Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I dont mind Aarti ka pregnency if they can give me a hot CON and justify it properly πŸ˜†

Aarti's pregnency has lots of positivity .. first positivity is Bua getting heart attack or going in Coma πŸ˜† and second positivty is Aarti getting princess treatment in Scindia mansion πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Cas might even throw a party for POT becoming POTA magically πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah agreeπŸ˜†!
I don't mind pregnancy too only if they will show us proper CONπŸ˜‰!
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smileymj10

Great discussions guys!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Especially to @Anonee, Indu and Maham.. Wow, reading all your post and knowing about the precap (Thanks gcluv ), made me become more interested and excited to the next episode..

dhoka
- which is the Prashant truth, maybe the reason of Yash anger
hadsa and uss raat - incident that happened that night when Ansh was kidnapped

All this three,  when combine is the Maan ka Paap that Yash is referring to.
We're almost there.. You all have such a brilliant mind!!!  And you really amaze me for that... πŸ‘

Hatsoff to CVs for giving us such mind-blowing story!!! β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘

Anyway, looking forward now to how Aarti clears herself and brings back that trust in Yash's eyes.. 😳

@ Smiley - Thank you

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

A birdie chirping on FB

"SHOCKING BUT GREAT TWIST COMING UP IN PUNAR VIVAH SOON...YASH'S REAL REASON BEHIND HIS ANGER TOWARDS ARTI WILL BE OUT SOON...THE REASON WILL BE THAT YASH HAS CONSUMMATED HIS MARRIAGE WITH ARTI IN MUMBAI THINKING HER AS ARPITA IN A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS AND NOW ARTI WILL GET PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD AND THEN HE WILL BRING HER BACK SOON...THIS WILL BE REVEALED IN THE PROMO SHOT BETWEEN ARTI AND RANBIR KAPOOR..."

**BANGS HEAD HARD AGAINST MITTALS KA OFFICE WALLS**

OH WHAT? okie okie now i get this whole thing...! Yash ka FB is all about that...him going near aarti (Moment of weakness) I know they haven't shot that scene yet but according to his FB that's what i assume..and him breaking arpita's fotos (Feels he's cheated arpita and can't even look at photos) and that explains the "Uss Raat" "Aarti Ji Ne" Mumbai Mein" Yash can't punish aarti for it as it's entirely his fault for falling weak...and according to aarti she's int he guilt as she thinks yash ji is super angry on aarti for not telling him the truth of her being a divorcee. 
so a lot happened on the 9th of august...

seems like yash won't be too much angry about the divorcee truth coz yash is surely understanding enough to not to shaq kar on Aarti ji without confronting her first and we all say that with aarti being accused of doing things with aman on that rainy night...but it was yash whomt he KAAND happened with.
but aarti falling pregnant so soon? I thought you usually find out about pregnancy after 2 months πŸ˜† 

and with mann ka paap i guess yash said that because he knew aarti was in love with him and since she was in her senses, she didn't stop yash ji from doing things..so he is like aarti ji could've stopped this mistake if she wanted to but she didn't coz she was in love with me and that's what she wanted...

I guess it'll be an interesting track to watch. I actually won't mind this...but a 4th child...is it really needed? is it a possibility aarti may have a miscarriage coz of that bhua who will never tolerate that aarti is pregnant with yash's child...and this in the future will bring yash a lot more closer to aarti coz she may go through grief for losing a child.
Edited by KinSanj - 11 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aarthi cant be pregnant...It is since two days they came from mumbai..In FB they create unnecessary contravercies
Eva JQ thumbnail
if she really pregnant.. it would be nice to see her having twins πŸ˜›
Aarya can make a tv show AarYa Plus 5 πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree Arthi was  CON...errr...confabulating about her divorcee status to Yash. 
pickachu thumbnail
@ bbbccc: I just said it that poor guy always end up hearing i'm pregnant before i love uπŸ˜†
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eva JQ

Eva,,,you have become raveena now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pickachu thumbnail
@ KinSanj: Maan was expecting geet to say i love u but she said i'm pregnant.The guy was in shockπŸ˜†
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Eva JQ

haha
Hum do Humare paanch 🀣