Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Sadiie: Welcome Back πŸ€—...Fanfreakintastic analyses ❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌ...It's great to see the trigger happy cat and the monkeys πŸ˜‰
Zetter thumbnail
@Samana: Amazing analysis πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Yes Aarti did make a big mistake by not telling Yash about P...the day she had the confrontation with the latter she felt that they were cheating Yash and she was determined to tell him the truth when Shobhaji stopped her saying that the blame lies with her and Dubeyji not Aarti <_<...Sure she was emotionally drained after her confrontation w/ P but why sweep the lie under the rug? and now that same rug is being pulled from under her feet, the question is...who's gonna be there to catch her before she falls? πŸ˜•

I felt bad for both Vidhi & Paridhi yesterday...Vidhi didn't deserved to be talked to like that when all she did was give Paridhi some advice as for the latter she doesn't trust her husband anymore, she feels neglected and  IMO she's starting to resent Pratik 

I liked what you said about Yash finding his inner strength πŸ‘πŸΌ...I think we saw a glimpse of his inner strength during Ansh's kidnapping but then it fade away...but this time i don't see it going away when he finally tapped into it πŸ˜‰

I know that Aarti made a promise to Ganesha but my question is what's gonna happened to those three precious angels if/when she leaves Yash's life? Are they gonna have visitations between the two houses (a few days here & a few days there)? I still don't see them being apart for much longer anyways just want them to hatched it out, kiss and make up πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I can't wait for next week's episodes πŸ˜ƒ
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: InduG64

@Red: One of these days I am going to try writing like you...nahin, seriously. The flow is like the water slides in waterworld...smooth twists and turns, guided with an exciting ease...and you land with a one-liner splash, only to want to go right back up...(The glitch is if I try, I might fly tangentially in the first turn itself...πŸ€” πŸ˜ƒ)

I liked the Aman part you wrote. That Aman is like you...you know. All casual...but he got through to Yash like none before. That was some reality check he gave Yash. 

@Indu: Wow! That IS high praise coming from you. Thanks! I loved that water slide analogy. Only you could compare a take to it. πŸ‘πŸ‘ And I am so happy to be compared to Aman. I love this guy!πŸ˜†
Besides, you are just being modest. I'm sure you could easily write like me. 

And loved your take, particularly Aarti's. My favorite lines...

"When you had walked toward the edge of truth and stepped into the darkness of lies, you believed you will either find a small ground to stand on or you will teach yourself to fly. You got both...yet all the standing and all the soaring was in darkness...and the light was just waiting to break through. It did...and how. You lost all the ground and the wings in one stroke." 

When she realized that the Scindias were lied to, her first action was to set it right. After the wedding, her first action was to try to confess. She retreated only after Yash's own confession. And then when she realized that she wanted to work on this marriage, her first action was to rush to Shobha to try to deal with the lie. How could Yash know all this if he becomes Gandhi's monkeys?

Poor Aarti yet again faces the consequences of everyone else's erroneous actions.  Shobha hoped that Aarti would make a place in Yash's heart and all would be forgiven. But the same idealistic stance that she overheard Yash take and fell in love with is coming to bite her behind. If he was right then, he's right now. Why was he lied to? He was not an unreasonable man. He'd have understood another's point of view if put forward upfront. That's how he saw himself. He likes to think he's the straight-up and noble guy (heroes are in utopia) but his life was so comfortable that he could indulge his nobility and self-righteousness.  And hence his severe limitations in the understanding of complexity and fragility of relationships. 

Wonderful progress. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
@Maham: Awesome take πŸ‘πŸ‘...Whatever the reason is Yash is the only one that holds the missing piece of the puzzle and until he opens up his mouth we're not gonna find out...still Aarti could discover it on her own also and then confront Yash...I guess we'll find out sometime next week πŸ˜‰

The Aman/Yash scene was very telling...Yash knows of Aarti's love for him and he doesn't mind, it's what she did or he thinks she did is what's eating at him and the way he said he hates her had so much passion in that statement...Oh Yashbabu only the one we love have the power to hurt us so deeply πŸ˜³

EDIT: Off to bed again still haven't recuperated my hours sleep that i missed Thursday night πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Happy Saturday Sweeties...Have a safe and wonderful weekend *muah* xox 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
The only part i loved about yesterday was this : 

And yeah! We are getting closer to the mystery behind Yash's anger! Sunita and Prashant πŸ˜•
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

Now that leads to the last scene or so. Ohmagaddd Yash!! S P I T it out Dude!
"Uss Raat..."

Yeah and then...?

"Mumbai Main..."
Yes it was in Mumbai not in America! Then what?
"Aarti Ji Ne..."
Yes yes I know it was Aarti and not that maid!! Then what happened?!
End of episode 😳
As much as I love Yash ji, I wanted to punch his face then. So so so so Slow...Jesus..

@Sadia...: You are as adorable as your monkeys. What a wonderful weekend treat! πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Loved the above. I can almost imagine you along with the drunkard saleh bombarding Yash in your own style. 
Edited by redeye2012 - 11 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So seeing Aarti once again dressed in the same blue sari is going trigger something in Yash? 😲

OMG
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why what is there in the blue sari did Aarti miss a spot on it when she washed it at dhoobi ghat??
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Awww welcome back Sadiie! Fantastic analyses. I always imagined Yash to be tall but when he stands near Papa S and Aman, then he falls a little short. GC's just a little taller than Kratika and most of the time she's in flats. If Yash and Prashant ever have a face to face confrontation (and Sarwar is still playing him) then it'll be so funny to watch. Sarwar is freakin tall like Papa S. When I watched the final confrontation between Aarti and Prashant, he was towering about a foot above her and when Shobhaji stood next to him, I just burst into laughter, it just looked so funny - a tiny woman telling off a giant of a man! Now that I've thought of that episode, OMG the way Shobha and Dubey just whisked him and shoved him into the room so Yash wouldn't see him was hilarious. 

Important things I forgot to mention in my last post:
- Loved the Yash and Aman chitter chatter! Hopefully Aman sticks around a little longer, I really like this guy. So Yash is aware that Aarti loves him and that he cares for her and is possessive of her but he just hates her. I'm beginning to think it's more like "I hate you because I love you" just like Jyo said. 

- The Essel World flashback was cute! Aarti's expressions and her behavior when the kids went on the ride were so believable and I loved the last part where she clutched onto his arm and then Yash's intense stare at her β˜ΊοΈ. Yash didn't mind being touched by Aarti in Mumbai nor did he mind gazing at her pretty face. But in Bhopal, he hates the sight of her, hates her touching him, and just plain hates her. I think it's something in the air in Bhopal πŸ€£. 
Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@salvatore-nina: Totally agree about Sarwar! He really is incredibly tall and it suits him. I have to give it to the PH for casting the perfect guys opposite Kratika! She's pretty tall herself and she needs handsome, and even taller guys to stand next to her, whether it be in the form of her ex, her best friend or her husband!

And so far Gurmeet has been the shortest of the three! I always thought he was pretty tall and then I saw him standing next to Daddy Scindia and now Aman! πŸ˜† But really though, I absolutely love tall guys and that's why thumbs up to the casting crew for GC, Sarwar and now Aadesh! I just really hope that our new Prashant, whoever he is going to be, is up to the mark with Sarwar because he's going to have quiet a role to play once this whole issue comes to blow!
Edited by Allbut1 - 11 years ago