Users

Frequent Posters

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: gcluv

just saw the sreial at 9 in the morning 

they showed the precap that 
sunita has called arati  but yash picked up and she spilled all the divorce info to yash .
so , the truth is the divorce issue 

Thanks for sharing.

So my guess that trust is the primary factor here (see page 90) may turn out to be correct!

Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@gcluv: Thank you so much for the update on the promo! This just confirms that the whole mess has indeed been created by Yash finding out about the divorce lie through a third person!

Really major props to the CVs for taking this route, because it wasn't something that was obvious at all, I think we extinguished all other possibilities before finally coming to this one, so really well played! We all kept wondering what that big dhoka was that had Yash so furious because most of the scenarios did not seem huge enough to trigger such a response, and this justifies Yash's anger.

And now we can be at peace knowing that there isn't going to be second bout of Yash's rage to face when the divorce truth comes out because this was it, this was all part of it! I honestly believed that the CVs would not bring it out this way, I thought they would make a big fan fare about it because it is their biggest trump card, so to know that they actually went down this route, that the past three weeks were all leading up to this, is just mind blowing! Next week is definitely one that should not be missed at any cost!
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@All: Just stopped by to see what was happening, read this page, and all I'm thinking is, "So we're really at that first question of vishwaas still!"

And I love that this was addressed in this way (in other words, not because of infidelity or something similar that has been a typical situation for creating misunderstandings in shows), because their relationship can't truly move on without guilt weighing down on Aarti unless she clears up the reasons behind this dhoka and explains how she was compelled to stay silent even though she wanted to tell Yash multiple times!

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Sonika: Thanks. ðŸ˜Š

So that puts the lid on all the conjectures...Three cheers  to DCians for getting to the bottom of it correctly!!! And with that one can sit and roll back the reel to the Mumbai-leaving scene...uptil now...the man ka paap accusation and analyse the depth of hurt Aarti's truth/lie caused Yash. Gosh...he really loves her so much...that such a deception would cause him to almost lose his senses...How the anger and the pain only increased as the days passed by, reaching a crescendo when he ran away. The saddest part is his realization of  his love for Aarti and Aarti's deception happened almost simultaneously...so much so that even knowing about Aarti's love for him cannot erase the distrust that became paramount under the current circumstances. No amount of love can heal Yash...unless he is sure Aarti is innocent of any intent of wrongdoing.

EDIT: I am so looking forward to how Aarti absolves herself and rises again in Yash's eyes (Dubeys...are you listening? Get your act right at least now...Grrr). And once the mist is cleared, and Yash really gets to know what is the actual story behind the smokescreen...he will be with her...and that is when they can really start their lives together...and this time with no secrets.
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

This looks bad..guilt is visible on Aaarti's face.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYZy_aap4Lo[/YOUTUBE]

So this promo aligns with the trust issue @anonee has pointed out.

So Arti is going to find out that Yash knows the truth but is ready to walk on separate paths of the same road it seems. Yash will stick to the right and Arti should stick to the left. Arti has now to work hard to gain his trust. Until the trust is built Yash will not let his feelings for Arti play out.

But I ask why must Arti do all the hard work?

anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: InduG64

@Sonika: Thanks. ðŸ˜Š

So that puts the lid on all the conjectures...Three cheers  to DCians for getting to the bottom of it correctly!!! And with that one can sit and roll back the reel to the Mumbai-leaving scene...uptil now...the man ka paap accusation and analyse the depth of hurt Aarti's truth/lie caused Yash. Gosh...he really loves her so much...that such a deception would cause him to almost lose his senses...How the anger and the pain only increased as the days passed by, reaching a crescendo when he ran away. The saddest part is his realization of  his love for Aarti and Aarti's deception happened almost simultaneously...so much so that even knowing about Aarti's love for him cannot erase the distrust that became paramount under the current circumstances. No amount of love can heal Yash...unless he is sure Aarti is innocent of any intent of wrongdoing.

I am so looking forward to how Aarti absolves herself and rises again in Yash's eyes.

Very well put!
anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: AngelDark

So this promo aligns with the trust issue @anonee has pointed out.

