Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: cssudha

Hey folks !!! Whats up ??? Hwz weekend going on ???

I think I'm late everyone were off to bed...!!!!

Hey!Sudha
Was about to go..saw your post.

The weekend is going good for me...actually its lazy and busy altogether.
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Zetter, I don;t see Dubey escape this time. He can no longer blackmail anyone. Being a parent he was wrong, but still deep in heart both Dubey's wanted the best only for Aarti so I want to forgive him. He never forced her with some old aged or drunk or characterless...

Being parent is tough, we just want them happy and lot of times are blind ourselves to some truth, hoping God is there. If He guided us this far, He will make sure we will reach the destination..

@Pearl, I have never watced JDJ, but saw since SYTYCD choreographers were there. What a faceoff between our Vs theirs, they just were awesome. Except Salman really don;t stand upto their caliber๐Ÿ˜”

Loved Karan Wahi, cannot dance lot said and are true but he was damn cute. Loved Ritwick dance, he is trained I heard. And then Gurmeet, loved the intro section. He is very humble and love him for that, the dance form he picked was perfect and he was too, no wonder he got 30. I have watched Bharti in Comedy Circus and she is amazingly sporting, only she can take the joke the way she did..

So all the best to our GC for tomorrow now, hope he nails it again..

@saffi, lets just hope all the suspense is resolved next week. Otherwise we will be next defending, Aarti's baby too soon๐Ÿ˜‰, Her being preggy after one night stand only few days back, that she doesn't even remember, that must be first in history of telly, even by Balaji's standard its too wierd I think.

But but if it happens, that will prove once and for all, Yash is a MAN๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Good Night Zetter! Good Night Raveena!! Good Night Naeema!! Good Night Pearl!!

Hello Suddha and Enid!!
Yeah, it's very late now and we're still awake..๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hai Pearl dear !!!

That sounds good !!! So u were about to leave ??? Btw where r u from?

My weekend was damn good !!! Njying with family and dreaming Aarya !!! So do missed fun on DC !!
cssudha thumbnail
Hi MJ !!! Actually its time to sleep...But I juzz got peeped into DC !!! Gotta stay for some more while and then back to bed !!!
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I srsly doubt tht Aarti is preggs but I really think it can b the prashant thingy but as a few ppl said (can't really remeber their names rite now) I wud b totally disappointed because too early too hav tht happening besides they already hav 3 children and in my book tht's more than enough enen though p&p may not b Aart's biological children and Ansh may not be Yash's biological child I still think that's way too much children unless they want to hav a farm๐Ÿ˜† and I wud hate it hate it if Aarti was preggs and Yash knew it and was calling the fetus a hadsa and a dhoka and pushing her around lyk tht then Aarti should srsly consider taking her hockey stick and beat the living daylights out of yash๐Ÿคข
Edited by swaggerchick16 - 11 years ago
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey folks !!! Whats up ??? Hwz weekend going on ???

I think I'm late everyone were off to bed...!!!!

like you, i came in late on the thread and kept going back to the 30-something page and back to the current page..๐Ÿ˜ณ

after three weeks of discussions, speculations and confusing clues, everyone still hasn't run out of their fantastic takes ๐Ÿ‘  more and more ideas are popping up, no wonder CVs are having a hard time which ideas to take off from ๐Ÿ˜†.. 
Congratulations to all for the incredible insights episode after episode...โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ...
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hai Pearl dear !!!

That sounds good !!! So u were about to leave ??? Btw where r u from?

My weekend was damn good !!! Njying with family and dreaming Aarya !!! So do missed fun on DC !!

I am from Ludhinan,Punjab,India...Dream on...I am busy putting my prediction into words...I have lots of other works... but just got break..so thought of stopping this brainstorming.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

@Smiley Good night!
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi MJ !!! Actually its time to sleep...But I juzz got peeped into DC !!! Gotta stay for some more while and then back to bed !!!

Same here.. Well,  I'm just enjoying my weekend... Coz this is the only chance I can use my PC w/o time limits... Weekdays were busy day for me...
cssudha thumbnail
Originally posted by: villager00

like you, i came in late on the thread and kept going back to the 30-something page and back to the current page..๐Ÿ˜ณ

after three weeks of discussions, speculations and confusing clues, everyone still hasn't run out of their fantastic takes ๐Ÿ‘  more and more ideas are popping up, no wonder CVs are having a hard time which ideas to take off from ๐Ÿ˜†.. 
Congratulations to all for the incredible insights episode after episode...โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ...

Yes dear , actually the love and trust we have on the show , Mittals and Gurika was incredible...Though the track was into many dimensions...I was juzz loving it...CV's knew how to make the viewers hook to the show and they were been succeeding !!! I think we gonna have an exciting week ahead !!