Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Going to bring common sense back to my mind. Taking a break everyone. I need to reboot, and rethink everything in slow-motion.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Zetter It's good that you've brought up Aman! I wonder what his role will be for the next few episodes too!  Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swaggerchick16

he maybe used artificial stuffπŸ˜›πŸ˜† oops gutter mindπŸ˜›

Not going down that road on IF: DC, but Yash wouldn't. He's a macho sort of guy, all ego. No way he's going to let...uumm...other stuff... do his job for him. Oh my gosh! Why am I discussing this? God forgive meri maan ka paapπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Hello all ..πŸ˜ƒ

Hectic weekend ..so cant come online ..will come tomorrow 😳

Saw the new Ganpati promo and it seems my prediction of AarYa reunion during Ganesh visajan might come true as Ganpati bappa will reunite both before leaving πŸ˜ƒ

I get a feeling its Prashant truth only since Monday the whole essel world flashback will happen and then tuesday will b the day when Aarti will get full reason and as per promo she might b on roads going to meet Yash to confront him with the reason and we might see Ganpati giving her all the strength to confront him with the truth 😳

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Kittya

Liked ur words !!! I can feel ur love !!! But I still believe Aarya didn't consummate !!! It might be prashanth and the lie she was been hiding all these days might made yash go crazy !! 

I really hope Aarti withstand herself and prove her love !!!
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You know what makes me cry the most? When Kratika cries she has tears in her eyes but she will not blink her eyes.. She will wait till they are brimming with tears and then bang she will blink and make the tears spill! I wait eagerly for this moment when she is crying... My heart just stops beating!

The best example of this is when Bua stops her from entering the AarYa room after Yash breaks Arpita photos!!
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Zetter 

Wow...thats a very good speculation on Aman !!! Loved it !!! Hope Aman might stay till Aarya get closer !!! 

Gudnight !! Sweet dreams !!!
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I'm 99% sure it's Prashant, because there's no way they'll introduce something new and have Aarti realize it's the real reason within two episodes. I feel like in the end of Monday's episode or the beginning of Tuesday's episode, the call to Sunita might get through, and she'll realize the real reason. Then she'll set out to look for Yash on Tuesday's episode, and will meet Barfi on Wednesday's episode. He'll talk to her and increase her strength level. Then on Thursday we might see Kareena say something to Yash about listening to Aarti at the inauguration, then they'll meet each other in the middle of the road where it starts to rain? Or maybe I'm hoping too much for this rain scene. 
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Hello all ..πŸ˜ƒ

Hectic weekend ..so cant come online ..will come tomorrow 😳

Saw the new Ganpati promo and it seems my prediction of AarYa reunion during Ganesh visajan might come true as Ganpati bappa will reunite both before leaving πŸ˜ƒ

I get a feeling its Prashant truth only since Monday the whole essel world flashback will happen and then tuesday will b the day when Aarti will get full reason and as per promo she might b on roads going to meet Yash to confront him with the reason and we might see Ganpati giving her all the strength to confront him with the truth 😳

I think it's during Ganpati bappa's visarjan Arti gets a clear understanding of the reason behind Yash's anger followed by Ranbir's counselling will lead her to confront Yash with her side of reasoning behind hiding her divorce truth. Arti is in the same blue saree as per the promo when she meets Ranbir. So it might be Wednesday/Thursday before she meets Yash. Hopefully by Friday everything is resolved and we are not left yet again with another cliffhanger whether Yash would accept Arti after knowing the truth or not. That would be too much but you never know with these CVs.
Edited by kt25 - 11 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't think consummation guys!! That's not happening between AarYa without my permission!!