Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: KinSanj

haha for the first time in history before the i love you..the three words that are said will be "I am Pregnant" 🀣
AarYa ki different love story...it sure will make history indeed 🀣

no no... here at least I LOVE YOU wala words agayi hian... but it was turned in to a joke... here there is a confession turned joke... πŸ˜• very bad joke aarthi very bad indeed...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
A birdie chirping on FB

"SHOCKING BUT GREAT TWIST COMING UP IN PUNAR VIVAH SOON...YASH'S REAL REASON BEHIND HIS ANGER TOWARDS ARTI WILL BE OUT SOON...THE REASON WILL BE THAT YASH HAS CONSUMMATED HIS MARRIAGE WITH ARTI IN MUMBAI THINKING HER AS ARPITA IN A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS AND NOW ARTI WILL GET PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD AND THEN HE WILL BRING HER BACK SOON...THIS WILL BE REVEALED IN THE PROMO SHOT BETWEEN ARTI AND RANBIR KAPOOR..."

**BANGS HEAD HARD AGAINST MITTALS KA OFFICE WALLS**

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Point is if Yash consummated the marriage in a moment of weakness thinking her as Arpita  then its Yash's mann ka paap .. why will he blame Aarti for it ?? πŸ˜•.. If I assume Yash was drunk and so he expected Aarti to stop him , then question is how can Aarti not remember this consummation moment or does she not consider it reason for Yash's anger ?? πŸ˜•
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

A birdie chirping on FB

"SHOCKING BUT GREAT TWIST COMING UP IN PUNAR VIVAH SOON...YASH'S REAL REASON BEHIND HIS ANGER TOWARDS ARTI WILL BE OUT SOON...THE REASON WILL BE THAT YASH HAS CONSUMMATED HIS MARRIAGE WITH ARTI IN MUMBAI THINKING HER AS ARPITA IN A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS AND NOW ARTI WILL GET PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD AND THEN HE WILL BRING HER BACK SOON...THIS WILL BE REVEALED IN THE PROMO SHOT BETWEEN ARTI AND RANBIR KAPOOR..."

8 din me pregnant wo bhi Arpita ke form me πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG...What the yell is this...This is seem to be acceptable...But i feel whole scindia family going to happy...But ARya will they?
Eva JQ thumbnail

A birdie chirping on FB

🀣🀣
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

A birdie chirping on FB

Someone save me!!!!
How the heck it happened??
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i am gonna go and break my head if they show this kind of nonsense me crying iI dont want Aarti pregnant right now- its too early i hope the Mittals dont resort to this sort of gimmicks to just get ratings Edited by phal - 11 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Only this week end we will get answersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†