always and forever AarYa's princesses πŸ˜³
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
KIn sanj_ I think you should that GCs in GEET it was great scene very well shot and well done - it was on the song PEE LOOn, check on Youtube you will get it its very famous