Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Wheeww, just finished reading all of your interesting discussions, takes and analysis... I Enjoyed it!!!

@Zetter Lovely take as ever! 😳  Am glad you don't missed it this time... What about the sperm donor, nice term haha..πŸ˜†

@Jyo Amazing Analysis!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘Love how you explain about the two important clues which might be the reason of Yash anger, it maybe the Diary, Prashant truth or the combination of both...
Maybe from the previous fiasco, Aarti's guessed is wrong but this time, I feel she's right. But still we don't know.
Agree, Yash and Aman convo and the Essel World flashback are the best highlight for this episode. Loved this scene too!!!

@Saf, Nice take
πŸ‘ .. Enjoy your vacation dear!

@Samana  Awesome take as always!!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Love how you say about the truth behind the facade of the two characters. Wherein Aarti presents a very strong woman, but deep inside is a person who fears a lot. Whereas Yash seeing as a very sensitive and fragile man, but the truth is he's a very strong and a steady one... Agree that divorce truth may be the reason. But still we never know unless Yash speak to Aarti. And yes, if Yash didn't know it yet, I just hope Aarti will be the one to initiate telling the truth.

@Borna Totally agree with you! πŸ‘πŸΌ I love the way you compliment Kratika and Gurmeet.. TBH, whenever I watch their scene, the only thing I did is to see their gorgeous face and their brilliant acting. I don't understand the language but their expressions is my only way to know what's happening.

@Indu Love, love your take!!! πŸ€— Yash as a denial king, really true. I hope soon he will realize how really unfair he is to Aarti, when he found out about the reason behind that lie and her real intention of hiding the truth.. And Aarti should be the only one who will tell him all that in order to clear his mind.. Looking forward to their confrontation..

@Dora Fantastic take!! πŸ‘ Nice observations about Payal and the voice of the song which indicates the characters emotions.

@Nina Agree, πŸ‘πŸΌ Paridhi is somehow right on what she said. And Prateek is the one to blame.. Can't wait for Monday to come..

@Red Marvelous take!!!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ TBH, Whenever I read your write-ups, I'm always excited to see what negative things you will tell about the episode. But reading your take now, I guess you somehow love it.. And oh, maybe we will see more of Mr. Dubey, Payal and Paridhi now, coz G3 and Papa S is not around. Exchange court maybe.. πŸ˜†

@Sadiie Aww your back, how's your school??? Any way love your one week take, missed the monkey and the Rambo cat as well... 😳

@Veena, Anituram, Maham, Euphoria, Asha, Anu and Z  Fabulous takes girls!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘

@all (you know who u are)  Great discussions everyone!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

Where did this pregnancy rumour come from? πŸ˜•

Hey!!!!Sadiie
Hope you are doing Great!
Well,we got a SBB segment where there was Ranbir Kaooor making the gesture of baby in front of Aarthi as if he is asking is she pregnant so,SBB gave us this headline that Aarthi is pregnant...I am sure its misleading cause in his movie Ranbir is dumb and def and he is looking for Priyanka chopra who is also pregnant...so we are hoping that Ranbir is asking for pregnant PC from Aarthi and Aarthi nods that she has seen her and shows him the way.

I hope I made sense...
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jikky_84

OMG...then I can't blame him if he says he hates her πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

No wonder then Yash broke Arpita's photo's he feels betrayed..." You lied Arpita, You lied, You always told me I was good in bed!! " 🀣🀣🀣
Edited by Loveforlife - 11 years ago
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

No wonder then Yash broke Arpita's photo's he feels betrayed..." You lied Arpita, You lied, You always told me I was good in bed!! " 🀣🀣🀣

Arpita too betrayed him πŸ˜² πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Kesha_H. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jikky_84

OMG...then I can't blame him if he says he hates her πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but then tht wud b his fault tht he can't do anything so he should hate himself and go take some lessons or sumthing🀣
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Raveena Did I ever mention that you have a great sense of humor.Poor,Yash always gets betrayed by women.🀣🀣🀣
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 16021983

but then tht wud b his fault tht he can't do anything so he should hate himself and go take some lessons or sumthing🀣

That is what he is doing...hating himself and punishing himself πŸ€£
Loveforlife thumbnail
@16021983
But you know na Yash only good in Maths, he can't  blame himself then if he is bad in loveology! therefore he is blaming Aarti and Arpita!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by Loveforlife - 11 years ago
Kesha_H. thumbnail

@16021983

But you know na Yash only good in Maths, he can't  blame himself then if he is bad in loveology! therefore he is blaming Aarti and Arpita!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AYE he not even good in maths remeber in d bathroom he said 11rows by 11 columns equals to 110 so if he not good in maths and he not good in bed what is he really good in?? jus better he go and live in a ashram yesπŸ˜† and call me Kesha😊
Edited by 16021983 - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

LOL! 🀣