Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Raveena Thanks for making us laugh so much...Come back soon.

@Khushi Thanks for the promo...I think Aarthi is feeling guilty because she thinks that Prashant is the reason... but the real reason is not out yet and we have to wait for that!

@Smiley Good Night
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pearl_27

@Raveena Thanks for making us laugh so much...Come back soon.

@Khushi Thanks for the promo...I think Aarthi is feeling guilty because she thinks that Prashant is the reason... but the real reason is not out yet and we have to wait for that!

@Smiley Good Night

I think the reason is out this time. We can see Ganpati visarjan alongside Aarti finding the truth. That's what she had asked for.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

I think the reason is out this time. We can see Ganpati visarjan alongside Aarti finding the truth. That's what she had asked for.

I agree. She's right beside the idol of Ganpati. So her guilt is real.
lulujjjj thumbnail

aww 😳☺️ aartiji don't give such poses bechara yash πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Edited by jabirnou - 11 years ago
..Khushi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I agree. She's right beside the idol of Ganpati. So her guilt is real.

Yeh. Also her face suggests this time she's really sure of what went wrong.
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Borna: You felt it too? I have to admit, I watched today's episode mostly to see her reactions, and once AGAIN, I was not disappointed. My memory of today's episode begins with her preparing the children for school. Normally, Aarti's interactions with her children are always light-hearted and optimistic, even when she isn't feeling that way. However, today, the emotions from the night before carried over into the new. She combs her daughter's hair absent-mindedly, the other two children stand-by waiting for the task to be completed. The children are conversing animatedly, but unlike her usual attempts to join in and keep them smiling, she barely acknowledges the conversation. She completes her task, and her expressionless face says so much. She pats Palak on the back and asks them all to head along for breakfast. Then...the bomb falls. Her emotionally dazed mood is replaced by a new one:Anger at the sound of that man's name. Fury at the words spoken by Ansh followed by panic. Complete and total panic. Her eyes widen. Her mouth opens. I can feel her heartrate increase. Her breath coming short. Her heart sinking in the pit of her stomach. The anxiety at what this revelation from Ansh might really hint at. Then when Shobha enters, her actions switch from barely suppressed anxiety, to absolute frantic outbursts. She builds on, her anxiety, fear, and horror visibly mounting.

Kratika once again knocked it  for an out of the stadium six!!!!

I want to mention Divyam: His expressions are always so on point. For a child actor, it is extremely remarkable! I love the way he scrunched up his face in mild confusion, and with a slight question as Ansh tried to understand what all the fuss was about. He is such a sweetheart!!

Now to the actual storyline. I am not sure where this is heading exactly. Do the producers really want me to believe that Aarti never, ever considered that Yash would find out about Prashant? I am more likely to believe that she suppressed the worry, after she had become desirous of receiving Yash's love, even if not his love, then atleast his happiness. So I really am waiting to see her point of view over the entire issue. Since, as many other members have pointed out, all of Aarti's surmises seem to be wrong, I believe that this week Yash may actually find out about the divorce issue now, rather than it being the main cause of his anger. Like I've stated before, the main cause of Yash's anger, never truly seemed to be at Aarti, but rather an extension of the rage he held at himself. Anyway, I don't want to fall prey to guessing, since the CVs keep placing all these interesting little tidbits out there for us to focus on.

Something I've noticed is that many seem surprised that the Cvs have allowd Ansh to be the one to spark the Prashant issue. To me, this is not a strange occurrence. It is a reality that exists for many children out there, some inconsiderate adult speaking of matters without carefully guarding their words which eventually leads to tender, innocent children learning things which we would prefer they didn't. Ansh is a perceptive child, and we have seen him picking up on many things other children might not have.The fact is that Aarti and Ansh were so involved with each other, that unexpectedly he may have attained far more sensitive feelers than the average child. I'm worried though, since Palak and Payal were at the breakfast table, won't they also be likely to mention this to Yash?

Yash and Aman. Mindblowing moment. I knew that Aman was not the sort of person to shy away from confronting an important issue, but to have him actually come out and reveal Aarti's love...that was unexpected. I was so excited as sat through the live updates then finally got to see the video. I knew Yash was stubborn, but I'm still confused. Based on what everyone who is fluent in Hindi has been saying, his response implies that he already knew this fact. Personally, I don't think Yash needed Mumbai to learn that fact. Her love for him really does pour out of every pore, her eyes scream her adoration, and then we had the revelation in Mumbai. So his foreknowledge, not unexpected, since we all know of his ability to ignore anything that does not fit into his idea of perfection. Holding off on this until I see what happens tomorrow.

As for Vidhi and Paridhi. Vidhi should not have intervened at that particular moment. It was a husband and wife matter between two people who are already tense. I understand Vidhi loves Prateek and Paridhi, and she has their best interests at heart, however, she barely knows the issue and should have stayed out of it until a more opportune time. Prateek needs to get himself together, instead of shouting at his wife, he needs to buck up and shoulder his responsibilities. He is not a little boy anymore. I agree that Paridhi's actions are wrong, but her reactions are instigated by his inability to act when needed. His constant lack of support has pushed Paridhi further and further away from any interests in the household, its members, and its activities. She was quite clear before marriage about her interest in these areas, so he should have worked this out before bringing her into his home. He should have made a better effort to smooth things into place for her. At first Paridhi did try, but her heart does not lie in those tasks, and having two sisters- in- law who are so focused on the household and children would have left her isolated with her dreams. She would have felt odd, and uncomfortable, especially having to struggle with things that weren't her specialty. She is immature, and self-centered, but she was good at heart. All that was good in her is now being squashed by resentment, frustration, and anger.

Had this post waiting since Friday on my compπŸ˜•. It's a response to Borna's first commentπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Promo is as usual confusing...Whatever it is...Aarthi as per ansh words thinks it is only because of me i hided from yash about such a big thing in my life...But not sure...She is guilty about it...Unless yash POV is clear...We can never come to conclusion
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Now I have stopped expecting that we'll get Yash's POV. He had enough time to present it but he never did  Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Khushi...I understand your frustration...Afterall Pv too love story naa,,,We need so much patience
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hellooo bhopal!! πŸ˜† Ok I'm guessing there was 
A promo haven't watch it yet..what was it about? Brain twister again? πŸ˜•