Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Jyothi clearly specified about blue...Waiting for next week
amrithatec thumbnail
@Khushi :Entire Yash prob now is due to rain only...Something to do with that...So CV planned like that
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Gone interview Dishank (Prateek) soon IN SHAA ALLAH, If u have any question for him, do PM it to me...
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anituram

@Khushi :Entire Yash prob now is due to rain only...Something to do with that...So CV planned like that

I suppose so. Honestly I no more want to bother about the reason. All I want now is AarYa to patch up by next week & their hug. As long as the reason is not them getting intimate & doing it, I'm fine.
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 years ago
Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@joe- y r u so shocked for revealing the spoiler😔
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Saff: Enjoy your vacation and come back refreshed.

@Indu: Loved your take. The whispering the trees should be heard by the river soon, from the wind that carries from the trees at the brook. I hope the wind don't turn violent!

@Red: Your endorsement that this episode is good makes it good enough for me to go into writerly mode and write a long take but I'm sorry I can't do it today.

@Z: Lovely reactions and sentiment in regards the episode!

@anituram: I hope Yash finds himself free of the maze of his emotions to appreciate Arti and love her fully in coming times.

@Maham: I just love the way you express the simplest things that happen in the episode when you find thaem lovely.

@Sadiie: Oh you are back with the monkeys. And how! Written update for the the whole week!The angry cat is here to stay it seems as long as Bua is there. Lovely analysis. How was college!

@Visha_Dhami: Lovely banner on ArYa.

@Jyo: I love the tenacity of your ideas and have not let gone of the idea of the diary and Yash finding about Prashant. I too feel there are many layered factors in making Yash hate Arti. I wish Aman had made him write a list of what he hates about Arti and what he likes about Arti!

@Prasadini: Lists remind me of you. I hope Yash do a list to figure out how he feels about Arti. Loved your advice on how to stay happily married.

@..Khushi..: Nice video of rain and ArYa!

@Zet: Loved your take. I hope the line get blurred and made to disappear. The hate has to subside sooner than later!

Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@Borna: I'm sorry I don't say I love your take on Kratika and GC, more often. It's like I'm on a diet from chocolate and sweet things though I do love the way you express your love for them. I'm not too good at expressing my love for actors.😆 All I can say is wonderful actor/actress. Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Originally posted by: Strawbella

@joe- y r u so shocked for revealing the spoiler😔

I think she shocked herself with that revelation that CV's are going to unite them through Ganpati!😃 and I hope they do!

EDT: Note to self: Everyone must be out to lunch at this hour or sleeping!😕
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
I Sincerly hope aarthi and yash must not have consumated there😉
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Originally posted by: anituram

I Sincerly hope aarthi and yash must not have consumated there😉

Oh no!😲 in Essel World🤣