So Arti is going to find out that Yash knows the truth but is ready to walk on separate paths of the same road it seems. Yash will stick to the right and Arti should stick to the left. Arti has now to work hard to gain his trust. Until the trust is built Yash will not let his feelings for Arti play out.

But I ask why must Arti do all the hard work?

Aarti is not the only one undergoing pain - Yash has been literally hurting too!!  Aarti has to clear the misunderstanding and convey the honest truth to him.  I guess this is where Barfi and Heroine will give each one of them the key advice they need to deal with the crisis they are facing!

If it is hard work for Aarti to spill out the truth - it is going to be equally hard for Yash to be calm, listen, reflect and realize the truth to move on! 

If it is going to hard work for Aarthi to rebuild the trust - it is going to hard for Yash to curb the desire to doubt her.

Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Borna: Exactly! I really am so, so happy with the route they have decided to take to deal with the trust issue! One of the defining moments of last week was obviously when Yash cleared all the accusations off Aarti's character in front of his family and affirmed that neither does he hold such choti soch to point fingers at Aarti's fidelity and nor is Aarti capable of cheating him like that! That in itself was such a huge statement because 99.9% in Indian soaps this is the go-to reason to cause tension and misunderstanding between the couple!

I loved how they showed explicitly through the flashbacks that Aman did take Yash aback by his presence in Aarti's life and that he was in his own way jealous of the bond he shared with Aarti, but still he knew Aarti well enough to know that she will never betray him like that! She spent half the night in her guy friend's house and the next morning he received her clothes from the very same friend, that is enough to have alarm bells ringing in anyone's head, and it seemed like a reason enough for Yash to blame Aarti for dhoka. But the CVs once again surprised us when Yash said it loud and clear, despite his "hatred" for Aarti, that Aarti was pure, there was no need to point fingers when they shouldn't be pointed because Yash knew that his wife had done nothing wrong in that regard!

So yes, Yash's trust was misplaced but not because of the most overdone reason known to mankind! And the fact that they're bringing out the divorce truth like this is a stroke of genius because after this is all cleared there should be nothing holding these two back from moving forward in their relationship! All the steps backwards will be done and dealt with because this is truly the biggest hurdle both of them were slated to face right from the very beginning! And we've all harped about how Yash and Aarti's relationship can never progress in the true sense until Yash knows about Aarti's divorce because until then it is all going to be built on a lie! So, I truly am glad that the CVs have decided to remove the hanging sword from above her head before showing AarYa take leaps and bounds in their marriage.

And Aarti does need to confront Yash about this as soon as she figures out the reason because this is not something that she can dwindle dawdle about! She needs to lay everything out in front of him, and remind him of their wedding day when she desperately tried to tell him the truth but was hindered by one force or another every time. Yash needs to know about all the pain and humiliation Aarti went through when her first marriage ended and realize just how lucky he is compared to her! She saw her love walk away from her willingly and never look back at her or Ansh and she needs to reiterate that Ansh has never known any other father than him. Prashant is just a name to him, but Yash, Yash is his superhero. He needs to know this because knowing about Prashant being alive has put a little daraar in Yash and Ansh's relationship and that is truly heartbreaking!

Oh and I don't thing Prashant's reentry is set for right now because if it was we would have known by now who our new Prashant is going to be!
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
guys i was just watching friday's episode and suddenly a thought came in my mind
when aman said to yash that "She (Aarti) Loves you a lot. in fact so much that she won't think once before giving up her life for you."
Yash wasn't too surrpised or shocked hearing that...his expression was very much like I know she loves me immensely. but what reaction we got from yash was "This is my problem."

So Aarti's attarction and her love is partially a reason for yash's anger coz he's falling for that love and innocence she has. but he's mostly hurt by the truth she's hidden from him while he trusted her completely. He wasn't expecting aarti to hide her past from him like this, he feels cheated as all this time he thought she lost her husband...so he feels cheated and hurt. 
but he believes that he has no right over aarti to punish her because he assumes that aarti still pretty much doesn't trust him otherwise she wouldn't have hidden the biggest trutth of her life and that's why he didn't consider confronting her about it either and nor does he asks for any justification
anonee thumbnail
I must say KS expression on that promo are simply so naturally Aarti in dilemma!!!

Superb act!!