Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah...SBS voice said that...Some rain scene really happened in mumbai i am sure

Edited by anituram - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Interesting discussions all ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@Saifi : That picture of Aarti and Ansh in swing is old one before marriage when all come to a common farm house for pre-marriage rituals...so its not a spoiler pic 

@Samana : Woww fab take ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Yess its a pleasant surprise actually that Yash never said he only loves Arpita ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..for him it was all about Aarti that moment ๐Ÿ˜ณ..about Prashant truth even i feel that whether Yash knows it or not but Aarti will tell him now for sure because even if Yash has read her diary and feels that how can she love me forgetting her ex so easily , even then to convince Yash that her love for him is not her mann ka paap , she will hv to tell him all about what her ex..that is Prashant did to her ..Yash is definitely scared of loosing her closed ones since he clearly told Aman too that this is his problem when Aman spoke about how Aarti can give her life for him and then we also saw his over concern for Gayatri...while pankaj was suggesting ideas for treatment ,we saw yash was only standing there scared for his mother ..so yes he does hv this phobia and scare of loosing her loved ones ,reason why he wants to b lonely ...

@Veena : I said same about the saree and even Yash is in blue  with kareena ..so lets see ๐Ÿ˜†..and yes Yash is in love too but only difference is he is in denial and he expets Aarti to do the same but here Aarti is loudly declaring her love to all which I guess is his main issue in case he read her diary and mayb knows the Prashant truth too ..but all these questions hv no meaning unless we hear yash's pov properly ...

and why yash is not telling truth ..well two reasons ,..one to drag it till jdj does not come to climax so that GC gets time ๐Ÿ˜†  and two truth can forever ruin Aarti's reputation and create bad blood between Scindias and Dubeys forever if its Prashsant truth ... 

@Borna : Wonderful take on GC and KS's performances ๐Ÿ‘...its amazing how beautifully both actors hv got into the skin of their characters that we can feel so deeply for them...woww ๐Ÿ˜ณ...I can so feel the intense passion in Yash's voice when he said I hate her ๐Ÿ˜ณ and then panic in Aarti's voice was so real when she thought it could b Prashant truth ,so all over ...its like how Yash once came out of his Arpita illusionary world , same way Aarti finally comes out from the world of illusion where she had killed Prashant ...

@Indu :Fabb fab taKe ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...I think Aman almost got the cat out of the bag yesterday when he directly asks Yash that how can u hv an issue just because someone loves and respects u so much ..that time Yash quickly gives his own self some self-assurance like how he cannot love Aarti and how he hates her ..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›...Aman I think so far is the only person who guessed the main issue of Yash compared to anyone else which is quite surprising..mayb because he is only person who saw them closely in Mumbai and so he knows that Yash has strong feelingfs for Aarti ..๐Ÿ˜›...coming to Aarti ,again cat out of the bag when she herself admits that hiding Prashant truth is nothing but a dhoka which means somewhere she too knows that her decision of not telling truth was certainly not right ...now both need to confront each otherr and just speak their heart out ...thats it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Dora :Even I always felt that male yeh dil hai version is more from Yash's Pov..his feelings asnd emotions that he feels for Aarti ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Redeye : Nice take ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..Aman and Yas talk was certainly interesting as Aman seems to voice out the thoughts which r actually going in Yash's mind and he was suffocating in it but mayb once Aman voices them out he feels a bit better as he does not really break anything on Aman's head but just walks off ๐Ÿ˜†..Yash certainly feels betrayed here just when he was beginning to fall for her ... it will b interesting to see their final confrontation next week since Aarti is in same blue saree which is haunting Yash as he keeps seeing her in rain in that blue saree ,..so a confrontation is certainly on cards now ๐Ÿ˜›...

@Z :U got to make a separate post with those emos...gaah I missed those especcially the why they r so cute one ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..And me loved that short form YaAman ...cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž..I really want their bonding to continue further even after the mystry is resolved...Aman is really a wonderful character and I want him to remain in the show like a best friend for AarYa ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Maham :The best bet is still the diary actually where she must hv written something like After my divorce, I found love again in Yash and now I want to win him ..something like that which comes like a big shock for him because he comes to know both truths  in a single sentence..one she is a divorcee and two she loves him and hv come to mumbai with a mission to woo him ...so this explains dhoka ,mann ka paap etc etc and also he does not wantr to ask Aarti because he read it all from her diary only ..so whats left to ask her ......

@Saddie :U r so cutee ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...I loved your whole week analysis and yes Aman needs to stay here as best buddy of AarYa for some more time till these two duffers solve their issues ๐Ÿ˜†..Yash looks super hot in all flashback sequences especially the ones with Aman ๐Ÿ˜ณ..

@Euphoria and Nina  :Aman is like a connecting factor for both Aarti and Yash and I guess Yash just could not oppose Aman's words today since he too knows Aman is telling the truth which he kept denying ... everyone in his family kept asking him what happened but noone could guess it that he is in love with Aarti or vice versa but Aman guessed it and so we saw Yash opening mouth at least ..even though he dint say much but he at least passionately said I hate Aarti which is quite interesting because one can hv extreme hatred for someone ,only when once u had extreme love for that same person ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Angel; Its just a lazy weekend I guess ๐Ÿ˜† ...all r tired of speculating and mayb waiting for some real spoiler or promo for a hint ๐Ÿ˜†

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anituram

Yeah...SBS voice said that...Some rain scene really happened in mumbai i am sure

SBS ?? ๐Ÿ˜•..U mean saas bahu saazish said something kya ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

SBS ?? ๐Ÿ˜•..U mean saas bahu saazish said something kya ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Ya they said aarthi is pregnant and i am so sure it is pranky yaar...So stupid it will be
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anituram

Ya they said aarthi is pregnant and i am so sure it is pranky yaar...So stupid it will be

R u talking about ranbir segment or today something came ??  that ranbir and preggy segment was misleading ...
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys!!!!

Incredible discussion everyone...๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
Samana,Veena,Borna,Indu,Dora,Red,Z,Maham,Saddie,Euphoria,Nina,Angel,Anee,Zetter
,Jyo,Raveena,Sudha,Saffi,Tilashini
...(Sorry!if I had missed some names)...Its a busy and a lazy weekend for me altogether...

I am sure we'll get Ranbir's entry on Monday...bacause Aarthi is wearing the same saare and Its Ganpati's Visarjan also...I am not sure about Kareena...hope she too lands in Present only...So,Just like Ranbir give some tips to Aarthi...Kareena can knock some sense into Yash's brain.

saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ Indu & Zet: Thanks. Will miss you guys too.๐Ÿค—

@ Angel: Thanks and will do.

Pearl_27 thumbnail
@Saf Have a safe journey...Gonna miss you.
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Pearl: Thanks. Will miss u too expecially during the live updates time
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saf24

@ Pearl: Thanks. Will miss u too expecially during the live updates time

๐Ÿค—Well,I hardly give updates.
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago